• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stranger Things Revision, again..

I'm finished watching the show and looking at the profiles, i'm think Eleven and Vecna/Henry stats are really bad.

Eleven:​

I repeat "Human Level".El has a bunch impressive durability feats that no average human could endure without getting knocked out or just dying.
For example:
Durability feats:
Getting ragdolled by the test subject kids and later getting slammed into a wall.
Getting slammed into a wall by Henry.
Getting TK crushed by Henry(Wich by the way was crushing her brains as well,She did the same thing to human level fodder and they all got insta-killed, if she only had human level durability she would have not survived that)

Plus,some pain indurance Feats
Getting chocked by Mind Flayer controlled Billy and not getting her neck snapped(later in the same scene when Mike bashes his head with a metal pipe to distract him, she gets up and launches him into a wall just seconds after being chocked)
Enduring the pain of having to rip off a part of the mind flayer proxy out of her leg

Vecna/Henry:​

Henry pre-upside down world is listed as:
First of all a after getting BFR to the Upside Down, we see henry taking 3 lightning bolts in total as he is falling down.This is feat impressive because 1:He is in mid-air here, there is no ground here for the energy to pass through, plus it lasted more then milleseconds, that alone should make his durability way higher then Human Level.

Henry TK should not be that low, because not only he did all the feats of killing the guards and the psychic childs with no difficulty, he clashed with El and end up winning even with a initial rage amp.It took El to hit a breaking point getting as angry as she could get in order to put him down, so he should at least scale lower then her maximun output and not street level.

Not to mention he has another feat TK that would give him a way higher value, first thing he did after getting to the Upside Down is to manipulate a giant cloud to make the mind flayer, if anyone could calc this it would upgrade his AP/Telekinesis by a lot in his 001 key.El would also scale above this since she stomped him with her rage amp.

Last edited:
I'm finished watching the show and looking at the profiles, i'm think Eleven and Vecna/Henry stats are really bad.

Eleven:​

I repeat "Human Level".El has a bunch impressive durability feats that no average human could endure without getting knocked out or just dying.
For example:
Durability feats:

Plus,some pain indurance Feats

Vecna/Henry:​

Henry pre-upside down world is listed as:
First of all a after getting BFR to the Upside Down, we see henry taking 3 lightning bolts in total as he is falling down.This is feat impressive because 1:He is in mid-air here, there is no ground here for the energy to pass through, plus it lasted more then milleseconds, that alone should make his durability way higher then Human Level.

Henry TK should not be that low, because not only he did all the feats of killing the guards and the psychic childs with no difficulty, he clashed with El and end up winning even with a initial rage amp.It took El to hit a breaking point getting as angry as she could get in order to put him down, so he should at least scale lower then her maximun output and not street level.

Not to mention he has another feat TK that would give him a way higher value, first thing he did after getting to the Upside Down is to manipulate a giant cloud to make the mind flayer, if anyone could calc this it would upgrade his AP/Telekinesis by a lot in his 001 key.El would also scale above this since she stomped him with her rage amp.
some stuff ima point out.

eleven:
1. yes, henry was crushing her brains but that knocked her out and she lost memory from that ever happening to her at all. yeah, human level characters died from her powers but that was because all their brains were crushed completely.
2. yeah, she was being choked by billy, that doesn't translate to her having her neck being snapped and she had to catch her breath after mike saved eleven.

vecna:
1. about henry being able to take 3 lightning bolts, a person can also can take a lightning bolt though that would caused damage to their skin. (www.ripleys.com/weird-news/what-happens-to-your-body-when-youre-struck-by-lightning/)
2. sure, henry was able to clash and overwhelm eleven however the latter was overpowered by her.

as for the cloud feat, i will try to calc this so yeah. the rest is ok.

some stuff ima point out.

eleven:
1. yes, henry was crushing her brains but that knocked her out and she lost memory from that ever happening to her at all. yeah, human level characters died from her powers but that was because all their brains were crushed completely.
2. yeah, she was being choked by billy, that doesn't translate to her having her neck being snapped and she had to catch her breath after mike saved eleven.

vecna:
1. about henry being able to take 3 lightning bolts, a person can also can take a lightning bolt though that would caused damage to their skin. (www.ripleys.com/weird-news/what-happens-to-your-body-when-youre-struck-by-lightning/)
2. sure, henry was able to clash and overwhelm eleven however the latter was overpowered by her.

as for the cloud feat, i will try to calc this so yeah. the rest is ok.
k here's the calc

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:R4ndomPlayer315/vecna_manipulates_the_mind_flayer

AP is 8-B, City Block level, now for it be evaluted

@R4ndomPlayer315
1-To be fair we see him putting a crap load of effort into the TK(her bones of arms and legs also being twisted) that dura feat should at least scale above a casual Henry.

2-Flayer Billy was wall level, and being chocked by a 9B and managing to catch you breath still is a good pain tolerance feat.

4-A normal person ends up surving a bolt cause of the rest of the energy going to the earth and lasting only a milisecond, while Henry was in mid-air/plus taking for some seconds(higher dura feat)

5-Normal Eleven<Rage amp Eleven<Henry<Eleven at peak rage.She gets stronger the more angry she gets and needed to rage amps to stomp, pretty much.

@R4ndomPlayer315
1-To be fair we see him putting a crap load of effort into the TK(her bones of arms and legs also being twisted) hlthat dura feat should at least scale above a casual Henry.

2-Flayer Billy was wall level, and being chocked by a 9B and managing to catch you breath still is a good pain tolerance feat.

4-A normal person ends up surving a bolt cause of the rest of the energy going to the earth and lasting only a milisecond, while Henry was in mid-air/plus taking for some seconds(higher dura feat)

5-Normal Eleven<Rage amp Eleven<Henry<Eleven at peak rage.She gets stronger the more angry she gets and needed to rage amps to stomp, pretty much.
aight

The stuff about 11's durability I do agree with. I don't think that it's superhuman by any means, but only Human Level durability doesn't really work for her

The Henry/Vecna stuff though, I do have some comments on
He also got hurt by regular tazers and his Post-Upside Down form got hurt by Max hitting him on the head with a lamp and got hurt by shotgun blasts. The Upside Down is also an entirely diffrent dimension, so we can't 100% confirm that the lightning here works the exact same as it does in the real world.

This is honestly just kind of inconsistant with most of his other durability feats. Either regular tazers, Max, and Nancy's shotgun scale to full powered lightning bolts, or those lightning bolts are weak as hell. Or, it's an outlier

Henry TK should not be that low, because not only he did all the feats of killing the guards and the psychic childs with no difficulty, he clashed with El and end up winning even with a initial rage amp.It took El to hit a breaking point getting as angry as she could get in order to put him down, so he should at least scale lower then her maximun output and not street level
I'm not so sure about this. That was El before she really even realized how powerful she truly was. Before this moment, she had trouble generating enough energy to turn on a lightbulb. Even when going at her hardest, she barely cracked a window. She also struggled against 002 in that scene, whose most impressive feat was throwing a some kids back a few feet. She didn't realize how powerful she truly was until her life was on the line. After this moment, she was able to preform Building Level feats like the opening of the gate & holding back the Mind Flayer's Proxy a lot easier without having to go full rage mode like she did when she faught Henry

Also, scaling Pre-Upside Down Henry to Eleven is questionable at best, as it was stated by Vecna himself that he isn't as powerful as Eleven, and that he needed to absorb Eleven's powers with the Mind Flayer's proxy in order to open portals to the real world. If he really was comparable to a base/slightly raged Eleven, he wouldn't have needed to absorb her powers and could have just inacted his plan right from the beginning. I guess I could maybe see downscaling him to just Building Level or something, but again, still kind of questionable imo
I saw the calc that was made for this, and it looks good, but I'm not a calc moderator so I can't really say anything. I also remember seeing a calc that put the Mind Flayer at City Block Level, but I don't remember where I saw it, so I'll have to do some digging

If the Wall Level End is accepted, then we can scale Henry/001 to 9-B. If the Large Building Level End is excepted, then we can scale Henry to High 8-C, with Vecna and Eleven being "At Least High 8-C"

2 more things I want to add

So I came up with some scaling for Henry depending on if the calc get excepted or not and if the low-end or high-end is excepted

If the Low-End of R4ndomPlayer315's Calc is accepted, I think that Henry should be tiered as "10-B physically, 9-B, at most 8-C with telekinisis", and his Vecna key can stay the same

If the High-End of their calc is accepted, then we can do "10-B physically, High 8-C with Telekinesis", and his Vecna key could be "9-B physically, at least High 8-C, likely far higher with Telekinesis, Low 7-B via Environmental Destruction", with something simular being done for Eleven
Low end is Class 10 and the high end is Class M.
Class M is a massive outlier for their Telekinesis. Eleven struggled to throw around a helicopter. Hell, she struggled to pull a train car a few meters, even when giving it her all. Flayed Billy could overpower her Telekinesis. Meanwhile, other Flayed had trouble breaking out of simple restraints. The strength of the Flayed does depend on the person that's infected, yes, but if being Flayed is enough to amp you up from Athletic Human to Class M, it should have been more than enough to amp Will and the elderly woman enough to break the restraints. I think that Class M is just an outlier tbh, and likely can't be applied even if the high end of the calc is accepted

2 more things I want to add

So I came up with some scaling for Henry depending on if the calc get excepted or not and if the low-end or high-end is excepted

If the Low-End of R4ndomPlayer315's Calc is accepted, I think that Henry should be tiered as "10-B physically, 9-B, at most 8-C with telekinisis", and his Vecna key can stay the same

If the High-End of their calc is accepted, then we can do "10-B physically, High 8-C with Telekinesis", and his Vecna key could be "9-B physically, at least High 8-C, likely far higher with Telekinesis, Low 7-B via Environmental Destruction", with something simular being done for Eleven

Class M is a massive outlier for their Telekinesis. Eleven struggled to throw around a helicopter. Hell, she struggled to pull a train car a few meters, even when giving it her all. Flayed Billy could overpower her Telekinesis. Meanwhile, other Flayed had trouble breaking out of simple restraints. The strength of the Flayed does depend on the person that's infected, yes, but if being Flayed is enough to amp you up from Athletic Human to Class M, it should have been more than enough to amp Will and the elderly woman enough to break the restraints. I think that Class M is just an outlier tbh, and likely can't be applied even if the high end of the calc is accepted
seems good enough

The Henry/Vecna stuff though, I do have some comments on

He also got hurt by regular tazers and his Post-Upside Down form got hurt by Max hitting him on the head with a lamp and got hurt by shotgun blasts. The Upside Down is also an entirely diffrent dimension, so we can't 100% confirm that the lightning here works the exact same as it does in the real world.

This is honestly just kind of inconsistant with most of his other durability feats. Either regular tazers, Max, and Nancy's shotgun scale to full powered lightning bolts, or those lightning bolts are weak as hell. Or, it's an outlier

I'm not so sure about this. That was El before she really even realized how powerful she truly was. Before this moment, she had trouble generating enough energy to turn on a lightbulb. Even when going at her hardest, she barely cracked a window. She also struggled against 002 in that scene, whose most impressive feat was throwing a some kids back a few feet. She didn't realize how powerful she truly was until her life was on the line. After this moment, she was able to preform Building Level feats like the opening of the gate & holding back the Mind Flayer's Proxy a lot easier without having to go full rage mode like she did when she faught Henry

Also, scaling Pre-Upside Down Henry to Eleven is questionable at best, as it was stated by Vecna himself that he isn't as powerful as Eleven, and that he needed to absorb Eleven's powers with the Mind Flayer's proxy in order to open portals to the real world. If he really was comparable to a base/slightly raged Eleven, he wouldn't have needed to absorb her powers and could have just inacted his plan right from the beginning. I guess I could maybe see downscaling him to just Building Level or something, but again, still kind of questionable imo

I saw the calc that was made for this, and it looks good, but I'm not a calc moderator so I can't really say anything. I also remember seeing a calc that put the Mind Flayer at City Block Level, but I don't remember where I saw it, so I'll have to do some digging

If the Wall Level End is accepted, then we can scale Henry/001 to 9-B. If the Large Building Level End is excepted, then we can scale Henry to High 8-C, with Vecna and Eleven being "At Least High 8-C"
1.re-upside down Henry was hurted by tazers only after they placed a ship on his neck to take away his powers and turned into a normal human(not to mention he got throwed into a reinforced glass window just minutes after getting his powers again)he was hurt by Nancy shotgun after getting weakneed by fire, just happens to be his only weakness.I'm don't remember him being hurt by Max tho, you need to show me when did that happened.

2:No shit, El increases he AP and TK the more angry she is, she can go from barely street level/wall level to atomizing wall level characters and perfoming 8C and High 8C feats, every higher level feat that El performed was with rage amps this includes closing down the portal and holding back the mind flayer, Henry should at least scale from slighty angry El for easily taking care of her and forcing her to go full rage mode to stomp him back.

3.He needed to take away her powers cause he did not have the ability to open portals(only had TK and other hax and downscaled from her instead of being equal).

4.Eleven AP should be street level, wall level with her powers(can snap necks,throwed billy against a wall, etc), Large Bulding+ while enraged(can open and close upside down portal, take care of the mind flayer, completely overwelmed Henry in a Telekinesis battle, atomized the demongorgon)

For LS it should be class 10 with Telekinesis, Class M while fully enraged.Not an outlier cause she perfomed all the class 10 feats either normally or just slighty enraged and not at her full peak.

4.Eleven AP should be street level, wall level with her powers(can snap necks,throwed billy against a wall, etc), Large Bulding+ while enraged(can open and close upside down portal, take care of the mind flayer, completely overwelmed Henry in a Telekinesis battle, atomized the demongorgon)
I might be getting this confused, but are you saying that El should have Street Level AP for her base body? Like, without her powers?

If that is the case, I'm ok with El having Street Level to Wall Level durability, but her physical striking strength is not scalable to her own durability at all. She has like, 1 feat, knocking Angela over with a rollerskate, and honestly, I think that I could do that if I caught someone off guard and had a "weapon"

El's durability being superhuman, sure. That makes sense. But El's Striking Strength is not Street Level

If you weren't saying that, I apologize lol

I might be getting this confused, but are you saying that El should have Street Level AP for her base body? Like, without her powers?

If that is the case, I'm ok with El having Street Level to Wall Level durability, but her physical striking strength is not scalable to her own durability at all. She has like, 1 feat, knocking Angela over with a rollerskate, and honestly, I think that I could do that if I caught someone off guard and had a "weapon"

El's durability being superhuman, sure. That makes sense. But El's Striking Strength is not Street Level

If you weren't saying that, I apologize lol
I'm meant with telekinesis, she is no street level normally.
It should be for her:

Attack pontency:Human Level,street level/wall level with telekinesis, Large Building + while enraged.

Durability:Wall Level

Lifting strength:Class 10 with TK, Class M while enraged

Last edited:
I'm meant with telekinesis, she is no street level normally.
It should be for her:

Attack pontency:Human Level,street level/wall level with telekinesis, Large Building + while enraged.

Durability:Wall Level

Lifting strength:Class 10 with TK, Class M while enraged
Ok awesome. I can see that working. I think she would be Wall Level. There was a calc a while back of her flipping the van which was about 90,000 Joules, and she did this pretty casually. She also threw Billy through the brick wall and easily killed a Demodog, with the Demodogs being 1,800,000 Joules. So Wall Level Telekinesis would work best for her

bump, we just need one guy to agree with this , the verse is not that big in this wiki.

Back