• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stormtroopers vs B1 Battle Droids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Because, wynaut?

Fodder vs fodder, bad aim vs bad aim

Stormtrooper
Named as one of the best soldiers of the galaxy... has an accuracy of 30%

Battle Droid-0
Stormtrooper
B1 Battle Droid

They fight on Tatooine, 10 KM away from each other

They only have their blasters and thermal detonators

It is an army of 1,000 Troopers vs 1,000 droids

It's hard to choose as both can be terrible at times, but I'll give this to the droids. After a long battle the Stormtroopers are going to tire on Tatooine whereas the droids don't tire, plus droids have the added bonus of being able to function without some limbs.

The droid's strength was always in numbers so I'd also go with the Stromtroopers since they are more versatile and able to adapt.

Storm Troopers due to Coho's reasons, as well as the fact that they possess human minds instead of pre-programmed AI.

I have to give this to the Stormtroopers. As much shit as they get, they're actually way better than the movies and Rebels make them out to be. Well at least they're better than the B1 series battle droids. In many engagements, Stormtroopers did actually overcome comparable numbers of Rebel Alliance troops (such as on the Tantive IV). Also consider the fact that Onderonian militia fighters with only several days worth of training could take on squads of B1s and still prevail despite being outnumbered (they resorted to brutal guerrilla tactics only when there were B2s or AATs or Droidekas present). And Stormtroopers have better training and equipment than them.

If I was a military leader and was allowed to choose between a squad of loyal well trained Stormtroopers or a squad of well programmed B1 battle droids, I'd go with the Stormtroopers.

So:

Droids: 1 vote

Stormtroopers: 7 votes

Wow, didn't know it would get 7 votes this fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back