• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stitch vs Xenomorph

How the hell does being unharmed by an oil tanker explosion equate to City Block level durability?

I mean, is there a calc or something? That sort of blast is nowhere near that powerful on its own.

Stitch fought evenly with dozens of other experimenters with diverse powers. I don't know why he doesn't scale to those experiments being able to damage him, but they should have the same AP, so voting Stitch via that, martial arts and dura.

I imagine this: Hypersonic combat speed and reactions for dodging liquid jet and City level AP and dura for beating an experiment who create a massive storm (massive storms are always City level ovo).

He might have a MHS+ feat for catching Sparky, who's, you know, electricity based in movement and stuff.

Don't recall the storm thing, but I know he took hits from an experiment who can cause Magnitude 5 earthquakes (Which would be 8-A).

@Js

They probably just wish it wasn't canon, lol.

@Starry

Yeah, him.

Richter can also split the planet by striking a fault line, lol.

Then there's the experiment that can create tsunamis, the two that when joined can create islands, the one which can flood entire cities with black sludge, the one that starts out as a seed but can rapidly grow into an entire sentient forest, the two with enough cooling/heating power to control the weather on Lilo and Stitch's island, the one that can create massive typhoon-like winds, the one that grows larger by eating metal, the one that sinks entire ships with its fin, the one that creates a black hole by opening its mouth, the one that literally warps the fabric of space and time causing the universe to collapse in on itself (don't get too excited, it never actually appears in the show), the one designed to make the universe implode if Jumba speaks the password (also never appears in the show), the one which sings a song that changes someone's morality (which Stitch is immune to), and finally the one designed to be stronger than Stitch which also has too many abilities to list.

Back