• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sting Eucliffe (Fairy Tail) vs Sun Wukong (RWBY)

Looking at the profiles I'd say it's pretty darn close.

Though if those are clones are actually made of light then couldn't Sting just eat them?

Sting mid diff. Sun's speed is reaction based. Sting's likely higher than 8-A at this point. His abilities will give the edge. Besides, Sting would give off more force with DF. NOt to mention, Sting has the good possibility to eat Sun's Semblance.

Here's what will happen Sting will take one look at Sun and give up just like when he chllenged Fairy Tail

But in all seriousness Sun's reactions are superior to anything the Fairy Tail verse has to offer. I highly doubt Sting has improved much considering how much he let himself go. And Sting eating Sun's semblence is pure speculation and has no real basis.

Be serious please...

While Sun's reactions are superior, Sting's durability is much better. Saying a character, more importantly a dragon slayer in FT, is baseless. Feats have not been revealed but saying he hasn't improved is inaccurate.

Sun's powers aren't light they are astal projections. More likely they're made of pure aura. And honestly do you really think someone became as fat the Peter Griffin while training? If so then I'm giving up on Fairy Tail

Well, it's not like Sting was fat for an entire year. The eating competition only happened and Sting gained weight. Besides, he regained his skinniess back later on this page: http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/435/17

It would conclude that the fat was just temporary just like when Luffy eats. But I would give up too if that was a thing xD

Back