• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stilt Man CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Armor Control isn't a P&A, remove it
  • Just list it as Fire Manipulation, no need to rename it "TeMpErAtUrE MaNiPuLaTiOn"
  • LS scan is glitched
  • Explain to me how does Daredevil typically takes him out?
  • Reference section is broken
Rest is fine

Looks good at first glance except for four things:

1. Fix the image in lifting strength.
2. And maybe add an explaination for the range section. I know it's already in his P&A section, but a short description will make it look better.
3. Greasy stilt could fall under limited body control
4. I think the filter should be resistance to limited smoke manipulation.

This is from Gwen's page:
Limited Resistance to Gas-Based Attacks (Can filter air for herself with some effort)

Explain to
Daredevil takes him out usually with some tricks and stuff, so I think it should be superior to Daredevil.

Maybe a fight should be linked in an Imgur link 🤔

Edit: actually, he was beating around Spidey too, so it should be 8-C

Temperature Manipulation can work, as the beam isn't properly fire, but the fact that it leaves flames can count as it. Both can work.

I'm neutral on Armor Control, maybe just mention that he can extend his legs.

The rest is fine (other than the glitched stuff), I'm also neutral on how to handle the greasy armor and the filters.

His max large size should be type 1, as type 2 starts from 100 meters, while 290 feets are 88 meters.

I think the greasy armor can be moved to notable attack section or something. And filter can be moved to standard equipment section (similar to batman)

Just list it as Fire Manipulation, no need to rename it "TeMpErAtUrE MaNiPuLaTiOn"
That's the new name for Heat Manip so
Explain to me how does Daredevil typically takes him out?
Using weak points, tripping him etc etc
The guy has consistent feats of no selling attacks on the higher end so I think scaling him of Goliath works
I think the greasy armor can be moved to notable attack section or something. And filter can be moved to standard equipment section (similar to batman)
Eh I don't see the point in a notable attack section here since it's all covered by the P&A already so
In this one instance he destroyed his suits central unit.

In his original appearance he was taken out like this
The latter ain't his orignal appearance lol, that'd be Daredevil Volume 1 Issue 8

Imo yes, if there are like, Daredevil level characters who are able to exploit it then they will

I mean wouldn't this be basically bypassing durability/hitting internal organs/soft part of machines?
Because I'd imagine this's like punching the circuts of a robot, so unless we now also give tiers to insides of people I don't this's neccary

yeah i don't think it is worth acknowledging in the dura section, just mention it in weaknesses

Okay I edited the page, so can I change the actual page with this draft?

Much better.

Also, shouldn't his AP be scaled from Spidey instead of DD?
Eh, doubt that's reliable considering in the end of the day he's a Daredevil villain and he doesn't just squash him so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back