• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wow, it's almost like I said that he would move stwven away from it.

Saying yes isn't actual proof.

Frisk has a 4D substance strenghtening it, which is the whole plot of undertale: "DT makes human souls so strong that a child can bend space and time to theit whims". The souls of 7-C monsters are absolute fodder to frisk even when they have barely enough DT to be 8-C
Moving Steven away from an omnidirectional barrier?

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Moving his soul away, yeah.

Or teleporting him.
That doesn't mean his body will phase through it. Sans can't just move his soul without moving the body with it.

And Steven can't just summon another one because?

Why exactly? The soul in undertale was, in-fact, shown to move indipendent of the body. 8 gave 3 exemples above.

Because sans tend to teleport people to half a meter away from his attacks, and some would get through that way.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Why exactly? The soul in undertale was, in-fact, shown to move indipendent of the body. 8 gave 3 exemples above.

Because sans tend to teleport people to half a meter away from his attacks, and some would get through that way.
Am I missing something? Because I'm not seeing those examples.

New undertale boss found in the annoying dogs shrine, she has a crush on undyne, possesed one of alpyses waifu pillows amd her fighting has you splitting your soul apart and have them meters away from each other to dodge attacks.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Wow, it's almost like I said that he would move stwven away from it.

Saying yes isn't actual proof.

Frisk has a 4D substance strenghtening it, which is the whole plot of undertale: "DT makes human souls so strong that a child can bend space and time to theit whims". The souls of 7-C monsters are absolute fodder to frisk even when they have barely enough DT to be 8-C
Teleporting someone with a barrier and shield isnt going to get rid of the barrier and shield nor would it prevent them from instantly making more barriers and shields

So youre simply choosing to ignore it even though its something he can do? Good debating right there.

No he doesnt, that has been debunked and not accepted on this wiki for years. Frisk's soul is only 7-C, if you think it should be higher you need to make a CRT because we dont accept it being higher than that against Sans.

Unless the bubble is physically part of him, why would it also go?

Yeah, because I asked for proof that its his soul.

What ate you on about? Stevens soul does not scale to his physical body. My point is that only because they are physically as strong their soul won't scale at all, with humans being the only exeption due to dt. Asgores soul is litiraly hundreds of times weaker than frisk, but he is physically still as strong.

Because 1. Sans has never shown the ability to teleport someone out of a bubble nor has he shown a willingness to do so and 2. Yes it is technically a part of him as its a projection of his gem like Aura is a projection of RWBY character souls

Astral Projection is your soul my dude

What im on about is Frisk's soul is not 4-D and Sans' hax are not 4-D, and Sans is incapable of oneshotting someone even with his durability negating hax

WeeklyBattles said:
As well as the ability to create an aura that makes people stop fighting.
All his aura did was make Yellow and Blue notice that he had Pink's powers, and they deliberately stopped fighting after that; the aura didn't force them to stop, that's not a power Steven has.

Lmao yeah ^

Thats just Steven being the protagonist in which everyone suddenly knows the truth so they stop fighting to realise their dead sister figure isnt actually dead.

Its officially recognized as the ability to project his emotions onto others

Not that it really matters though

Yeah, he can project his emotions and thoughts onto others, which simple Telepathy, it's not going to force an opponent to stop fighting if they don't want to.

Blue is the one who can project her emotions onto other gems specifically, Steven just has protagonist power of reason.

Seriously tho, I'm still not sure if it's accurate to consider Steven's Astral Projection to give him the ability to control his own soul if it's pulled out, since it really seems to be more related to his mind leaving his body rather than his soul; they never even mention souls in that scene, it gives him the ability to communicate telepathically and enter people's minds, and it is called a "psychic ghost".

He called it a psychic ghost in order to give connie a description she could understand and make her not freak out, its formally recognized as an astral projection

Yeah, it's Astral Projection, I literally never said it wasn't, and just because Astral Projection is seen as the soul leaving the body as standard, it doesn't mean it is accurate to give soul hax to someone due to Astral Projection that is clearly related to his telepathy and not to any type of soul hax and that doesn't even mention a soul at any point in the entire series, that's legit just giving him a power that was never mentioned.

But if a person can move their soul outside of their body, there is no reason to assume that they can't return unless stated otherwise. And before you say that Sans is fighing against him, he did manage to nearly overpower the diamonds when they were pushing him back while projected.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
But if a person can move their soul outside of their body, there is no reason to assume that they can't return unless stated otherwise.
That's my point, he can't move his soul, a "soul" has never been mentioned at any point in Steven Universe; Steven can make his mind leave his body and enter other people's mind, that's how he projects his emotions and thoughts and that's how he possesses people, and we know that because Steven has had Mind Manipulation since Season 2-3, while there's quite literally no mention of a soul anywhere; it has nothing to do with his soul.

WeeklyBattles said:
I'd love someone to show me a time where sans has shown the ability to rip someone out of a forcefield
Maybe he can and maybe he can't, but that's not really an issue because Steven can just bring up a new bubble instantly. It wouldn't take long for Sans to realize that teleporting him out of the bubble is a fruitless exercise.

Besides, it's not like that one ability is gonna save Sans here. Most of his arrsenial, say for maybe one or two are completely countered, and no one has given a solid argument to how Sans can even take Steven down.

Steven has way more win conditions than Sans. Steven can: hit him in melee range, hit him at ranged by throwing his shield, Steven can reflect Sans' bones and Gaster Blasts back to Sans, Steven can seal Sans, Steven can Mind Transfer the moment Sans falls asleep, or Steven can just wait for Sans to tire out and do any of the number of things listed without any resistance from him.

Sure, individually each are unlikely, but coupled together the probability of one of them is much higher than Sans taking the W by relaying on 1 or 2 abilities.

Keep in mind, it just takes one of any of those to happen to give Steven the W.

Hey weekly, since half of his threads are outdated, and a lot more will become outadated if that goes through (and I see no reason for it not to) would you help removing some stuff from his page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back