• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Davidgumazon said:
True but Enderman vs Sans speed equalized would be very funny. I mean they both eventually SLEEP!!!!

Edit: another reply error =_= I edited

endermans passive tele works on long range attacks (and deflects them if he cant teletrasport them) not whit something like bursting bones from underground

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Davidgumazon said:
True but Enderman vs Sans speed equalized would be very funny. I mean they both eventually SLEEP!!!!

endermans passive tele works on long range attacks (and deflects them if he cant teletrasport them) not whit something like bursting bones from underground

this, is why sans got better teleportation

BattleReviews said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Davidgumazon said:

I can teleport too by closing my eyes and look away from screen then walk into street and bam I've teleported when I open my eyes, IM FASTER!!!!! than words (sarcasm)

Davidgumazon said:
BattleReviews said:
Ricsi-viragosi said:
Davidgumazon said:

I can teleport too by closing my eyes and look away from screen then walk into street and bam I've teleported when I open my eyes, IM FASTER!!!!! than words (sarcasm)

to be honest, sans can teleport away from standard melee range attacks,

xD virtually infinite teleportations into endless battle. I think Vexes had a chance to kill Sans.

Acknowledge of the (my) day: After I learned about how vsBattle accepting the analysis and proofs works. Looks like I'm careless and I need to limit whenever giving a proof about Minecraft. Heck! that means I'm wrong all the time explaining proofs some around my part of explanations, would be equal to KFC Chicken foods.

Lets get back to this. Well, this is a tough one. Lets look at their stats:

Steve: Strength+

Code:
 Speed=
Code:
 Durability+
Code:
 Striking Strength (physical)+
Code:
 Intellect-

Sans: Strength-

Code:
 Speed=
Code:
 Durability-
Code:
 Striking Strength (supernatural)+
Code:
 Intellect+

Are people actually bringing up physical strength and durability in a Sans thread?

That dude was made to be a glass cannon.

Bringing that up is pointless.

Sans Has KARMA Would That Hurt Steve I Think So Also Sans Is WAY Faster Than Steve Imma Have To Go With Sans On This One

Despite Steve lack of hax he still have good equipments (my first point seems to be ignore from previous comments) enough to counter Sans supernatural ability at least unless you assume Steve had no chance or never get close, for standard battle assumption if extreme advantage in the battlefield need further discussion about balance so from what I see most people here assume Sans wins via extreme advantage after all the Enchantments is ban which is Minecraft supporters would disagree such arguments; 4km starting distance and SBA default locations is obviously Sans extreme advantage so atleast the starting distance is 50m and Judgement room location. My previous point about terrain manip capability aren't clear so I will make it clear now as I said terrain manip held some advantage to counter Wall Slamming and Soul telekinesis cause terrain manip would build rectangular ring (like nether portal gate) in his own position so slamming to left-right-top-bottom blocked by closed side walls created by terrain manip. As for another point Bones and Gaster Blaster could be deflect, block and destroy by Steve close quarter arsenal via Sword, Shield and Dual Wielding. Ok undertale fans your point about Sans projectiles and range attacks you think it's unstoppable via passing through projectiles? No to be honest Steve could counter interact intangible things, as the sources was @Saikou and other people in discussion about Enderdragon and Vexes seems to agree Steve could counter interact things that passing through (it been discussed already in other threads including proof). So yeah Steve could deflect, block and destroy Sans projectiles.

Placing blocks isn't exactly terrain manipulation.

Sans doesn't do damage by slamming someone in a wall, he does damage by spawning bones in that wall, placing some blocks will not help.

Also I didn't understand anything about the last part.

@Anonimoe Technically speaking, at the end of the fight he reduces your health do 1 by frantically slamming you against walls, but the attack can't kill you, it doesn't apply KR, and its literally the last thing he does. So he can technically do damage by slamming into walls, it just isn't that effective.

I see wall slamming is moot point, even placing blocks isn't terrain manip still some people considered it as terrain manip (like in dbf Wikia) @Anonimoe and @Derpcity I see I finally get the point IMO that's good point so I agree that is.

Hi guys just bumping.

Me recently searching about if Minecraft's infinite versus finite the debate was totally flame war like Circle Earth vs Flat Earth debating. Lol totally insane I realized there's conflicts in debate about infinite Canon vs finite Canon but both sides have gamemechanics and user-implemented. Heck! My conclusion.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Placing blocks isn't exactly terrain manipulation.

Sans doesn't do damage by slamming someone in a wall, he does damage by spawning bones in that wall, placing some blocks will not help.

Also I didn't understand anything about the last part.
Doesnt Sans do damage by slamming people's into walls after you finally beat his last attack? After you dodge the circular spinning faster blasters, he literally slams you into walls and damages you. It isn't KR either doing it. If you look up no hit Sans, the person doesn't take any damage until that point

That is during his last attack, not during the others moments where he use gravity manipulation.

And David through Sans only does damage by slamming Frisk in the walls.

@Anonimoe7875 Ok....? t╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âf╠Âu╠Âs╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠Â,╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂF╠ÂA╠ÂI╠ÂK╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âm╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂF╠ÂA╠ÂI╠ÂK╠ , after all Steve's Minecraft gravity law is different compare to gravity in reality, the falling object's speed didn't change the speed is obvious, and the fact falling objects increase 1% of weight by falling per 1cm which explained a Heavy Compressed Anvil could kill Steve w/ full diamond armor and killing Steve in 23m height w/ full gold armors and 2 gold blocks, increasing weight of one's object which is far deadly than soul telekinesis or soul slamming a╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂF╠ÂA╠ÂI╠ÂK╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âw╠Â/╠Âs╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âd╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âr╠Ât╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠Â,╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âl╠Âu╠Âs╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Â:╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠Â'╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠ and bones attacks/bones spikes would damage Steve.

Question:

1╠Â.╠ÂW╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âe╠Âx╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ and the SBA location isn't in Minecraft?

2╠Â.╠ ╠ÂA╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âv╠Âi╠Âa╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âi╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âr╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Âu╠Âr╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âw╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Â4╠ ╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Â(╠Âl╠Âe╠Âf╠Ât╠Â,╠Âr╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠Â,╠Âb╠Âo╠Ât╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Â,╠Ât╠Âo╠Âp╠Â)╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Â2╠ ╠Âo╠Âp╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Â(╠Âb╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Â,╠Âf╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠Â)╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âu╠Âd╠Âg╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠ÂH╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Â?╠Â

3.Still people here didn't assume where's the balance of battle location so SBA locations like: Central Park, New York City is obviously extreme advantage shouldn't be allowed and should balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread. Thr battle location should atleast in Judgement Hall.

AFAIK: wall slamming is soul telekinesis and not like telekinesis of tatsumaki, if you assume it isn't soul telekinesis then Sans manip the knife since the beginning and killing Chara via compressing Chara to death by telekinesis, so No! Sans had soul telekinesis NOT tatsumaki telekinesis (Don't quote me if you agree)

@TheArsenal no, stop I already heard that statement damned many times still Undertale fans continued to ignore my counter arguments, first Steve experience more deadly AU gravity law far difference to soul telekinesis & gravity manip and second Steve could dodge the linear danmaku of Sans if not linear danmaku Sans would spent more stamina than normal and Sans have limited stamina so infinite teleportations or infinite bfr is NLF and Gamemehanics and third Steve could deflect, block and destroy the bones and gaster blaster (like I said before: Ok undertale fans your point about Sans projectiles and range attacks you think it's unstoppable via passing through projectiles? No to be honest Steve could counter interact intangible things, as the sources was @Saikou and other people in discussion about Enderdragon and Vexes seems to agree Steve could counter interact things that passing through (it been discussed already in other threads including proof). So yeah Steve could deflect, block and destroy Sans projectiles.) and fourth Sans have flaws and he is NOT PERFECT (Steve and Sans aren't perfect cause SBA and obvious) and Sans gravity manip ONLY change directions and Far greater intelligence is overstatement only based on occupation wouldn't help Sans and Sans is FAR LESS COMBAT EXPERIENCE base on non-timeline-manipulator opponent like Steve cause SAVE/LOAD doesn't even exist in this battle and something Steve has never faced before is his forte and he would adapted in battle since Steve flawlessly killed EnderDragon, Wither, ElderGuardian, Evoker without preparations.

Edit: FIXED AND UPDATE

i see.... sorry... I thought you assuming if Frisk was damaged by wall slamming then Steve too damaged by wall slamming. I think it's my english misunderstanding since I don't fully understand Endlish I still understand foremost grammars.

RRTheEndMan said:
ok... BTW let's return on topic

sans tiering is in no way game mechanics, the most you could say its plot induced convinience, but he has no stamin feat to say otherwise, and he did fight for a long time whitouzt tiering while spamming attacks

it takes up much space and makes threads longere than needed, just delete parts and leave the ones that you are reffering to

This, right here.

It just took me 3 minutes of holding back on mobile to get rid of that massive quote wall of text.

Still, if Sans is at a upper hand, why are we assuming that Steve fighting Sans is pointless?

I mean, I love Sans, and I love Steve, but we can't assume Sans can wipe the floor with Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back