• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sternritters Vs One Piece & Fairy Tail Verse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimson Eyess said:
Bambietta would get kills, but she's going down eventually (Plenty of characters from both verses have the AP to take her down and the hax to take her down). An Admiral could easily dispatch of her.
Explain how...because there isn't anyone in Op or FT capable of even react at her speed.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Fairy law and not law, since law is imperfect form of fairy law which is what mavis perform because she not have the time to mastered fairy law.
anyway i still not sure if fairy law is can damage Lille X-Axis, but the death magic is probably can't since it fail to do any damage to ghost mavis.
I was talking about Trafalgar Law, not Fairy Law lol.

KamiYasha said:
Crimson Eyess said:
Bambietta would get kills, but she's going down eventually (Plenty of characters from both verses have the AP to take her down and the hax to take her down). An Admiral could easily dispatch of her.
Explain how...because there isn't anyone in Op or FT capable of even react at her speed.

Depend if the time stop users (zeref and dimaria) can stop the time before she murdered them.

you see the thing is, no-one is going to be tagging them.

laws room doesnt even kill, and since when did it work on intangible people? not to mention the obvious range limitation. law eats a trompete and goes goodnight

ok, gremmy also has his meteor and galaxy room. also no-one in the verses here is going to pressure gremmy like kenpachi. and why would it be reaching if he tried using it on people above yachiru? it wore offbecause he loses focus. it should work on anyone at least upto his own tiering, which is far above anyone hes fighting. he can also act is a healer, and go full incognito mode, erasing his existance from everyones minds and slowly kill them if he so chooses. or just erase them from existance like he did Guenuel lee.

a admiral wont be able to land a hit on bambietta.. she stands in the sky and spams the explode.

@KamiYasha By teaming up in groups and overwhelming her, a lot of characters could kill her if they got a shot on her and if they were in a group all attacking at once one of their attacks would finally connect and wound or finish her. And Kizaru could easily solo, he's been exploded before, and regen'd from it casually, he may not be able to react to her while in his normal state, but she would have no hope reacting to him when he goes light speed.

the only problem with those scenario was is they are capable to kill zeref and di maria before they just stop the time? since zeref can also chose who is going to be affected by his ability and not, which again lead to lillie since there are no point of stop the time if they cannot harm lillie X-Axis.

Crimson Eyess said:
and if Fairy Law truly can defeat anyone like you say, than again why hasn't he solo'd the Spriggan, fodder Zeref, and thrash Acno? It's not because of PIS, it would PIS if it worked on them,
actually it is PIS, makarov isnt using a ability he showed to be able to use which could have turned the battle to their favor simly because the author didnt want it, here tvtroupe link:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ForgotAboutHisPowers?from=Main.PlotInducedStupidity

it' because these are characters that are immensely stronger than him, by your logic he could solo Goku since he has not counter.
it should :) if zeref death magic hits him it should also work, this is why i brought up the Stand ability grateful death, it should effect goku like anyone else, except for powerfule nough reality warpers, superpower negators and immortals :)

I mean if they know zeref and dimaria ability then they probably just going to blizz them before both of them can think, but if they not aware of they power then that scenario is probably not going to happen.

Gremmy does this to both Verses and call it a day:

W24dwd

If needed Askin helps by paralyzing them with poison, while Pernida is making then into applepie with blood instead of cherry's.

HokageMangaVox said:
W24dwd

If needed Askin helps by paralyzing them with poison, while Pernida is making then into applepie with blood instead of cherry's.
the problem is there are many FT character that can also do dimensional attack and Marin pretty much can make dimensional ability to not working. and still askin and perninda ability is not the aswer to zeref and dimaria time stop.

Not Jim Sterling said:
HokageMangaVox said:
W24dwd

the problem is there are many FT character that can also do dimensional attack and Marin pretty much can make dimensional ability to not working. and still askin and perninda ability is not the aswer to zeref and dimaria time stop.
Gremmy doesn't do dimensional attack, he literratly send his opponents to space by creating a portal. Is "Reality" not dimensional power. A dimensional power of the Sternrriters is "Shadows" which they used to travel through dimensions.

Pernida evolves by copying the strength, the speed and abilities of his opponents and Askin can just poison the air around them and kill them all or worst the Magic.

HokageMangaVox said:
Gremmy doesn't do dimensional attack, he literratly send his opponents to space by creating a portal. Is "Reality" not dimensional power. A dimensional power of the Sternrriters is "Shadows" which they used to travel through dimensions.

Pernida evolves by copying the strength, the speed and abilities of his opponents and Askin can just poison the air around them and kill them all or worst the Magic.
Yeah but many fairy member can just teleported back with their dimensional ability, and once zeref and dimaria stop the time then nothing askin or Pernida can do since the time is being stopped. Pernida cant evolve or copy in stopped time. and poison will not work in stopped time either.

LordAizenSama said:
you see the thing is, no-one is going to be tagging them.
laws room doesnt even kill, and since when did it work on intangible people? not to mention the obvious range limitation. law eats a trompete and goes goodnight

ok, gremmy also has his meteor and galaxy room. also no-one in the verses here is going to pressure gremmy like kenpachi. and why would it be reaching if he tried using it on people above yachiru? it wore offbecause he loses focus. it should work on anyone at least upto his own tiering, which is far above anyone hes fighting. he can also act is a healer, and go full incognito mode, erasing his existance from everyones minds and slowly kill them if he so chooses. or just erase them from existance like he did Guenuel lee.

a admiral wont be able to land a hit on bambietta.. she stands in the sky and spams the explode.
I'll concede your first 2 points, however Kizaru could totally land a hit on Bambietta.

Not Jim Sterling said:
HokageMangaVox said:

Yeah but many fairy member can just teleported back with their dimensional ability, and once zeref and dimaria stop the time then nothing askin or Pernida can do since the time is being stopped. Pernida cant evolve or copy in stopped time. and poison will not work in stopped time either.
Do you have proof that they can survive in space before this begins to happen to them, which is instantly:

5084893-wfwqfefq

Can Zeref kill Askin and Pernida before his time stop, ends? Pernida will start to develops his ability before he event has the chance to do it again. Pernida has High-Regenerationn. About Askin he survived taking his heart out and having his brain destroy for a couple of seconds before using a suicide attack and has low-Regenerationn abilities.

HokageMangaVox said:
Do you have proof that they can survive in space before this begins to happen to them, which is instantly:

Can Zeref kill Askin and Pernida before his time stop, ends? Pernida will start to develops his ability before he event has the chance to do it again. Pernida has High-Regenerationn. About Askin he survived taking his heart out and having his brain destroy for a couple of seconds before using a suicide attack and has low-Regenerationn abilities.
probably, as far as I know even normal human can survive in space for few seconds if they know how to act properly, and the thing is zeref can pretty much chose who is going to be affected by his ability and not, so he can just stop the time for all the Sternritters alone but not for one piece and fairy tail.

@Not Jim Sterling I'm still fairly certain that Haschwalth could negate time stop, I highly doubt a high tier like Tessai (He stopped time via a forbidden kido when Shinji & Co. were undergoing hollowfication and teleported them to Urahara's base) could have an ability that the almighty couldn't negate.

Crimson Eyess said:
@Not Jim Sterling I'm still fairly certain that Haschwalth could negate time stop, I highly doubt a high tier like Tessai (He stopped time via a forbidden kido when Shinji & Co. were undergoing hollowfication and teleported them to Urahara's base) could have an ability that the almighty couldn't negate.
Currently I not include Haschwalth since I still waiting answer from Sheoth.

Not Jim Sterling said:
HokageMangaVox said:

probably, as far as I know even normal human can survive in space for few seconds if they know how to act properly, and the thing is zeref can pretty much chose who is going to be affected by his ability and not, so he can just stop the time for all the Sternritters alone but not for one piece and fairy tail.
I don't think any character from FT an OP would act probably since is the first time they seen an attack like that, has Zeref stop time for more than 20 people in one shot? Can you prove that he can stop time for someone faster than him?

HokageMangaVox said:
I don't think any character from FT an OP would act probably since is the first time they seen an attack like that, has Zeref stop time for more than 20 people in one shot? Can you prove that he can stop time for someone faster than him?
He casually time stop the entire tartarus and FT guild member with the exception of natsu, also speed is not a factor for time stop ability except if the Sternritters can blizz him before he can do that but the problem is if they know zeref and dimaria ability then they probably just going to blizz them before both of them can think, but if the Sternritters not aware of they power then that scenario is probably not going to happen. remember they fighting against 2 verse at once.

Not Jim Sterling said:
HokageMangaVox said:
He casually time stop the entire tartarus and FT guild member with the exception of natsu, also speed is not a factor for time stop ability except if the Sternritters can blizz him before he can do that but the problem is if they know zeref and dimaria ability then they probably just going to blizz them before both of them can think, but if the Sternritters not aware of they power then that scenario is probably not going to happen. remember they fighting against 2 verse at once.
Well to be fair he has to activate time stop first to, it's whoever uses their GG move first really, and with the sternritters speed advantage I'd wager they'd attack first.

Crimson Eyess said:
Well to be fair he has to activate time stop first to, it's whoever uses their GG move first really, and with the sternritters speed advantage I'd wager they'd attack first.
Yeah but he can do that instantly, and do you sure the sternritters will just attacking him first among hundreds of other target from FT and OP?

Barro can solo most of the verse (no one can really touch him through intangibility). Add to that As Nodt who will kill most in the presence of his Vollstandig, Pepe and Giselle who turns everyone into slaves, Gremmy who drops meteors, Askin who can poison everyone, Pernida who is a bitch to finish off for most, and you have yourself a win for the Sternritter.

Sternritters stomp too much hax on their side lille barro and askin alone could propbably take out most if not all the other verses.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Sternritters stomp too much hax on their side lille barro and askin alone could propbably take out most if not all the other verses.
no, time stop is too hax for askin, although i not sure if they can damage lillie X-Axis.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
no, time stop is too hax for askin, although i not sure if they can damage lillie X-Axis.
That's "if" he can use time stop before he is poison by the air that he breaths.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
As Nodt Vollstandigs: Zeref proceeds to die.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
You do realize that the sternritters are like mhs+ and fairy tail is around what hypersonic+ with one piece being mhs.The sternritters are too fast unless i missed the op saying speed is equal the sternritters bltz and hax the other verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back