• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stephanie Beauregard vs. Velvet Remedy (0-4-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Velvet is = 2,778,176,000.00 joules
Stephanie is = 6,250,000,000.00 joules (Almost 3x stronger)

Velvet's Anesthetic spell is her win con here. She ain't getting around Mid High regen.

Last edited:
Velvet's Anesthetic spell is her win con here. She ain't getting around Mid High regen.
How likely is she to use that spell, how effective/potent is it (basically how long does it take to go into effect) and how does she actually activate it?

How likely is she to use that spell
Often, in most of the fights she participates in.

Against opponents of who are larger, faster and stronger than her she will lead with it over other equipment or abilities.

how effective/potent is it (basically how long does it take to go into effect)
Instantly upon contact. Takes an hour to wear off and she can spam it.

how does she actually activate it?
It's a projectile shot from her horn. Crippling her horn will nullify her ability to use any magic based ability (Such as this)

Alright, well at the very least Stephanie can read the surface level thoughts of Velvet and figure out when she's going to fire, and potentially what the beams do.

Would they be particularly hard to dodge?

It depends on the distance. It's never described in depth how big it is. but characters larger (Alicorns) and faster than her (Wonderbolts, Ponies in the last 2 examples.) up close have repeatedly had trouble dodging it.

So it's basically just if she gets that hit off before Stephanie can close a distance I guess.

Match sounds a bit closer than I expected given the mind reading.

How does the Mid High regen work? Is there anything that can be done about it should Velvet land a hit with her spell?
Because the anesthetic only lasts an hour, and would not hinder anything purely spiritual like a stand.

Isn't being knocked down for an hour enough time to win anyways? I thought rules like there were changed idk.

The regen just kinda happens. it's like Dio's regen where it'll take a few moments to take effect but otherwise her body will fix itself up for the most part.

The spell not knocking out her stand is fine. her stand isn't the traditional punch ghost. It's a mask she wears on her face.

I mean honestly I'm really iffy about it? Depending on how spammable it is I'd give it to Velvet because I'm not sure if Stephanie can dodge forever even with her mind reading, but if it isn't super spammable then I'd say Stephanie takes it.

What are your thoughts?

The most we see her use it is in that last link I sent however it should be noted that she was not exhausted post doing that.

Right. Currently it feels almost inconclusive in my mind, because even if Velvet has the easier wincon Stephanie has a good way of continuously dodging it, but at the same time it only takes one hit to end it.

There is also her dart gun, and how she can actually use her horn to briefly blind people.

It should also point out that Velvet can multitask with her spells, be it using it to lift her weapons, having a shield up, using the anesthetic spell, or using her horn as a flare.

Oh then that makes it a lot harder actually. I think at that point it's hard to say she'd be able to take her down before she lands her anesthetic spell.

tbh I myself wasn't expecting Velvet to do well in this fight, but sources. from her fights make me think I actually underestimate her.
Gonna just vote Velvet.

Does Stephanie have all the natural abilities you'd associate with a Stone Mask vampire?

mind reading/info analysis to try to figure out basic information and then figuring out how to act based off that info.

but because her gun wouldn't be very effective she has to go in for melee range

Dunno Velvet also has a basic shotgun and it can harm characters on her level.

In any case, I think Velvet can induce just enough random and concise actions to make me think, given what Stephanie is forced to do and is capable, to win more often than not. But that is a high difficulty win, very surprised I'm saying this because I hate Velvet as a character.

Last edited:
Unless theres anything you wanna ask me to double check about velvet there isnt anything more I really believe can be asked.

2 for Velvet.
That strength difference is pretty large though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back