• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob SquarePants vs Squidward Tentacles (Lies vs Teuthida) (3-0-0) (GRACE)

Sans2345

He/Him

Rules:
  • Both are 9-C, anything above 9-C is restricted.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Battle takes place in SpongeBob's home.
  • SBA for everything else.
"People think i am a good person, but that's all lies!": 3 (@HonestlyBored24, @Javenplayz253, @MintyBoi1)
"You don't even know your fate, sponge": 0
Incon: 0

Last edited:
So it’s more balanced, but I’m pretty sure SpongeBob can overpower the Clarinet’s control and just wail on Teuthida.

Spunch Bop FRA

I don't see where it says "Supernatural Willpower" for the sponge, so I don't see why he'd be able to resist mind manipulation powerful enough to control an entire towns worth of people

“The Dutchman's Clarinet's hypnotic abilities can be negated by strong emotions.” Considering Lies SpongeBob is totally insane, I think he could do this. There’s also his multiple personalities so it could be like Yu-Gi-Oh where the power works on one mind and not the other since Teuthida has no prior knowledge of that ability.

Back