• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stellaris Thread

When you encounter the Stelarite devourer it already eating like half of the star should that feat be higher than the planet lavel? since it have the energy of half the star and it energy can be used to restored the star and the Unbidden is only stronger than Stellarite in larger number but not individually so their page need a bit of work.

Yes but it already have half the star energy enough to transform the solar system from dead solar system to Gaia solar system.

Which is a planetary feat. And this should be in a content revision since it would include upgrading Unbidden who are locked.

I know that just to make sure, also planetery feat is not enough to transform or affect the entire solar system since an energy of a planet is nothing compare to star and should even make a difference.

And the good thing is for some wherver reason the ring worlds(except for capital) does not count as core worlds lol. btw that before the 1.4 which significantly increase the Repeatable technologies research time.

Just starting to play new game today and I notice the fallen empire does not have leader and unwilling assign any leader both on their fleet and army, is this normal? its seems like no one talk about this on reddit and paradox forrum.

Found the solution to the notorious end game lag where the galaxy just ended up become too crowded with filthy xenos empire and there are little thing that you can do in order to get rid of that problem...well not anymore because right now you can let the galaxy Burn! But how about if you are too lazy to do that on your own or you just a peace loving being who just want to be friend with everyone else without breaking your PC with lag? well don't worry as your not so peace loving neighbor will do that to each other as the AI can and will do that as well!

Warning since now you can just Exterminatus each other the mod will change on how course of the war on the game....

Btw that is hard+modded Prethoryn Swarm(I use harder invaders) and I gonna let them murder my allied to to help me reduce the lag and then crush them after they can build an army that can entertained me (_)

Btw the map doesn't tell the full story as I own about 1/4 of the galaxy.

I only use the molluscoid ships for the protoss fleet since I think their ship look pretty similar.
But currently I play as this:

Screen-17.20.30-23.01.2017-
Guess.

Jeez What has you done.. Before YHVH was upgraded to 1-C and still high 2-A(you know the one who stomps 98% 2-A and high 2-A in this wiki) God is considered as one of few profile in here that can fight him.. -_-

Nah I say YHVH is the one who will stomps almost all 2-A and high 2-A in this wiki and apparently people consider God as one of few character that can match him.

Now with technology to harness the power of the star and build structure even bigger than the star..we only need star busting weapon as it weird to have all of those technology and only stuck with continent busting weapon.

Back