• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stellaris Thread

ROUND 2!

662K vs 649K!

Who would win what do you think?

Materialistic Awakened Empire (662K) vs Extradimensional Invaders (649K) - Stellaris
Materialistic Awakened Empire (662K) vs Extradimensional Invaders (649K) - Stellaris

Extradimensional Invaders have been easily defeated but it was a nice space battle. I will use stronger extradimensional armadas next time.

Extradimensional Invaders (170K) vs Xenophobic Awakened Empire (230K) - Stellaris
Extradimensional Invaders (170K) vs Xenophobic Awakened Empire (230K) - Stellaris

But now Extradimensional Invaders won.

Extradimensional Invaders (215K) vs Xenophobic Awakened Empire (193K) - Stellaris
Extradimensional Invaders (215K) vs Xenophobic Awakened Empire (193K) - Stellaris

There is a spoiler of the next video.

Can the Extradimensional Invaders defeat the Awakened Gravekeeper?

Extradimensional Invaders (186K) vs Awakened Gravekeeper - Stellaris
Extradimensional Invaders (186K) vs Awakened Gravekeeper - Stellaris

Lul the OP Gravekeeper... I have that mod... and it took me a while to realize that the Gravekeeper and any other OP ships that you obtain from that mod have the awakened mode... but after that sometimes I will go to war with the fallen empire for no reasons other than to triggered the awakened mode..

I'm gonna wait til the new dlc come out to play again...and update the profile because stellaris profile is horribly outdated.. Also you gonna need all of those OP ships cause last time i play that mod several months ago, they add new OP invader who blow up a ******* black hole and solos my 300K fleet combine with several of the awakened ships...

Not Jim Sterling said:
I'm gonna wait til the new dlc come out to play again...and update the profile because stellaris profile is horribly outdated.. Also you gonna need all of those OP ships cause last time i play that mod several months ago, they add new OP invader who blow up a ******* black hole and solos my 300K fleet combine with several of the awakened ships...
I haven't faced it yet.

This one was simply unfair.

The huge swarm of Star Wars ships vs Stellar Devourer - Stellaris
The huge swarm of Star Wars ships vs Stellar Devourer - Stellaris

My next video will be about Star Destroyers.

The 1st epic space battle between Star Destroyers and forces of Ancient Empires!

Star Destroyers destroy the Spiritualistic Fallen Empire - Stellaris
Star Destroyers destroy the Spiritualistic Fallen Empire - Stellaris

The 2nd epic space battle between Star Destroyers and forces of Ancient Empires!

Too many Star Destroyers have been destroyed! - Stellaris

Not Jim Sterling said:
I have bazillion number of mods that change my ship appearance to various of race from Halo, Star wars, Star trek, Mass effect, and 40K..
It would be a good idea to make a Star Trek ships vs Star Wars ships video. It would be popular on spacebattles.com

Jockey-1337 said:
It would be a good idea to make a Star Trek ships vs Star Wars ships video. It would be popular on spacebattles.com
Star Trek ships hilariously outgun and outrun their Star Wars counterparts. And I say this being a Star Wars nut who single-handedly wrote all the Star Wars ship profiles here.

Soldier Blue said:
Jockey-1337 said:
Star Trek ships hilariously outgun and outrun their Star Wars counterparts. And I say this being a Star Wars nut who single-handedly wrote all the Star Wars ship profiles here.
Personally I'm a Star Trek fan who dislike Star Wars but I would say it depends on calcs. Both sides have low and high feats so both sides have good chances. Most of the people of spacebattles.com think that SW ships have better firepower but ST ones have better combat tactics/speed.

Jockey-1337 said:
The 2nd epic space battle between Star Destroyers and forces of Ancient Empires!

The second try. Now we won because of proper tactics.

Many Star Destroyers vs The Awakened Empire - Stellaris
Many Star Destroyers vs The Awakened Empire - Stellaris

The Fallen Empire has been exterminated! For the Emperor!

The Galactic Empire destroys the Fallen Empire - Stellaris
The Galactic Empire destroys the Fallen Empire - Stellaris

Somehow I don't get the notification...anyway I have not yet buy the dlc :/ probably do that for the next week while waiting for my weekly cash..

Jockey-1337 said:
Multi-planet level, I suppose
You mean large planet? thats alright, also we maybe will get Dwarf star level AP with the colossus.

Also after the update I think Tier wise FE, UNOE and other relevant empires will be:

Galactic civilazation with Type 2 on Kardashev scale.

Back