• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stella doesn't have Desperado hax like at all. Those are just for indexing purposes, she has never shown them, so not applicable of vs debates.

Without fire, what ranged options does she have? Charizard can fly pretty well so she eventually needs to use range unless she somehow ends it on the first melee encounter. If she goes to Trackless step, he could just float up and rain attacks down.

Also do we still assume Mega Pokémon only have naturally learned moves despite requiring a trainer?

00potato said:
Also do we still assume Mega Pokémon only have naturally learned moves despite requiring a trainer?
Yeah. Just natural moves and egg moves. Also Pokémon can mega evolve for free in Mystery Dungeon.

Ionliosite said:
To what temperature?
Not sure temperature matters so much as power, but any fire type worth their salt can shrug off Magcargo's flames no problem, and its casual body temperature is 18K degrees Fahrenheit.

Charizard has zero defense for Trackless Step. Not sure what Phantom Form would do that material wouldnt.

Not sure temperature matters so much as power, but any fire type worth their salt can shrug off Magcargo's flames no problem, and its casual body temperature is 18K degrees Fahrenheit.

Don't we consider Magcargo literally being hotter than the sun an outlier?

00potato said:
I forgot how Stella threads tend to go. If surviving the heat of the sun is tier 8, I doubt Stella's temperature will mean much against a High 7-A who resists Fire and is littlerally covered in it. (The sun calc is here.) https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats
Durability is different from heat resistance. Or more like heat and blunt force affect different durabilities so the heat doesn't matter.

Also Magcargo, who is far weaker, is comparable to the Sun. So even if your previous comment was right (probably not going if off your track record and lack of evidence.) Stella's heat won't be a problem. Where are you even getting the heat is unrelated to durability part from?

00potato said:
Also Magcargo, who is far weaker, is comparable to the Sun. So even if your previous comment was right (probably not going if off your track record and lack of evidence.) Stella's heat won't be a problem. Where are you even getting the heat is unrelated to durability part from?
He is actually correct. However, I believe we have yet to adopt that standard.

@potato

Core of the sun or the sun?

As for the durability it was discussed and agreed upon but very slow in implementation I think.

I made that thread some time ago, but it ended.

Interestingly enough. The USA was supposed to switch over to the metric system a long time ago. Americans themselves just weren't behind the idea of adapting so heavily for a seemingly purposeless reason.

"Motorists rebelled at the idea of highway signs in kilometers, weather watchers blanched at the notion of reading a forecast in Celsius, and consumers balked at the prospect of buying poultry by the kilogram,"

And if the people aren't behind something in the USA, its not gonna stick around.

Yeah, I know that story. Shows how US's government only knows how to control other countries and not their own people, which is just sad.

But that's derailing, so let's go back to the match.

Cursing isn't frowned upon as long as it's being used in context and not meant to offend

Obviously typing "The **** you mean" is a problem, but saying what I said isn't offensie

Back