• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stealing powers to gain influence and power, ain't that Wacky?(aka Prime all for one vs ultimate Aggregor)

Prime AFO scales to 1 Gigaton, but is so tough that 748 mT attacks would not even do real damage to him, scaling from Shigaraki/Prime AM.

Aggregor is 882 mT for having 5 aliens added to himself I believe? Or is it 706 mT since his base strength is unknown? Either way his dura upscales to being way higher than his AP.

So AFO has an AP edge and they’re about equal durability wise.

AFO probably range spams with his tens of kilometers, and with his force fields being even tougher than himself, idk how Aggregor would even really get to hurting him. He’d blast away or block most of his attacks, then just range spam him down with his ridiculous AoE. Aggregor’s attacks are super simple and he doesn’t seem to have as much combat intelligence as AFO, who also has Analytical Prediction to tear Aggregor apart. This is all on top of AFO already being far beyond attacks near Aggregor’s AP.

Pretty sure AFO takes this one quite handily while laughing maniacally. I’ll admit to not knowing Aggregor very much so I’ll hear any arguments for him though.

Aggregor is 882 mT for having 5 aliens added to himself I believe? Or is it 706 mT since his base strength is unknown? Either way his dura upscales to being way higher than his AP. So AFO has an AP edge and they’re about equal durability wise.
his Ap upscales from 882,1 for having 5 aliens added to himself and his dura is 1.05852 gigaton for having the 5 plus his own durability, so aggregor is above is durability, so Aggregor is 1.133,658315383743x weaker and 1,05852x more durable than AFO

AFO probably range spams with his tens of kilometers, and with his force fields being even tougher than himself, idk how Aggregor would even really get to hurting him.
Aggregor can absorb energy, matter, dna and life energy and magic, with touch he can absorb the forcefield, and AFO himself which would leave him in a state similar to this, tho how does the forcefield work? is it like a bubble around AFO or something else?

He’d blast away or block most of his attacks, then just range spam him down with his ridiculous AoE
just to say that they are at 10 meters of each other, does all for one spams even at close range? also Aggregor has a forcefield of his own sorry, couldn't find better clips of it

Aggregor’s attacks are super simple and he doesn’t seem to have as much combat intelligence as AFO, who also has Analytical Prediction to tear Aggregor apart.
Well, Aggregor has shown himself to be able to fight competently against the likes of Ben, who fought competently against Vilgax, who is a warlorld that has had numerous battles through space, most notably when he defeated the most powerful warriors of 10 different planets, and is one of the most feared beings in the galaxy, does this seems comparable to AFO in your opinion?

This is all on top of AFO already being far beyond attacks near Aggregor’s AP.
they are fairly close i would say, but yeah AFO is still physically stronger

Pretty sure AFO takes this one quite handily while laughing maniacally. I’ll admit to not knowing Aggregor very much so I’ll hear any arguments for him though.
on top of what i said above, Aggregor can use electrick attacks, with him envolving himself in an short of aura that shocks who touches, plus he can also become electricity himself, also one other advantage are his radiation beams they are 0,3522x faster then him and, per the rules of speed equal, AFO in this instance, and they are radiation so he could irradiate AFO here

his Ap upscales from 882,1 for having 5 aliens added to himself and his dura is 1.05852 gigaton for having the 5 plus his own durability, so aggregor is above is durability, so Aggregor is 1.133,658315383743x weaker and 1,05852x more durable than AFO

Aggregor can absorb energy, matter, dna and life energy and magic, with touch he can absorb the forcefield, and AFO himself which would leave him in a state similar to this, tho how does the forcefield work? is it like a bubble around AFO or something else?

just to say that they are at 10 meters of each other, does all for one spams even at close range? also Aggregor has a forcefield of his own sorry, couldn't find better clips of it

Well, Aggregor has shown himself to be able to fight competently against the likes of Ben, who fought competently against Vilgax, who is a warlorld that has had numerous battles through space, most notably when he defeated the most powerful warriors of 10 different planets, and is one of the most feared beings in the galaxy, does this seems comparable to AFO in your opinion?

they are fairly close i would say, but yeah AFO is still physically stronger

on top of what i said above, Aggregor can use electrick attacks, with him envolving himself in an short of aura that shocks who touches, plus he can also become electricity himself, also one other advantage are his radiation beams they are 0,3522x faster then him and, per the rules of speed equal, AFO in this instance, and they are radiation so he could irradiate AFO here
AFO tanks attacks from people that upscale from 748 mT as well, given the 748 mT feat is done with air pressure, which is much weaker than actual physical contact. So Aggregor’s attacks are not doing much to AFO to begin with.

I mean he can’t exactly absorb Air, I’d imagine. All For One’s most basic attack quirk, Air Cannon, is just a blast of concussive air shooting across tens of kilometers. Nothing I see from Aggregor really stops him from spamming that, which he absolutely would do. The forcefield is a frontal shield, it doesn’t cover his whole body, and if he sees Aggregor absorbing it he’d just stop using it in favor for other quirks. Though that would require Aggregor getting close to begin with.

Yes, he absolutely range spams in close quarters. It’s literally the only thing he does actually. His offensive quirks are all ranged, so he’d just back out and start blasting Aggregor the instant he can.

I find scaling combat skill like that iffy at best. I say AFO is generally more skilled because, on top of his 200 years of experience with his Quirks, he can actively read attacks and people like open books, baiting attacks, predicting movements, utilizing his powers in smart ways. Even if they both fight Ben idk what that exactly means for how he would go about fighting AFO who just AoE blasts him repeatedly.

Being 1.3x faster wouldn’t mean much when AFO can predict the movements of characters he can’t even perceive. He was getting blitzed so hard that time was basically frozen, yet AFO could predict his opponents attacks perfectly after experiencing them. Are Aggregor’s radiation beams blockable at all? Cause if so then his forcefield might protect him from the worst of it, otherwise he just dodges.

As for hitting him with the attacks at all, AFO can sense the radiation with his infrared vision and other enhanced senses, and would just dodge, or would predict that Aggregor is attempting something and would attack him first. Then he just leaves his range and keeps blasting him until he dies, adding on Quirks to his Air Cannon to make sure it does maximum damage.

So range spam with Air Cannon right out the gate while predicting and dodging the radiation beams with his infrared vision is the play really. He sees Aggregor about to hit him and either blocks or dodges, then nukes him over and over. He’s figure out basically every ability he has within seconds due to his specialized intelligence with Quirks, so it’s mostly just not dying to radiation beams while he blows Aggregor up repeatedly.

AFO tanks attacks from people that upscale from 748 mT as well, given the 748 mT feat is done with air pressure, which is much weaker than actual physical contact. So Aggregor’s attacks are not doing much to AFO to begin with.
before i respond any further, you keep saying that AFO scales above 748 mT, but i am using prime all for one, aka the one that it is 1 gigaton

I mean he can’t exactly absorb Air, I’d imagine. All For One’s most basic attack quirk, Air Cannon, is just a blast of concussive air shooting across tens of kilometers. Nothing I see from Aggregor really stops him from spamming that, which he absolutely would do. The forcefield is a frontal shield, it doesn’t cover his whole body, and if he sees Aggregor absorbing it he’d just stop using it in favor for other quirks. Though that would require Aggregor getting close to begin with.
isn't that a wekened AFO power only? i don't see "air manipulation" in the prime key's powers and abilities

Yes, he absolutely range spams in close quarters. It’s literally the only thing he does actually. His offensive quirks are all ranged, so he’d just back out and start blasting Aggregor the instant he can.
well, aggregor can become electricity to evade the attacks, can AFO deal with that?

I find scaling combat skill like that iffy at best. I say AFO is generally more skilled because, on top of his 200 years of experience with his Quirks, he can actively read attacks and people like open books, baiting attacks, predicting movements, utilizing his powers in smart ways. Even if they both fight Ben idk what that exactly means for how he would go about fighting AFO who just AoE blasts him repeatedly.
i see, so AFO would still have somewhat of a significant advantage in skill, correct?

Being 1.3x faster wouldn’t mean much when AFO can predict the movements of characters he can’t even perceive. He was getting blitzed so hard that time was basically frozen, yet AFO could predict his opponents attacks perfectly after experiencing them. Are Aggregor’s radiation beams blockable at all? Cause if so then his forcefield might protect him from the worst of it, otherwise he just dodges.
well, the radiation beams are concentrated radiaton, so i guess that it is blockable by anything that can block radiation?

As for hitting him with the attacks at all, AFO can sense the radiation with his infrared vision and other enhanced senses, and would just dodge, or would predict that Aggregor is attempting something and would attack him first. Then he just leaves his range and keeps blasting him until he dies, adding on Quirks to his Air Cannon to make sure it does maximum damage.
just to say that aggregor can fly at speeds millions of times faster then himself, and AFO in this instance due to the rules of speed equalization, so he should be able to close any gap AFO makes between them

So range spam with Air Cannon right out the gate while predicting and dodging the radiation beams with his infrared vision is the play really. He sees Aggregor about to hit him and either blocks or dodges, then nukes him over and over. He’s figure out basically every ability he has within seconds due to his specialized intelligence with Quirks, so it’s mostly just not dying to radiation beams while he blows Aggregor up repeatedly.
like i said above, isn't the air cannon nuke thing a weakened power only?

Oh, if this is ”Pre-Rewind” Prime he literally can’t be used in battles, he is completely unknown.

Superhuman Physical Characteristics to a greater extent, Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Longevity, Biological Manipulation, Limited Information Manipulation (Type 2), Power Absorption, and Power Bestowal (With All For One Quirk), Lie Detection (Can sense when people are lying to him), Earth Manipulation (Caused rocks to levitate in his fight with Nana Shimura), Explosion Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation (Created an enormous explosion of electricity in his fight against Nana Shimura), Unknown (All For One's Quirks in his prime are for the most part unknown)

Resistance to Heat (Able to casually walk through a wildfire with a massive temperature of 2000°C to save Toya) and Fear Inducement (Fought with an enraged All Might at his peak)

he seems to have abilities on his profile tho, it should still be usable right?

Those are not anywhere near even close to the extent of his powers at all. He has likely hundreds, if not thousands of unknown abilities.

How he fights, how smart he is, what other core abilities he has, the range or limitations, basically EVERYTHING about him is an unknown.

He has a key as a formality more than anything, not because it’s combat ready. Calling that “usable” is highly inaccurate.

Hell the two offensive abilities on his profile we didn’t even know how they work or what they fully do. So no, he’s not allowed in fights.

Those are not anywhere near even close to the extent of his powers at all. He has likely hundreds, if not thousands of unknown abilities.

How he fights, how smart he is, what other core abilities he has, the range or limitations, basically EVERYTHING about him is an unknown.

He has a key as a formality more than anything, not because it’s combat ready. Calling that “usable” is highly inaccurate.

Hell the two offensive abilities on his profile we didn’t even know how they work or what they fully do. So no, he’s not allowed in fights.
is that an written rule or? should i call knolodgeble members of MHA?

is that an written rule or? should i call knolodgeble members of MHA?
I assure you they will say the exact same thing I’m saying, mainly cause I was literally there when this entire discussion was had about it.

Prime AFO is featless and can’t be used in a fight.

Like, what do you want me to say for him to win? He throws a rock at Aggregor? He does a single explosion move? He has quite literally hundreds of abilities we have not seen, it is absolutely impossible to say he loses or beats anyone when you have 0 information on what the hell he can do in a fight.

I assure you they will say the exact same thing I’m saying, mainly cause I was literally there when this entire discussion was had about it.

Prime AFO is featless and can’t be used in a fight.

Like, what do you want me to say for him to win? He throws a rock at Aggregor? He does a single explosion move? He has quite literally hundreds of abilities we have not seen, it is absolutely impossible to say he loses or beats anyone when you have 0 information on what the hell he can do in a fight.
changed to weakened aggregor, now aggregor is 1,499320113314448x more durable then all for one's ap and dura value and is 1,17927807486631x stronger

there should be a note on the AFO profile about this fr

Aggregor can counter the air cannons with his own air blasts, so what does AFO uses besides that to attack?

Aggregor can counter the air cannons with his own air blasts, so what does AFO uses besides that to attack?
1) Aggregor’s air blasts are ridiculously smaller than AFO’s, so he can’t exactly counter them. Their AP is about equal, so attempting to block it like that would be dodgy at best given the size difference.

2) Since it’s weakened now, him just getting close to Aggregor and stealing his powers while nullifying his physical attacks with Impact Recoil or his forcefields is possible. Just walk forward and touch him to steal his powers while Aggregor has no idea what he’s capable of, since AFO can intrinsically sense Quirks/abilities.

3) I did some research and watched how Aggregor fights and yeah, AFO would read him like a book and dodge everything with only the radiation beams being a problem due to the speed difference, and even then he would sense him doing that and preemptively dodge. Weakened AFO has the “Search” Quirk which lets him know where Aggregor is at all times as well as his weaknesses.

Also the massive LS difference means that he can just pin Aggregor with his Rivet Stab or weird mouth Quirk and take his powers or Ragdoll him.

1) Aggregor’s air blasts are ridiculously smaller than AFO’s, so he can’t exactly counter them. Their AP is about equal, so attempting to block it like that would be dodgy at best given the size difference.

2) Since it’s weakened now, him just getting close to Aggregor and stealing his powers while nullifying his physical attacks with Impact Recoil or his forcefields is possible. Just walk forward and touch him to steal his powers while Aggregor has no idea what he’s capable of, since AFO can intrinsically sense Quirks/abilities.

3) I did some research and watched how Aggregor fights and yeah, AFO would read him like a book and dodge everything with only the radiation beams being a problem due to the speed difference, and even then he would sense him doing that and preemptively dodge. Weakened AFO has the “Search” Quirk which lets him know where Aggregor is at all times as well as his weaknesses.

Also the massive LS difference means that he can just pin Aggregor with his Rivet Stab or weird mouth Quirk and take his powers or Ragdoll him.
okay counted as a vote

to summarized each of their wincons

AFO:
+information analisis and skill experience to read aggregor attack pattern and dodge or block most of aggregors attacks and get close to him
+massive air manipulation cannons aoe that he can rapid fire
+way higher lifting strength to pin aggregor down and then approach him to steal his powers
+can nullify his physical attacks
+AFO’s stealing will work faster than Aggregor’s, as he just needs to touch him with his palm to instantly steal all of his powers

Aggregor:
+higher attack and even higher durability advantage
+can turn himself into eletricity or radiation to phase through AFO attakcs, tho this is one he doesn't use very often
+can create a electric forcefield arround him to protect himself from the air cannons
+can make and electric aura arround him to electrocute AFO if he touches him
+can eradiate AFO with radiation lasers that are faster than himself
+can read AFO's mind via reading the electric sinapses of his brain, tho this is one he doesn't use very often
+if he touches AFO for a few seconds he can absorb him and leave him like this, tho this is one he doesn't use very often

if i forgot anything about AFO please tell me, thank you

Last edited:
okay counted as a vote

to summarized each of their wincons

AFO:
+information analisis and skill experience to read aggregor attack pattern and get close to him
+massive air manipulation cannons aoe that he can rapid fire
+way higher lifting strength to pin aggregor down and then approach him to steal his powers
+can nullify his physical attacks

Aggregor:
+higher attack and even higher durability advantage
+can turn himself into eletricity or radiation to phase through AFO attakcs
+can create a electric forcefield arround him to protect himself from the air cannons
+can make and electric aura arround him to electrocute AFO if he touches him
+can eradiate AFO with radiation lasers that are faster than himself
+can read AFO's mind via reading the electric sinapses of his brain
+can go underground to avoid attacks
+if he touches AFO for a few seconds he can absorb him and leave him like this

if i forgot anything about AFO please tell me, thank you
Well that’s definitely not biased at all.

Aggregor doesn’t even use half the abilities you listed, sticking mainly to blasts of electricity and beams. I’ve yet to ever see him even attempt to read another creature’s mind or go intangible, so even if he has the ability, it definitely is not something he uses in character.

Some of those “win cons” aren’t even relevant. “Can go underground” as if AFO isn’t nuking the entire battlefield for tens of kilometers? And I already brought up that he can dodge the radiation beams before they even are out thanks to his Analytical Prediction and enhanced senses, if not just outright block/deflect them with his Reflect+Scatter Quirks, which work on laser beams.

Aggregor touching him to steal his powers is also doubtful since he never attempts to steal more powers from Ben or anyone else, implying he doesn’t need to do that. Also AFO’s stealing will work faster than Aggregor’s, as he just needs to touch him with his palm to instantly steal all of his powers.

Meanwhile Aggregor will be trying to steal the power of THOUSANDS.

AFO would just touch the hand on him and steal everything Aggregor is trying to take away right back and at a faster pace, since his powers are literally sentient and he controls them with his willpower. Aggregor trying to take them will just result in his own getting taken.

Well that’s definitely not biased at all.
i am sorry if it sounded biased, that is why i said
"if i forgot anything about AFO please tell me" i am also not very familiar with AFO's abbilities, hence why i didn't vote yet, i am waiting for a more specifying message listing AFO abbilities, sorry if i souned unfair, that was not the intention
Aggregor doesn’t even use half the abilities you listed, sticking mainly to blasts of electricity and beams. I’ve yet to ever see him even attempt to read another creature’s mind or go intangible
well, they are still wincons, but i edited to clarify it better now

, so even if he has the ability, it definitely is not something he uses in character.
clarified it

Some of those “win cons” aren’t even relevant. “Can go underground” as if AFO isn’t nuking the entire battlefield for tens of kilometers?
removed it

And I already brought up that he can dodge the radiation beams before they even are out thanks to his Analytical Prediction and enhanced senses, if not just outright block/deflect them with his Reflect+Scatter Quirks, which work on laser beams.
they are still valid if it hits him, i put more en´hasis on AFO information analisis to essenplify his advantage, is it better now?

Aggregor touching him to steal his powers is also doubtful since he never attempts to steal more powers from Ben or anyone else, implying he doesn’t need to do that.
added that, but it is still a possible wincon

Also AFO’s stealing will work faster than Aggregor’s, as he just needs to touch him with his palm to instantly steal all of his powers.
really? ok added

Meanwhile Aggregor will be trying to steal the power of THOUSANDS.
just to clarify, he is also stealing AFO's matter and life energy

AFO would just touch the hand on him and steal everything Aggregor is trying to take away right back and at a faster pace, since his powers are literally sentient and he controls them with his willpower. Aggregor trying to take them will just result in his own getting taken.
ok, edited the earlier post, is it better now?

That’s about it I guess.

There’s other stuff like the Goo Quirk which could stick Aggregor/block attacks, or his crescent blade energy attacks. And of course there’s all his body manipulation like growing mouths and hands that can extend over and attack Aggregor, or even the massive death cannon attack he used. He can make blades out of his body, use his rivet stab, and even just straight up use his fear inducement to stun Aggregor long enough to get an attack off or even touch him to take all his abilities away.

He has a lot of options, I’m just not sure what all Aggregor blocks and what he can’t.

I also vote AFO, fear hax and massive range with incomparable LS advantage and Aggregor is getting stun and yoink the moment the fight starts

Back