• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats equalized Clover no Yaiba Academy Tournament

I'll go with Gauche as my second. As an aside I love Gauche's power set but it's so disappointing he hasn't gotten to do anything with it since learning to clone people.

I'll go with Gauche as my second. As an aside I love Gauche's power set but it's so disappointing he hasn't gotten to do anything with it since learning to clone people.
I almost add Gauche

It has to be from another verse, you chose Mereo, reason is every verse has at least 4 to 6 characters

Sekke or Aoyama stomps him, not valid
As they're getting outskilled to hell and back(DH keys), dura negged a LOT(Third key) or just fighting a magic Caster with more versatility then anyone in MHA(First key), I don't think they'll be stomping shit, let's keep in Mind, second key Illidan had a stomp match with Deku and a, currently, fair match with All-Might. And the only reason he stomps deku is he can't ****** hit him, and would just Polymorph him before Deku can do anything to knock him out or kill him. Unless I am horribly wrong Deku is the only one with Danger Sense in MHA so he's the only one Illidan would guaranteed not have a fair match with

Also cause the tourney is stats equal Aoyama wouldn't have a laser faster than himself I don't think lol

As they're getting outskilled to hell and back(DH keys), dura negged a LOT(Third key) or just fighting a magic Caster with more versatility then anyone in MHA(First key), I don't think they'll be stomping shit, let's keep in Mind, second key Illidan had a stomp match with Deku and a, currently, fair match with All-Might. And the only reason he stomps deku is he can't ****** hit him, and would just Polymorph him before Deku can do anything to knock him out or kill him. Unless I am horribly wrong Deku is the only one with Danger Sense in MHA so he's the only one Illidan would guaranteed not have a fair match with
If you did not get it, Illidan stomps BnH and Kimetsu easily

BC speedstomps, I was just joking with the Aoyama and Sekke comment

I didn't lol, but if your counting the folks like Luck who speedblitz a lot I declare upon you that you shall put Chakax in as he is equally if not less so unfair then just letting characters in who speedblitz the tournament.

I didn't lol, but if your counting the folks like Luck who speedblitz a lot I declare upon you that you shall put Chakax in as he is equally if not less so unfair then just letting characters in who speedblitz the tournament.
Luck only speed blitzez With stats amps or when the opponent far slower
Stats amps are banned and speed is equal

I think you did not read the title

This tournament is only for BC, MHA and KNY

And Luck has every single speed boost restricted as the rules says

Then why was speedblitzing used as an argument by the tournament creator?
I was talking thinking you were joking at first and arguing without the rules in question, Illidan skill stomp everyone here (I think)

I am sorry if you did not get that this is only a 3 verse tournament, I will add it as a rule

Well, first key wouldn't skill stomp, he doesn't have the DH skill feats, but yeah, didn't catch it was a 3 verse tournament lol
First key as you said could be "fair" but I was of course talking about his 5-B key with years of training, absurds powers and etc

Next time I won´t make a 3 verse tournament, I have this idea for months and I was waiting until december so everyone has vacations

First key as you said could be "fair" but I was of course talking about his 5-B key with years of training, absurds powers and etc

Next time I won´t make a 3 verse tournament, I have this idea for month and I was waiting until december so everyone has vacations
Yeah 5-B key is a lot, TBH I would've asked for a spot to be saved so I could get Alternate Blackhand out and put him in, because he's actually fun to debate against cause he ISN'T just a skill stomper lol

Yeah 5-B key is a lot, TBH I would've asked for a spot to be saved so I could get Alternate Blackhand out and put him in, because he's actually fun to debate against cause he ISN'T just a skill stomper lol
I can make a special match with him fighting against the 3 best characters of this tournament in the same thread if you want

3 VS 1 or 1 vs 1 with turns

But I can´t let another character from other verse enter or it would be "favoritism"

I can make a special match with him fighting against the 3 bets characters of this tournament in the same thread if you want

3 VS 1 or 1 vs 1 with turns

But I can´t let another character from other verse enter or it would be "favoritism"
Honestly, a 3v1 for like, first DH Illidan would be fun, cause their combine versatility and such may pose a challenge where such a simple thing as Numbers do not

Prime AFO can't be used, since we know nothing about his abilities or what kind of Quirks he used in the past. But if you want to put him in, go for it.

Back