• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats equalized Clover no Yaiba Academy Tournament

Kazuma_kuwabara

She/Her
73thcfa1udh51.png

RULES

✶𓏲𓍢۪16 to 32 participants

✶𓏲𓍢۪Stats amps are forbidden

✶𓏲𓍢۪Arena is the location of the Royal Knights Exam

✶𓏲𓍢۪Mid hax, list of characters that are forbidden will be made

✶𓏲𓍢۪Winning via any way possible

✶𓏲𓍢۪Starting distance will be 100 meters

✶𓏲𓍢۪Tournament made for debating about characters from Boku no Hero, Black Clover and Kimetsu no Yaiba, only characters from this 3 verse can participate (don´t worry, future tournaments will not be like this)

BANNED PARTICIPANTS
Shigaraki and overhaul for not letting CqC participants do anything
Devils/Demons from BC and Kimetsu for "nope, regen" or being only countered by their respective power sets (Blades from kimetsu and specific magic from BC)
Nacht because he thinks is Zangief
Dorothy because no one can match her in her Glamour World if stats are equalized
Nomus are in a thing line, debate about why this characters are fair
Langris one shots with his magic and with equal stats, his EE shield is impossible to break except via Anti Magic from Asta
Zora can be argued
Julius/Lucius and the dark triad(plus Morris, he has Shigaraki hax btw) except Zenon (debatable) are extremely haxxed, Zenon with equal stats can´t nullify other mages as easy as he is capable if not equalized but his BFR still exist, can be argued
Fana can be used but not his elf state, high-Mid and healing is too much
Aizawa is banned for being extremely dependant of "hey, I am facing a BnA character who relies on his power, easy match", can be argued though
(Chitose Kizuki) Curious can be argued
Despite being a ******* meme, Sludge Villain is banned for his regen
Eri and Kota are banned so no child abused is commited in this tournament
PARTICIPANTS/COMBATANTS

1 Ichika Arnoldstone18
2 Star and stripes SuperStar
3 Luck Epsilon_R
4 Mereoleona Dragoonseraphim
5 Shoto Todoroki Kaio1277999
6 Yoriichi chumiminjo
7 Yami chosen
8 Tanjiro SuperStar
9 Yuno Kaio1277999
10 Giyuu chosen
11 AFO M_Animefan
12 Endeavor Bruh
13 Tengen Bruh
14 Hawks Arnoldstone18
15 Uraraka Kazuma_kuwabara
16 Genya Kazuma_kuwabara
Special match: Illidan DaReaperMan "Chakax torture deluxe edition"

Last edited:
I CHOOSE NACHT FAUST
I have to create a list of banned characters first

And he is one of the first for literally just grappling everyone here

Shit like shigaraki or Overhaul + Demons/devils are gonna be banned if via stats equalized they are gonna regen everything the characters can dish out/has instakills

Also I supposed we should have a 10 characters limit per verse

If possible, I don´t know how many characters Kimetsu has after banning all the demons...

Just lamenting the fact that I havent read KNY or BC and have forgotten everything about MHA to even join this tourney. Will be following though.

Plus Life_of_king already made the joke
If Mashle had an opening and more than 8 characters I would let the verse participate and the name would be "Mashle and clover no yaiba academy"

Last edited:
Also, in probably 4 to 6 hours, I will open the possibility of everyone choosing a second character

BUT, It must be from another manga, not the same one as your first pick

Back