• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats Boost (Pit confirming speed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS74P36Ty0M&feature=youtu.be&t=182

Pit is faster than light(maybe even MFTL) since the traveled to constellations(stars) in seconds. The closest star from year is lightyears away.

However, given that they were shown as extremely small, it is uncertain whether or not they were intended as extremely close to each other. Compare the space-ship with the stars.

Pit should have still flown well outside his solar system in that span of time. You see the camera pan back around point 3:38 with no sign of Earth in sight. And Pit was clearly flying in a straight line prior. I'm pretty sure you could qualify him as significantly faster than light on that alone since he flew outside of Earth's solar system in seconds, regardless of whether he crossed lightyear's worth of terrain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4-Th6sX-k

Also Pit flew until real constellations and many stars in Kid Icarus: Uprising Ending. His fly also showed be faster than meteors and comets. Even you can see a galaxy similar to Milky Way.

Remember that Pit only can fly in five minutes or less, or his wings will burn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4-Th6sX-k

Time of proof: 14:15 unto 15:20

Also Pyrrhon considered Pit his equal. Pyrrhon pushed the Aurum to the other side of the galaxy with his flames.

What does that last one say for Pit's DC though? It definitely scales, but how powerful would Pyrrhon have to be to push the Aurum toward the end of the Galaxy in a short time frame?

BTW if you want a Mod to take notice of this, I think you should change the title to have the words, upgrade or stat boost in it.

I think that somebody will need to do a calculation of the required speed. However, as I have said earlier, the first feat seems unreliable given how small and close the constellations are shown.

Also, this would be his flight speed only. His general combat speed has to be proven separately.

Antvasima said:
I think that somebody will need to do a calculation of the required speed. However, as I have said earlier, the first feat seems unreliable given how small and close the constellations are shown.
But I'm also pretty sure that if you were to look behind Pit during that part in the game, Earth isn't visible behind him.

That part is fine. It is just that these seem to be fairy-tale constellations that are very small.

Well when you're in space, and not on any of the planets, you should be able to see the planets by looking around right? (If I'm wrong, please tell me now so I don't look stupid XD )

If so, then the solar system is also no longer visible, meaning he still flew at FTL speeds.

although isn't pit only able to reach those speeds because of lady palutana controling his flight/granting him the ability to fly under her power.

Marionaruto1 said:
although isn't pit only able to reach those speeds because of lady palutana controling his flight/granting him the ability to fly under her power.
Well yeah we know that, but we just want to know his flight speed with her powers anyway.

That was Palutena's power of flight, not his own speed. But, it works still if Palutena is on the battlefield.

697086 said:
That was Palutena's power of flight, not his own speed. But, it works still if Palutena is on the battlefield.
Palutena doesn't have to be on the battlefield. She's able to keep Pit flying in the outskirts of space, while she still stays in Skyworld.

HomestuckLover1 said:
697086 said:
Palutena doesn't have to be on the battlefield. She's able to keep Pit flying in the outskirts of space, while she still stays in Skyworld.
Yup, literally this it wouldn't be considered outside help as it's his power of flight he uses paultena as a power source if you will

This also means his reaction speed would be upped as well, all-things considered, being that he's still fighting foes while fighting at that speed when flying and such.

(Correct me if I'm wrong..)

ThelittleKillua said:
This also means his reaction speed would be upped as well, all-things considered, being that he's still fighting foes while fighting at that speed when flying and such.

(Correct me if I'm wrong..)
You're right on the money.

Please read the travel speed descriptio. Characters should preferably prove their speed levels separarely, as most fiction writers make a massive distinction between the two concepts.

Anyway, Pit is already listed as "Possibly MFTL+".

Keep in mind that the stars are shown as very very small and close to each other. Hell, there's lines connecting them that Pit severs. Stars in Kid Icarus are literally little lights in the sky.

Antvasima said:
Please read the travel speed descriptio. Characters should preferably prove their speed levels separarely, as most fiction writers make a massive distinction between the two concepts.
The only issue with using "travel Speed" with Pit is that, he does fight actively when flying at such speeds, be it what ever speeds he might be moving at. I'd suggest we Diverge Flying stats and Land battle stats for both Pit and D. Pit being that they are in some cases radically different then in both situations. Any issues with this, @Antivasima?

No. I have adjusted his flying speed to "At least FTL+ flying speed", as you wanted. Lots of franchises feature characters that do not demonstrate anywhere near the same regular movement speed as flight speed.

Back