• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat equalization Tournament for the Undead Round 6! (Alvin Murphy vs Chacha)

I will add that to my next CRT if I upgrade the profile more. Can you answer my social influencing part?
As for Social Influence, it doesn't seem to be so powerful as to influence the fight, the two insane were trapped, and Alvin managed to have a conversation with them.

Chacha is practically a monster made to fight, and Chacha is very likely to mistake Alvin for a monster and since per SBA Chacha recognizes Alvin as a threat, then it is unlikely that he will be able to influence them.

And as for tricking them, there's not much he can do, if he gets close they'll attack him, they're in the graveyard, so there's not much to set a trap or ambush them

Alvin when Lulu Boss appear, because he tried to kill her sisters:
FlightReacts | Screaming Reaction Meme - YouTube

So, what's the consensus here?
Either the chacha wins by killing murphy with its attacks before she tires out while spamming her abilities or Murphy makes Chacha lose all her stamina and stalls the battle with his gun and superior intelligence to win.

Either the chacha wins by killing murphy with its attacks before she tires out while spamming her abilities or Murphy makes Chacha lose all her stamina and stalls the battle with his gun and superior intelligence to win.
Actually they have the same intelligence, not to mention that three heads are better than one

Actually they have the same intelligence, not to mention that three heads are better than one
"Unknown, possibly Average | Above Average"

"Above Average. He has been shown to be rather cunning when he needs to be and was able to get out of impossible situations with his shenanigans. Genius, after eating a Sun Meis brain, as he was able to learn many things about science and biology and was able to find the cure to the zombie virus that even the best doctors couldn't find."

"Unknown, possibly Average | Above Average"

"Above Average. He has been shown to be rather cunning when he needs to be and was able to get out of impossible situations with his shenanigans. Genius, after eating a Sun Meis brain, as he was able to learn many things about science and biology and was able to find the cure to the zombie virus that even the best doctors couldn't find."
scientific intelligence =/= battle intelligence

not to mention that they are in a cemetery, there is not much to use to abuse the intelligence

It is no longer likely, if the intelligence is not combat-oriented and the other side is not willing to listen, then it is not as relevant.
Her IQ should be unknown anyway which makes Murphys above average IQ in combat too superior to them. Also a scientest is smart enough to understand only way to beat them is to make them lose their stamina

Her IQ should be unknown anyway which makes Murphys above average IQ in combat too superior to them. Also a scientest is smart enough to understand only way to beat them is to make them lose their stamina
Their IQ comes from being able to keep up against martial artists and keep up with characters with Gifted intelligence.

"Can be incredibly overconfident and careless", How is he going to tire them out?, if he tries to run for an hour his ammo will run out, and he will only have one way to attack

"Can be incredibly overconfident and careless"
Extremely OOC in fights
How is he going to tire them out?, if he tries to run for an hour his ammo will run out, and he will only have one way to attack
Its not gonna take an hour. They are using their attacks and usinng forcefields every second while flying to catch murphy when murphy is just running. He can just outstamina them since speed is equal, also how fast is the forcefield? Do they start with it instantly?

Its not gonna take an hour. They are using their attacks and usinng forcefields every second while flying to catch murphy when murphy is just running.
He Forcefield its a secondary effected of her abilitie, it not consume stamina, Chacha can fly while stunned or even asleep, not to mention that for her to attack is a simple gesture. While murphy needs to keep running at all times while being bombarded by attacks.
He can just outstamina them since speed is equal, also how fast is the forcefield? Do they start with it instantly?
I already show the Forcefield appear,its in instan.

Do they start with it instantly? Yes

Why are we assuming that Murphy will start running instantly when he has no knowledge of Chacha and doesn't even know her powers or how much stamina she has?

He Forcefield its a secondary effected of her abilitie, it not consume stamina, Chacha can fly while stunned or even asleep, not to mention that for her to attack is a simple gesture. While murphy needs to keep running at all times while being bombarded by attacks.
It still consumes stamina
Why are we assuming that Murphy will start running instantly when he has no knowledge of Chacha and doesn't even know her powers or how much stamina she has?
Maybe because his first thought would be to run away from the invulnerable flying souls? After shooting obv

It still consumes stamina
Running uses much more energy than making a gesture, not to mention that since they are in the cemetery the ground can be uneven and he can stumble and fall.
Maybe because his first thought would be to run away from the invulnerable flying souls? After shooting obv
Why would Murphy think of running when he knows the only ways to attack are with the gun or melee? Since trying to shoot while running can make him miss bullets and even stumble.

Running uses much more energy than making a gesture
A gesture that literally makes power blasts and forcefield using your stamina
not to mention that since they are in the cemetery the ground can be uneven and he can stumble and fall.
Unless murphy is a dumbass or a horror main character that is not likely
Why would Murphy think of running when he knows the only ways to attack are with the gun or melee? Since trying to shoot while running can make him miss bullets and even stumble.
If he realizes bullets are not working and then see them fly and shoot energy blasts what other choice he has?

How about we let Koopa resolve this conflict?

None of us are going to budge, and I don't want to disrupt the tournament.

Let a third party give their opinion

He is not? when i was watching the videos it looked like those trash horror series
Its actually pretty good ngl basically a goofy version of TWD
Try to jump on them to bite.
Bite the fairy that just blocked literal bullets?
How about we let Koopa resolve this conflict?

None of us are going to budge, and I don't want to disrupt the tournament.

Let a third party give their opinion
Sure we will both lose the second round anyway LOL

koopa3144, when you see this (which you probably will), we are leaving the result of this match up to you, whichever one you choose I will accept as the winner

So, is a coin flip needed or do you guys just need a 3rd party to look at this match?

I'm gonna wait until I get to my main computer so I can give a screenshot of the results.
Just do it. I dont think either of us believe you would lie to us for no reason, unless you have some unknown hate for one of us LOL

Back