• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stat equalization Tournament for the Undead Round 6! (Alvin Murphy vs Chacha)

3v1 thats though for Murphy 💀 I believe his stamina and gun intelligence and immortality can give him the edge though if he can tire out the squad

3v1 thats though for Murphy 💀 I believe his stamina and gun intelligence and immortality can give him the edge though if he can tire out the squad
It doesn't have infinite ammo. And being hurt or beaten wears and tires the body much more than making a gesture.

It doesn't have infinite ammo.
Never said it has.
And being hurt or beaten wears and tires the body much more than making a gesture.
Expect Murphy has immortality type 2 and self sustaence while the others have to keep using their spells and attacking murphy at the same time to win while dodging or blocking the gun. Voting Murphy they will lose their stamina and die long before murphy dies I am sorry but using energy attacks while using forcefields literally every single second they can would drain their stamina and murphy is smart enough to understand and stall the battle

Expect Murphy has immortality type 2 and self sustaence while the others have to keep using their spells and attacking murphy at the same time to win while dodging or blocking the gun. Voting Murphy they will lose their stamina and die long before murphy dies.
Expect they can hurt Murphy until the point he can't move anymore or simple knocked.
And he don't have healing or regen, that is, the damage will keep accumulating until he gives up.

Expect they can hurt Murphy until the point he can't move anymore or simple knocked.
And he don't have healing or regen, that is, the damage will keep accumulating until he gives up.
Expect when they do that their stamina is gonna be shit. Remember they are attacking,dodging,using forcefields and all together. They arent gonna be able to keep up. Especially if Murphy runs away

And why does he have pain inhibition, when he literally screamed in pain and was panting after being electrocuted?

Expect when they do that their stamina is gonna be shit. Remember they are attacking,dodging,using forcefields and all together. They arent gonna be able to keep up. Especially if Murphy runs away
They don't need Dodge, they have forcefield
If Murphy run away, so he lose to self-BFR

He still can take the pain. He recovers just fine and can take beatings with no problem as well
This isn't pain inhibition, its just a stamina feat, and he was panting after being electrocuted. And a guy with type 2 immortality, surviving a beating isn't impressive.

Which arguably wastes even more stamina

He can come back anytime so no. He can like I said keep his distance and outsmart them making them waste their stamina even more.
His forcefield literally don't waste stamina, its appears instantly after she use a attack.

He can keep The distance, they have better range than him.

His forcefield literally don't waste stamina, its appears instantly after she use a attack.
It does waste stamina? It is literally an ability how can you say that it doesnt when it should obviously do unless proven not to (Which is still controversial)
He can keep The distance, they have better range than him.
Thats why I said he can keep the distance. He can only outrange with the gun so he has to run away and keep the distance so they will fire their attacks but miss.

It does waste stamina? It is literally an ability how can you say that it doesnt when it should obviously do unless proven not to (Which is still controversial)
The forfield is not a abilitie, it's literally just a side effect of them attacking.
Thats why I said he can keep the distance. He can only outrange with the gun so he has to run away and keep the distance so they will fire their attacks but miss.
He can't keep the distance, they have better range. Or you don't notice he have just standart meele range

So wait they have to attack to activate the forcefield?

Guns:
Standard Melee Range, At least Hundreds of Meters with telepathy, possibly up to Hundreds of Kilometers (Was able to force a couple he had bitten to continue caring for his baby daughter even when he was states away).

Oh, loot that. No range above standart melee range

I don’t understand
Corruption is the ability to "infect" someone or something with one's power, making said person or thing into a different being or state of being than it was before.

Corruption can possibly be done through the aforementioned methods, along with things such as Disease Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Absorption.

Corruption is the ability to "infect" someone or something with one's power, making said person or thing into a different being or state of being than it was before.

Corruption can possibly be done through the aforementioned methods, along with things such as Disease Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, Absorption.
It should be corruption then I will change that in my next CRT

Back