• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starro (Post-Crisis) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn thats more than just a "good" upgrade of the page format jesus lol

Anywho yeah this is fine

The profile is good. The question is: does Starro shares the same ability in Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis as your new profile demonstrated? I don't have knowledge in DC Comics continuity system.

Last edited:
Starro can quickly cause the end of all existence as stated by Spectre and I believe Booster Gold did say he will control all creation in the future, so his range should be possibly low 1-C

Change it to Heat manipulation
I heard that Heat Manipulation in VS Battles Wiki is now part of Temperature Manipulation.

The profile is good. The question is: does Starro shares the same ability in Pre-Crisis and Post-Crisis as your new profile demonstrated? I don't have knowledge in DC Comics continuity system.
It's kinda vague but as the note points out Starro isn't affected by the Crisis, his first fights with the JL are still canon and referenced various times.
Starro can quickly cause the end of all existence as stated by Spectre and I believe Booster Gold did say he will control all creation in the future, so his range should be possibly low 1-C, since Spectre's definition of all existence should include the sphere of the gods
lolno, that's extrapolating way too much, could be done with technology too since they say starro eventually develops time travel
It is, but people word it as heat
that's not a rule lol, just some people's personal preference

As a member who don't know DC much, I feel that your profile is great.

Also, I expect for your good retro game profiles. You are a great profile maker.
Thanks man, I appreciate that, sincerely.
It means he can control people with Low 1-C sized minds via sheer size like random gods in the sphere of the gods
eeh, that's a lot of extrapolation given that the sphere of the gods isn't ever halfway mentioned.

Thanks man, I appreciate that, sincerely.

eeh, that's a lot of extrapolation given that the sphere of the gods isn't ever halfway mentioned.
To be fair, Spectre's definition of "all existence" includes the sphere of the gods since he literally lives there. It would be extrapolation to say he can control every single person in creation, but it won't be an extrapolation to say he can control at least 1 god

And good job on this, not everyone has the dedication to read this much

To be fair, Spectre's definition of "all existence" includes the sphere of the gods since he literally lives there. It would be extrapolation to say he can control every single person in creation, but it won't be an extrapolation to say he can control at least 1 god
Eeh, he was talking to people that I don't think even knew the sphere of gods existed (and I don't even know if that was a thing back then, IRL) and considers traveling in time to reach Krypton a noteworthy achievement, I don't think we can assume they even left the universe. To the JL, that is all of existence
And good job on this, not everyone has the dedication to read this much
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back