• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Starlight Glimmer VS Daydream Shimmer

Starlight Glimmer in strength is comparable to an Alicorn while Daydream Shimmer is more equivalent to the strength of the Elements of Harmony, so Sunset definitely has the edge in the strength here. In terms of speed I would say they are roughly equal, though Starlight has superior reaction feats so she would win this round slightly. In terms of hax I feel both are pretty good, Sunset able to open portals and travel between different dimensions at will, and Starlight able to control space-time to go to any time or place she wants. Both are potent, but I would give the edge to Starlight. Starlight is also very cunning, manipulative and intelligent, and will likely be able to think of a strategy to win beforehand.

Tl;dr: Starlight, while losing in power, has the slight advantage in speed in hax I feel to be able to edge this battle out in her favor.

Their status are not identical, but are very similar, and it would be a battle between space and time, one of they is a dimensional traveler and the other is a time traveler, maybe Starlight would be able to go back in time and defeat her before she turn into her Daydream form.

This is incorrect. She made the base of the spell with the scroll and set a specific point for Twilight to e forced to return to with the map, but she does not need the scroll or map to execute the spell. This is shown when she casually uses it to constantly send Twilight back multiple times, as well as traversing through time herself without the need of either like when she constantly meets Twilight back at the past. This is further supported by the fact that the spell that Starlight's is based on, Starswirl's original spell in the It's About Time episode, does not require anything to be used and can send you to any point or place up to a week back in time. We know it is to any place as Twilight is taken from the castle in Canterlot to her house in Ponyville.

Back