• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars- Why does Ventress profile says that she died at age 30?

Does anyone have a source for that claim?

Okay... I'll try to sort this out from what I remember from the comics, tv show, books and so on... Ventress was first "killed" by Anakin in the Clone Wars Micro-series, when they had their epic duel together. But, she didn't actually die in that duel, she was just defeated and believed to be dead. Later in the Clone Wars, she shows up again soon after Anakin has become a knight (in Star Wars Repubilc, issue 71 or 72) and duels him. Anakin taps into his dark side powers to defeat her, and ends up "killing" her again.

Then... even later in the Clone Wars, in Star Wars: Obsession (a comic mini-series that takes place right before ROTS) Obi-wan has a conspiracy that she is not actually dead and investigates this. He teams up with Anakin and they find her in a tank (like a Bacta tank) and that Dooku is revitalizing her. She wakes up while inside the tank, escapes and is betrayed by Dooku, then Anakin ends up "killing" her again... it turns out she was using a Sith trance, healing herself while taking on the characteristics of death. After the shuttle took off, she woke from her trance, and told the pilots to take her as far as possible from the Jedi, from Dooku, and from the war. The pilots complied, and her fate after that is unknown.

Given that she doesn't seem to resurface as a Dark Jedi later on, and no mention of her having an effect on the storyline is made, it can be assumed she lived out the rest of her life naturally.

Note: There's also a problem with Atri's profile when I click on the imagine there's no profile link to it.

She died in the canon Star Wars novel, "Dark Disciple". It focused on both her and Quinlan Vos.

"Together, the two Jedi laid the Nightsister to rest in a dark pool near the abandoned Nightsisters' village. As Ventress' body entered the waters, the pool turned green."

I didn't know of that novel's existence, and it didn't help when I searched online if Ventress had died or not. Maybe someone should add that note next to her death's date to not cause another thread like this one. People don't always read novels and google didn't help either.

Back