• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Wars Triple Threat Battle: Revan vs Darth Vader vs Lord Scourge.

Aparajita

VS Battles
Retired
The 3 Force-Users will lead an army of 300 of their soldiers (Republic Soliders, Stormtroopers, and Sith Military) in an attempt take the Star Forge.

The Lords are in the peak powers and abilities. Who will claim the Star Forge?

The leaders will fight to the death but otherwise are in character.

Who is the better force user, who is the better general?

Will the Republic Claim the Star Forge? Will the Empire? Or will the Sith Empire?

Revan
The Revanchist

Darthvader3
Lord Scourge
Lord Scourge, the Emperor's Wrath

If this is Revan Reborn he wins as he should have a greater aptitude in the force then Vader.One should note however, that Vader has more impressive dueling feats then Revan. Scourge seems quite out of place here.

Revan Reborn > Vader > Scourge

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
If this is Revan Reborn he wins as he should have a greater aptitude in the force then Vader.One should note however, that Vader has more impressive dueling feats then Revan. Scourge seems quite out of place here.
Revan Reborn > Vader > Scourge

Revan reborn SUCK, I'm the Revan expert here, The fact that we know few thing about the original Darth Revan do not make him weak, we know he is a amster Genius and his knowledge thirsty, he have learned under 4 master to return to his first master teh best of the order Aren Kae, he already have some ******* impressive feat of Farsight post connexion and telepathy, showing his passion with the force, he obvious share an immense bound with the force, it is said in KotOR I and II that he have learned to form and alter connexion with teh force that no Jedi have ever reach du to the Jedi philosophie.

We know that he come from the outer rim, but is born within the unknow Region.. And who had fled to the unknow Region? The sith ! Bioware would not give some free information like that, especialy if it is higlited.. It mean that Revan have some sith blood, in his vein, peharps Vitiate one.

We know that Revan has knowledge thirsty have searched an hidden base during the mandalorian war. He heard that Mandalorian do not dare to put their foot on Malachor V, so he explore the region and found Trayus academmy, the accademmy held legion of holocrons, each them granted him near unlimited knowledge and wisdom at each second he spend his time reading it. he spend two years studdying them alone untile his master Aren Kae Banned from the Jedi order Join him for two other years.

And Revan was already mother ******* damn intelligent, he had already devourlegion of holocron within the Jedi archive.

And he do not stopd their, after master planning the defeat of the mandalorian while purging his own army and creating some Dark echoes iwthin the force that would later let him creat a Dark Side nexus (yhea he had already fallen to the Dark side, and was already a sith lord in his act.

He headed for Nathema, gaining EVEN MOAR KNOWLEDGE !!

To free from Vitiate emprise he partialy deleted his memories, that mean he had planned a delay memory resert bomb. So he had planned to get brainwashed by Vitiate who would give him ressources knowledge etc.. Without restriction.

And Yhea Vitiate use some telepathy trick to teach him some trick with the Dark side, it will implant within revan a Dark personality that would survive even after amnesia Until the Jedi council decide to kill Revan and then begin KotOR I, but we are not done yet.

In his quest for the star forge he found even mroe knowledge (sith and Rakatta knowledge) he forge himsef a powerfull sith/rakatta robe and begin to use some Rakatta personal energy shield (fuel by Revan aura within the force)

He had reach Telos Dxun and a shit tone of other planet. So even MOAR Knowledge, he as set Korriban acaddemy to slavage sith artifact and holocron, that why in KotOR I when you reach the academmy most of the mission that we give to you is collecting some sith artifacts.

He began his research on the star forge begin studdying Rakatta Technology, and also sith sorcery, in order to find a way to kill Vitiate. And it is always to gather even MOAR knowledge when you are Darth Revan (It is not the last time you hear MOAR knowledge) he will eventually continue his research even after discovering the psychic bomb, which seem kinda stupid when you consider that the dude have to lead and empire and a war at the same time, but considering Revan and malak power struggles, it seem clever.

Revan try to keep Malak at bay, fun fact it is during a training session between malak and Revan that HK-47 first use the term meat bag, Revan quicly notice that it was driving Malak insane + it was AMUSING (Revan use this word quite a lot as Darth Revan) not only he programmed the droid to use this word quite a lot, but he also use the Droid during the rare sparring session during the two so that Malak would not restrain himself..

On the other Hand Revan noticing Malak arrogance (arrogance that cause to often underestimate his opponent and over estimate himself) Decided to keep his newly found power at bay, so when Malak would try to take him down in a regular duel according to sith tradition, he would be SUPRISE MOTEHRFUCKUH, But Malak juste declar Lord Revan is dead he has been killed by the Jedi strike team, fire on his ship. And Revan was Finally Bastilia you will soon understand that you are the pray and me the hunter you have fallen in my tra.. HO **** YOU MALAK !!!

But I understand Malak, the ude is a minor tactical genius is freakin bad ass, and is destinned to surpass his master Darth Revan, But Darth Revan is just too awsome for him.... So he devlopped an inferiority complex. His hate for weakness make him despit Revan pitty and mercy, for him, Revan was weak because he did not go Ruthless style exterminatus, glassing every republic world undera rain of turbolaser, sparring his life, and being scare to use the star forge at full power were Revan fear to be brainwashed by the Star Forge.

In term of Martial Art it is said That Malak is the stronger Martial artist, it is indeed true, but only under a certain point of view, a better martial artist in the classical matter.

But Revan had acess to some of Tulak hord holocron, him and Kreia (Aren Kae) have found the one that talk about Tulak hord light saber technic, for Revan there is more strengh in his hand than in the entire body of his entire army (he is talking about telekinesis), thus martial art shall not be limitted to the use of blade and teh sheer muscl of your body, For him he must forge his mind his 6 sens and telekinesis, and he did, he master light saber throw, he was cappble of boosting his strengh well enough so that his guard will not break easly, he boosted his speed and dexterity at some insane level (causing malak to learn some debuff abilities) he crafted and forge his mind into a deadly weapon thank to advanced min concealement technic, his surface thoughwould be impulsive allowed him to react at anymoment and casting strong emotions to hie his other thoughs, and teh deepest of his mind he would be cold and calculated planning ahead for the enxt 6 months, so he cannot be predicted, it allow him to have multiple mental state at once allowing to use light side power as well as Dark side powers and have an insane precognition that make him very hard to kill hard to this, his drain heal, dark heal, a lot of protection technic, his tutaminis can take some light saber hit, he can reflect every force attack throw at him. So the dude is freakin hard to hit, and if you hit him you will not hurt him that much and he will recover, his pain tolerance is just insane his stamina his insane, and the force flow through him like a stream because teh dude is the ehart of the force he had embrace the force.

+Mandalore the ultimate defeat Malak in only two mooves, Revan single handly defeat him, he also defeat the general Yusanis in close quarter combat.

So yhea in term of martial artist Malak is the better martial artist in flesh and muscle, but Revan remember Tulak hord teaching : Simplicity is a strengh, rafine moove will not give you a good defence in any situation, where improoving you preco does.etc etc.. If do not make Revan approach Crude, the tactical genius have some martial art knowledge and practice, he know some tricks.

In term of force power, revan will power is unbreakable, his will is unmatched, for he doubted is a weakness for all of those that stand in the right path. Revan is always determined as hell. Combine this with his knowledge and very advanced telepatic technic, you jus have a solid and tugh mindraping machine. Even mind trick resistant species show no oppision to him. He is cappble to influence and have otal dominace over a mind, unlockinng him a shit tone of technics.

Telekinesis Revan already created an holocron, with a very exotic design, so sub molecular manipulation, his connexion to the force make it like his will is littarly summond by his telekinesis power, he even summon lightning from the sky while on lehon, he slaughter a pratrol of black rakatta and rancors, it mean unleashing a sub molecular reaction at 10 000KM above his head.

It is stated that his most casual power have a star system scale range...

The dude can make building collapse with casual ease and I would not be even surpise if was wielding entire fleet, the dude if the freaking heart of the force, he does have the absolute rash raw power stamina and mastery tod doe this...

He could peharps even force grabs entire sun, liek ancient sith use to do, but I kinda doubt this last one.

He is able of draining soemone force power, by shifting connexions untile the target get cut off of her power, overused on one target, the target lose her connexion to the force forever.

Revan was already a freakin army buster, but he was killed by the Jedi counil, since Commandant Shepard parasited his mind, this abobination created by the Jedi council share the same point of view with those last ones, Revan did not sacrifice himself, he was pure total evil, at the end of KoOT revan met redemption even if I face all his problem for him.. Etc etc... Dammaging Revan greatest asset : His mind, his memories wisom knowledge, mindset, at the end of KotOR I, you barely rediscover a ridiculous fractoin of Revan true power.

And this is what it is for most later incarnation of Revan, a shadow of his former self that is self convinced to be the original (except during his second duel with vitiate, it is unknowed to me)

Basicly Both SoR Revan are not Revan, one is created an generated by the Jedi council, the other is a pupette working for vitiate, the real Revan would have kill Vitiate under his sleep wih some psychic bomb...

N┬░1 Darth Revan the original one, does possess an astonishing quantity of advanced technic, he not lack raw power, because mother ******* heart of the force, and his tactical genius is intact.

He do not suffer the weakness taht we attribute to him, the later incarnation do not posses super strengh stamina and raw power, revan had always had tose udner his belt. His tactical Genius is far more greater than SoR Revan or Foundry Revan.

At this aned of the day he is the best !

If Darth Revan in is original form there is no way for the otehr to win.. read my previous post that proove why SoR Revan is shit and Darth Revan is so udnerestimated, just because we don't actualy see him on screen and his entire story is reported, you have to collect quotes and dialogs from characters from all across the galaxy in two entire freakin game to know Darth Revan story !

So I kinda understand why.. But nether the elss at the end of teh day he is the best..

Revan will just wait until Vader win and the obliterate him, because he ******* can. His mastery his greater than Vader one, no kidding, and I perfectly know what it mean do not worry., And his connexion with the force is stronger than "full flesh vader", no matter the medicholrian account, because Revan build his connexion to the force as such.

+Vader Revan lighting can bypass all vader counter mesure (including his light saber defens skills) by the sheer power and magnettude of it...

+Revan telekinesis is not limited to mooving object or breaking them.... His will litarly bind the environement : a single cloud, a single electric wire on the field and Vader is just dead !

In ter of light saber, revan avoid or pare all of vader attacks. He do not possess the natural strengh to do so, but with force amp he can... With his precognition there is no way that he could even die.....

Basicly Darth Revan remain undefeated, only weaker version of him get defeated...

Revan is at the same time more deadly and tougher than Vader himself. And he do not even have cybernetic amps !

And P.S : revan know the place ! And he is a ******* Tactical genius, his soldier are equipped with energy shield even obselete those thing make his troop tough, and their sith blaster rifle will just cause storm troopers simple and pure death. The fire power accurray and rate of fire of those thing put the E-11 into shame (because the e-11 havec an enormous recoil and lack of accuraccy when not fire shot by shot)

How ever scourge sith troopers are huhum.. very deadly..

Even if all Revan soldier are equipped with virbro blade and anti energy shield weaponnary, and their energy shield are not that obselete for Sith troopers rifle... Revan will have to use his tactical genius, or just take his best blade and slauther them all. Fortunatly he know the location, and his troopers do posses some explosives, + the dude can use the star forge If foot soldier cannot do the trick, mayby battle droid will !

Republic solider is just a fantasy... Those guy just suck so much.

Anyway prime Revan is darth Revan justebefore Malak fire on his ship... So you should take his soldiers

You Revan Fanboys need to calm the **** down

1. Scourge shouldn't even be here. He's not a tactical genius on par with Vader or Revan

2. Vader has better Telekinetic feats than Revan

3. Vader, Scourge and Revan can easily blow away armies, so 300 soldiers are a non-factor.

4. Repeat after me. Revan. Is. Not. A. Better. Duelist. Than. Vader. He doesn't have any feats on Vaders level, which include being superior to Dooku and Maul canonically, and beating Kenobi. Revan's only real feat is beating Malak. Most of the other guys are famous by reputation or outright featless.

5. Revan tougher than Vader. Lol. That's bullshit. Vader has tanked things Revan would have no hope of doing. Like a lightsaber strike to the back, dismemberments, being buried alive, being in space, etc.

6. I don't know if Revan's mastery of the force is better than Vader's. If it is, then it's only marginal. His only notable edge in the force is lightning. Everywhere else he's at least stalemated in. Vader's tk in particular is a good chunk stronger than Revans.

7. Vader's stamina is much greater than Revans. It's kinda not up for debate, since Vader has so much painkiller, and is more than likely better at using force augmentation, but that's just me.

Revan is not stomping Vader. Not in any way, shape or form.

1) Language, Tyler.

2) The guy that's wanking Revan is just a wanker who thinks he knows how powerful Revan is when clearly he doesn't.

It's alright. Besides everytime Reven is put into a thread of any kind, THAT GUY shows up and claims to know how OP Revan is.

I would say Vader takes this. Scourge is pretty much a non-factor here, and all 3 can just obliterate the soldiers easily

Odds of winning IMO

Vader::6/10

Revan:3/10

Scourge: 1/10

Vader would take this due to having the best TK, Telepathy, as well as stamina and durability. If you cut Vader in the back or slice his hand off, he'd do the same to you. If you did this to Revan or Scourge, that would pretty much be it.

I would have to say Revan reborn in this situation. Vaders most notable TK feats involve crumbling temples( a similar level of force aptitude in comparison to Darth Bane) Revan utilization of the force has impressed me more( mainly because of his feats in SWTOR Shadow of Revan)

Revan Respect Thread - Comic Vine

Over at comicvine, we originally believed that Revan would not hold a candle to Vader,however, Revans feats in the Shadow of Revan expansion as well as DarthAnt66's knowledge on Revan has ultimately changed our viewpoint.

I'm in agreement with Delta, Revans force prowess has impressed me more then anyone else here. Vader has the edge in dueling skills, although he has never defeated another duelist of note to be honest( Vader doesn't necessarily equal Anakin in dueling prowess considering Vader utilizes a more unorthodox style and is significantly slower then Anakin) Reading that respect thread awhile ago and conversing with DarthAnt has changed my mind on Revan's capabilities.Revan during the SOR dlc is pretty bloody powerful.Meetra has also stated that Revan( in the novel) was superior to anyone she faced before( which includes notable force practitioners such as Darth Nihilus and Darth Traya) Nihilus has some pretty impressive feats( being capable of telekinetically holding Star destroyer sized vessels together) There have also been statements indicating that Revan had learned most( if not all) lightsaber forms( except Vaapad of course)

Vader is the best duelist here. His hybrid Djem so style literally is designed to observe a duelist throughout the fight(only if they are skilled, other then he blitzes), figure out their body language and dueling style, switch himself around and crush them. Revan is a master duelist, however there is nothing showing that he has anything out of the ordinary in terms of style choice compared to other force-users Vader has fought, such as Tsui choi and the Dark Lady. Vader has the edge in Stanima, he could fight for Hours against starkiller in training bouts that would have been instant death for others, and walk off without any sign of fatigue. Force powers wise, Vader has no tourble matching any thing revan throws at him magnitude wise, they both have shown feats where they can easily remove massive durasteel doors, throw starships/spacecraft, though i know vader counting his canon feats, can crush AT-ATs.Revan only has an advantage in use of force lightning, and he has never shown any casings where he has Starkiller or Sidious level lightning, which vader can still comeback from. Revan is wanked so much, because kriea called him the Heart of the force, this was a lady who was confused so much, even if she had power.

You guys should thoroughly review Revans respect thread and converse with DarthAnt, he is a cool guy and you wont regret it.

In regards to the difference between Vader and Revans force aptitude, Revan is stated to be superior to a notable force practitioner like Darth Nihilus( a being who was capable of telekinetically lifting Star Destroyer sized vessels from a planet like Malachor V) has TKed a noticable amount of skilled force sensitives like Darth Marr,Grandmaster Satele Shan,Darth Nox,Emperor's Wrath,Hero of Tython etc.... Each individual has their own respect thread as well. Revans utilization of "Balance of the Force" an ability that allows him to utilize both the dark and lightsides of the force simultaneously is going to give him quite an advantage( especially if he could achieve oneness and effectively push a Sith of Vitiate's caliber across a room) They arent really similar in force prowess considering Vaders best telekinetic feats involve crumbling temples, and he was never stated to be capable of rivaling a being like Nihilus in force aptitude. Vader also hasn't defeated many individuals of note honestly....

Vader has:

• beaten the Dark Woman
  • beaten Celeste Morne
  • beaten Roan Shryne
  • fought as an equal with Darth Maul
  • fought as an equal with Luke
  • fought as an equal with Obi-Wan( who's lightsaber skills could have effectively decreased considering a lack of training for a notable amount of years)
  • beaten four out of eight featless Jedi; one of them killed another; the last three defeated Vader by combining their powers to hurl objects at him (this was shortly after RotS; so Vader was still new to his armor and he would grow in power later on)
  • beaten other individual no-name Jedi and Dark Jedi (Bol Chatak, Sha Koon, Sardoth, Hylon, etc.)
  • Many (but not all) of the opponents Vader has dueled are virtually featless.
So, all in all Vader is superior to Revan in lightsaber combat as many have stated, but not necessarily in force prowess...

Admittedly, Vader does have better dueling Feats than Revan, but Vader has no defense against Sub Atomic, which Revan clearly has mastery of if he's able to alter a holocrom.

Back