• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the novel, he even considered bombarding a whole planetary system to get rid of him, as he could threaten both himself and the entire First Order.

Yup so with that we can assume Luke>Snoke

Luke>TROS Kylo and Rey aswell

as Snoke was literally created just to groom Kylo into Surpassing the former and killing it to become a vessel for Palpatine Likely.

Pablo Hidalgo made his twitter private, and blocked anyone he isn't mutually following. So you'll have to search for articles talking about the tweet or something. But if it is an old tweet from Pablo, we should take power level statements case-by-case since Lucas Films didn't have it all figured out. Ian McDiarmid said this about Palpatine's return: "Its very unexpected. I got a call a year ago and J.J. said we are thinking of bringing back the Emperor, how do you feel?"

Also ignore actor statements (which shouldn't be confused for official statements). Snoke's actor said that Snoke is > Palpatine, and a great threat than him. Rey's actor said that TLJ Rey > Anakin and Mace Windu.

According to Twilight Company, Imperial I-class Star Destroyers (which have a very similar design to Xyston-class) can't maintain shield in atmosphere because most of the energy goes to the engines so the ship stays afloat. If cutting edge Star Destroyers have this limitation, than why wouldn't the Mon Calamari Star Cruisers with comparable size to Imperial I-class have this limitation as well? I am for a 6-C Palpatine.

That seems like more of an opinion than something he's portraying as fact.

@ShadowWhoWalks I agree completely.

@ShadowWhoWalks Saying that Rey > Anakin and Windu is dumb. I like Daisy Ridley but it was clear during some of the interviews that she had little knowledge about SW (if i remember exactly she even said she didn't watch SW before being chosen for the role). Rey can't be stronger than Anakin (at least not without the Jedi spirits). Besides, unless it is truly confirmed by other sources, we can't use an actor's claim as a true statement, especially since Rey is more or less equal to KR and KR is weaker than Vader and Anakin. So as you said, we ignore actor's statements.

So what, Palp gets "At least 6-B" now ? And has Vader been changed to 7-A already ?

bump

I'm going to add a section about the Death Star.

I'm not really an expert, but I think the stuff on MC cruisers is fine

Bump.

I've added some stuff about the B-Wing's shields.

There's nothing to say he did (their engines could be active, for example, and he might only be assisting them) and the Visual Directory implies he didn't lift them on his own.

Not really, you even see them go into space moments after and hear flight noises, IIRC. Here's the quote, note how it says their descent from Exegol's factories, so it's referring to when they were first released (unless they did come out of factories in the final battle, I can't remember, honestly) and not just that tower in the final battle.

• They are at their most vulnerable during their launch from the Exegol factories, when their flight control systems are surrendered to a coordinating intelligence that guides their ascent through Exegol's chaotic atmosphere.

Honestly that could be talking about the beginning or the battle. Mentioning the factories makes me think it was the beginning while talking about guiding system makes me think of the battle.

The Star Destroyer's engines were visually activated while they were rising from the buried factories.

If Darth Vader is getting an upgrade, then Rey and Kylo should get upgraded as a consequence. There is this line in TLJ by Luke: "I've seen this raw strength only once before, in Ben Solo. It didn't scare me enough then. It does now."

So Rey and Kylo's raw strength > Vader, and the lightning used by Palpatine in RotJ.

Rey was able to fix the shattered Kyber crystal from Anakin's lightsaber using the healing techniques she learned in the Jedi texts. Does this count as Limited Transmutation? Kyber crystals are semi-sentient but not flesh and blood.

Also, Rey should get Accelerated Development. The events of TFA and TLJ just take place within a few days, less than two weeks at most. Look at the Force abilities Rey was able to develop in such a short time that would fodderize most Jedi Knights with years of training, she is also super talented (learned Droid language and Wookiee language without education and little-to-no interaction, is a better pilot than the resistance's best pilot Poe, can swim and dive coming from a desert planet).

The context behind that line is Luke was scared of what Kylo had and could become. He's powerful, but there's nothing really pointing to Vader level, and certainly not Palpatine. As Hellbeast mentioned, Force Awakens Kylo Ren (and Luke is referring to when his Order was destroyed years before the Sequel Trilogy) is weaker than Vader.

• You... you're afraid... that you will never be as strong as Darth Vader!
I guess that's fine.

Makes sense, honestly.

Yeah, Kylo wasn't as powerful as Vader and certainely not as powerful as Palpatine. In fact, that's the whole point of his character in TFA, that he fears he will never reach Vader's level and he never did. I don't even know if he can be comparable to Anakin or Ob-Wan (though i can imagine he can).

Edit: My tired mind thought you were saying he's more powerful than Vader. Sorry.

Does anyone have any objections about the starfighter/ship stuff?

Ah never mind I didn't read the OP carefully.

I agree then.

Though only old Obi-Wan scales though? It seems weird that ANH Obi-Wan is stronger than RotS Obi-Wan. Would it be a stretch to scale the likes of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku to 7-A too? Considering they are all above the averaege Jedi Master, and Anakin was able to effortlessly defeat every Jedi Master in the temple it isn't too far-fetched.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Though only old Obi-Wan scales though? It seems weird that ANH Obi-Wan is stronger than RotS Obi-Wan. Would it be a stretch to scale the likes of Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku to 7-A too? Considering they are all above the averaege Jedi Master, and Anakin was able to effortlessly defeat every Jedi Master in the temple it isn't too far-fetched.
Anakin is weaker than Vader in 14 BBY, even though the former grew more powerful after becoming a Sith Lord under Darth Sidious. Count Dooku, even before this, was explicitly weaker than Anakin.

• DARTH SlDIOUS: His death was a necessary loss, which will ensure our victory. Soon I will have a new apprentice... one far younger and more powerful than Lord Tyranus.
I kind of agree with the Obi-Wan point, and I think he closed himself off from the force after traveling to Tatooine (with some exceptions). But the two, as I showed in the OP, aren't equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back