• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a Key involving Rey at the time of defeating Emperor Palpatine, I can agree on the name of "Jedi Empowered" or "Amped".

Ok. Speaking of Rey, I think we should add a Rise of Skywalker key, as she's much stronger from training and took down a deflector-equipped First Order transport.

I'll add it to the OP.

I concur. Due to receiving training under Leia Organa, her power has grown and due to her sudden surge of emotional empowerment (therefore giving her Force Lightning in a brief burst), her power probably grew. Not to mention she fought against Kylo Ren atop the remains of the downed Death Star, and he's likewise gotten stronger, therefore he'd scale up to Rise of Skywalker Rey.

I agree. She's very different from TLJ so she could possibly get two key,s one for ROS itself and one for when seh's empowered by the Jedi spirits.

Town level+, certainly, and she did it by accident.

Hmm that would be a really good supporting feat

I'm not sure if that would be it's own key tho

It's definitely consistent with her being equal to Kylo and matching a weakened him without any understanding of her powers

If we're going to give her one key, we can say "At least 7-C by herself, at least 6-C when amped by the spirits of the Jedi".

She's still a lot stronger due to training. That should be mentioned, at the very least.

@Arkham Currently, Rey is High 7-C.

Right, i forgot, the fact that she wais said to be Town level instead of Large Town misled me. But yeah, i agree.

I think he should be Island level, given his justification. He did disable multiple Large Mountain level+ vessels that didn't have shields. However, the Quasar Fire-class ship in Alphabet Squadro probably had its shields up.

Energy shields that were deactivated in Exegol's atmosphere, IIRC.

Only the Star Destroyers had their shields deactivated as they have to leave the planet first to activated them while the resistance would not have this problem as they are entering exogol with shields already activated.

Ok. It kind of seems like an outlier in that case, honestly.

If they're canon and not contradictory. I don't even know what that is.

I just found it on the internet and heard it was canon, honestly. I'm fairly sure if there's nothing to contradict it and the statement is made by a reliable source (Hidalgo seems to be, in this case), the quote is canon.

> the force that was speaking to him was Snoke, not Palpatine.

This is Clarified in the Visual Dictonary as actually being Palpatine pretending to be Snoke, or in other words pulling a Naruto and I manipulated you so you could Manipulated him to manipulated ect ect

Kylo renn

I know, but it still implies Snoke was the one who carried out the act. If you read the comic, it makes more sense for Snoke to have done it in general.

ByAsura said:
I just found it on the internet and heard it was canon, honestly. I'm fairly sure if there's nothing to contradict it and the statement is made by a reliable source (Hidalgo seems to be, in this case), the quote is canon.
I was just wondering because Matt martin from the storygroup (same as Pablo) stated that Rey in TLJ was around ROTJ Luke and that Snoke>ROTJ Luke

That doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. She hadn't gone through the same training at that point, and her powers increased exponentially when she did.

Where did he say this, by the way?

ByAsura said:
That doesn't really make a whole lot of sense. She hadn't gone through the same training at that point, and her powers increased exponentially when she did.
Where did he say this, by the way?
it was on twitter, would have to find the tweet again

i can get behind the others just idk on rey's tier in TROS. Didn't watch the movie tbh but should rey be that high? I can only think if sidious is that high but if so then only when she summons and amps herself

@By Snoke being stronger then ROTJ Luke honestly kind of makes sense

Rey in LJ being comparable to Luke is weird (I guess I sort of buy it but I still feel Liuke would be a bit stronger)

Yeah (Snoke at least has him being equal to Palpatine which backs this up somewhat)

At most I can see Rey and Kylo getting a likely (it's not a huge time skip from Awakens so I can't buy them jumping a whole tier like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back