• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Punch Girl Additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I already gotta add stuff to super new profiles, sue me

Black Hole Boy

Star Punch Girl

• Her Healing and Statistics Amplification are from her drinking Star Cola, which isn't shown to be standard gear, from what I can see, so just add that in, and add Star Cola to Optional Gear. (That drink was created by ancient Egyptians who saw the future and figured out that she'd need some help while fighting Dinostaur, so they just created the drink and spread it out).
Speed
This is a bit weirder. At a point she was riding a bus, and started being chased by a guy named Speed Thief, who can steal other's speed (duh). While they were running away, Speed Thief absorbed a bit of her energy, and ended up moving so fast he traveled through time to the future, and so did SPG and the bus she was i.

So, it seems that her Star Power can accelerate objects to Immeasurable speeds, since they can travel through time with sheer speed. This is what Star Punch Girl uses to fly.

She doesn't seem to display that kind of speed normally, so I'm a bit iffy about this one. Maybe "possibly Immeasurable" for her and those who scale to her.

Most of this seems fine. However, you need to read our Black Hole Feats in Fictio page to see if these supposed black holes genuinely qualify.

In addition, if Star Punch Girl has not personally demonstrated immeasurable speed on a regular basis, I do not think that we can classify her as such.

Well, it hasn't been escaped by anyone, and it was at least implied to be able to kill Star Punch Girl herself if she got hit. And itt is called a blackhole. Not sure if that's enough..

Alright.

Well, the usual problem is that the fictional "black holes" are not treated as singularities but as tangible objects, or even as portals for example, i.e. not as real life black holes.

The rest seemed fine to apply though.

Thank you. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back