• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Guardian Ahri vs Xel'naga Kerrigan

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
A shiny fox lady decides to take on a shiny monster lady. Looks like the First Star thinks Kerrigan is a threat, and it is up to Ahri to stop her.

Rules:

Ahri is in Star Guardian Form

Kerrigan is in Xel'naga Form and is assumed to be Low 2-C

Takes place in the normal universe, in deep space

In Character

Who wins and why? Lets see which monster girl can bring home to win.

Ahri: 0

Kerrigan: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Well she only had her Xel'naga form for like 30 minutes before she vanished. Her first attack she used was Extinction, though; it is a huge omnidirectional blast. Her bread and butter as Xel'naga is Quantum Ray, however. She can use perception manipulation, but didn't use it offensively. Whether she didn't because that isn't her character or it wouldn't work on a 3-A is unknown.

Hmm...if Ahri gets her mind manip in early she could take this but i'll wait to hear some more agruments

Well Kerrigan is about to gain mind manip herself if my revisions go through. So there is that.

So she still leads with Extinction in character? Did she get mind hax resistance that I missed in that upgrade?

Assaltwaffle said:
One more bump b4 I let it die...
Dont worry, here to the rescue.

Ahri Advantages Soul Manipulation and that is basically it.

Kerrigan Advantages Resistant to most things ahri can throw at her minus soul manipulation. Probably better experience Mind Hax herself Regen Atomic hax.

Yeah, she takes this fairly easily, although I admit soul hax is a problem.

Bluetrekking said:
Is Ahri's soul hax even that good?
I mean, she takes the souls of her enemies and absorbs it. Works on other Low 2-Cs.

So there is that.

I think it is her only saving grace tbh

Back