• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So the princess of Mewni takes on the apprentice of Celestia.

Battle of the magic users!

Who wins this and why?

Round 1: Twilight and Star are restricted from using their most powerful spells(Star can't use those like her Time Stop spell, and Twilight can't use those like her Secretariet Comet move)

Round 2: Both can use everything they've got(i.e Twilight can use everything she can do before she became an Alicorn, and Star can use all the spells she has done in all of Season 1)

Fight is won by Death, BFR, or Knockout

Star Butterfly

Twilight Sparkle

A- Patience is key my sempai. B- Round 1 Twlight (mainly due to little AP difference with maxium difficulty), Round 2 Star via Timestop and higher stamina

Huh, good matchup.

Round 1 would most likely go to Twilight. She can just teleport until she catches Star off guard.

Round 2 would go to Star via timestop.

Thanks!

So it's the same as SomebodyStupid said: Twilight takes 1, Star takes 2.

Alright. Though what about Stars Dimensional Scssiors though?

Pretty much, although Twilight does gave some time manipulation of her own (at least according to her profile, can't remember what episode it was in or how effective it was), so its possible that round 2 could go to whoever makes the first move.

Do they have combat applications besides opening portals to other dimensions? Forgive me, I haven't seen Star vs. in a while so I don't recall.

WeeklyBattles said:
Pretty much, although Twilight does gave some time manipulation of her own (at least according to her profile, can't remember what episode it was in or how effective it was), so its possible that round 2 could go to whoever makes the first move.
Do they have combat applications besides opening portals to other dimensions? Forgive me, I haven't seen Star vs. in a while so I don't recall.
Hmm. Alright. Idk nor remember the scale of what Twilight could do to manipulating time so i can't say anything on that.

Unfortunately, no. The scssiors only allows the user to create portals to go to any dimension. It doesn't have any combat capabilties besides what it can do.

As everyone else has said, R1 goes to Twilight and R2 goes to Star. However, since that's technically a draw, I don't know how we should list this.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
As everyone else has said, R1 goes to Twilight and R2 goes to Star. However, since that's technically a draw, I don't know how we should list this.
Yeah, i really don't how to list this either. I guess if i had just left it as either round, it would really be easy but here, it really isn't.

Hmm. Seeing that this Twilight and Star take each round here, i might actually list this fight as inconclusive for both at the very least.

I might redo this fight again when season 2 of Star comes out next year.

Round 1: Twilight gets this pretty easy, far more varied in hax when removing the Time Stop, Star might be able to land a few hits but nothing serious.

Round 2: Star stomps with her Time Stop, nothing Twilight can do against that.

If this were Alicorn Twilight though I'd argue she could speed blitz her or perhaps even cast her Freeze Spell on Star with her far superior speed. Unicorn Twilight loses handily in Round 2 though.

Well i wanted to make this more fair going by how powerful their strongest spells go to(ex. Twilights comet move and Stars Time Freezy spell). That and i chose Twilight's unicorn form for this particular match due to being the closes to Stars level.

Now that i think about it, if i had done this fight using either rounds as just that, it would have been a win for either one of them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back