• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stalin did nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
KSI has a stick shoved so far up his ass its surprising that his feet still touch the ground.

"I think KSI hired a hitman to kill me" - Deji, probably soon.

He hasn't actually said that....yet.

Ryu: Goes away from keyboard for a few minutes

Deji: Ryu abandoned me and then killed himself out of spite for me

Crab is alive? At this time?

KSI: Does literally anything

Deji: JJ is trying to murder my family

But in all seriousness. I'm going to sleep. Also, nice vid you posted right now, Crab.

Sometimes I feel like I'm a vampire. Bye guys

I'm leaving to spend the rest of my day elsewhere, bye Crab, you are now on your own.

Ah excellent

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Hey Rodri, instead of looking a **** on Furaffinity you should actually use the rest of the internet, its actually a pretty cool thing.

Oh hey, me and Crab exist at the same time, this means that Crab is gay.

Somebody join me in chat, its really boring in there rn

Seol404 said:
Oh hey, me and Crab exist at the same time, this means that Crab is gay.
Everything is gay, but relatively speaking, you are more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back