• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Staff Proposal/Requests?

there are some series that have been lacking attention from staff because of a fray that took place relating to it, causiing a shortage of staff wanting to review a revision, one example is sonic, staff like SeraEX has dipped because of said fray, we only get DarkDragonMedeus And Real Cal to review these things and i'm not barbecuing anyone but the process takes too overbearingly long and it's not even guaranteed to go through. this leads me to suspect and predict verses like sonic that are not getting their load of sugar and spice are in threat of not receiving acceptance of revisions in a while.

I don't mean to offend anyone or anything but there's a balance problem.

Can't the admin group recruit and seek/call out neutral, chill, and/or trustworthy members to take up the roles? the members here at least and foremost deserve a fair game not verses that are favored, not favored and/or ignored

First, this should likely go on the Questions and Answers board, this board is meant for important staff duties/proyects across the wiki rather than... questions themselves.

Outside of that, to your question, the site is already one of the wikis with the most staff around, and while adding even more isn't hard on paper, it requires a lot of private discussion among the staff itself to elect a noteworthy member.

You see, to be an staff member you need more than being an active and nice user, you also need constant support in discussions and/or cleaning pages on the site, for example.

Antvasima said it's more about courtesy and knowledge then anything else. i'm not very active, but generally well behaved and courteous but this isn't about me, this is about the system.

I wouldn't care how long it takes as long as it gets done.

this is important, it has to do with balancing the wikia (although I have seen some talk of going to a different site)

I mean, that's not exactly trustworthy or courteous, anybody can be knowledgeable and be the florida man robbing a car in a jail parking lot after being released from said jail.

Trustworthy in the sense that the arguments they give around the site are legitimate things to consider most of the time.

anyone can be lucky and get arguments down. depends on the motif. are the Knowledgeable members Ethical Members for the most part like I and Shake? that's what we should think about. we should not judge a book by it's cover.

Yeah but getting a lot of arguments down across at least 6 months is not something that can just happen by accident.

Anyways, for the rest, while a page for such thing may be possible, staff input is needed on that to say the least.

In a way, you pose a good point. but alot of things can happen in 6 months, heck alot happens in a week.

that's why I kind of made this, haven't sent links because i don't want it to feel spammy and forced, this is a serious matter, it should be got, got to and seen on everyone's time.

the best way to deal with this is just wait and bump along the way.

Back