• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta (GT) vs. Super Saiyan Blue Goku (Black arc).

• Speed is unequalized so Gogeta can kinda make up for the AP advantage Goku has.
  • Fight is in Trunks' timeline Destroyed City.
  • Gogeta is bloodlusted.
Who is winning this?
Ssj4 gogeta render by dokkandeity ddd2h8x-fullview
SSB Graphic Goku Render
Goku:

Gogeta:

Incon: 2 (Roun12, Jo-Smooth,

Determining speed advantage is kinda weird. SSJB Goku should scale far above Whis' casual 498 quadrillion times FTL feat by the Goku Black Arc, whereas SSJ4 Gogeta scales far, far, far above Base Goku's 4.98 quadrillion times FTL feat of traveling the afterlife. So it's possible that they might be equal or at least somewhat close in speed, with SSJB Goku likely having the advantage.

I'll probably have to give this to SSJB Goku, due to the AP advantage and slight speed advantage. I also don't think Soul Punisher could affect Goku.

And that was Anime Cell Saga Base Goku, that's why I thought Gogeta would probably have an speed advantage. The scaling chain is almost infinitely wide lol.

I'm trying to be conservative if anything. Although I do agree, Gogeta SSJ4 should be at least relative to SSJB in terms of speed.

Because multipliers are in hot fire right now, I didn't want to give an exact number I think Gogeta's speed would be ovo

I'm pretty sure this is a stomp. There was another thread about SS4 Gogeta running a Super gauntlet and I think they agreed that he at most, stops at and possibly gets oneshot by Ressurection F Golden Frieza.

That was with speed equalized IIRC.

Goku is literally an statue from Gogeta's perspective

Omegas03 said:
That was with speed equalized IIRC.
Goku is literally an statue from Gogeta's perspective </div>
Fair point, I'm not sure if Goku has anything in his arsenal at this point to make up for the overwhelming speed advantage (MAYBE analytical prediction but probably not), but Goku at this point is so far into 3-A that I think Gogeta's time limit would run out before he puts a dent in Goku.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Determining speed advantage is kinda weird. SSJB Goku should scale far above Whis' casual 498 quadrillion times FTL feat by the Goku Black Arc, whereas SSJ4 Gogeta scales far, far, far above Base Goku's 4.98 quadrillion times FTL feat of traveling the afterlife. So it's possible that they might be equal or at least somewhat close in speed, with SSJB Goku likely having the advantage.

I'll probably have to give this to SSJB Goku, due to the AP advantage and slight speed advantage. I also don't think Soul Punisher could affect Goku.
That feat was Whis moving faster than he had ever moved before according to him. Toei Cell Saga top tiers are around Whis's speed (Goku was 4+ Quad, Super Perfect Cell and SSJ2 Gohan would be give or take 100x faster

Anyways, this fight should either be inconclusive due to the massive AP/Speed Gap for both. Gogeta cant hurt Goku and Goku is literally not moving compared to Gogeta. Unless Gogeta pulls Kaioken, 100x Big Bang Kamehameha, Dragon Fist, Final Explosion type attack that like multiplies his AP absurdly lmao

Then again, in DBS, Even Jiren didnt even attempt to tank SSB Goku's destructo disk and opted to parry and dodge, and their AP gap was massive, so maybe DD might work for Gogeta? But incon sounds likely

Omegas03 said:
Also even if Gogeta defused it will come down to SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta vs. SSB Goku lmao.
If Gogeta can't dent Blue Goku, SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta might as well be some dust in the wind. Untouchable, yet inconsequential.

I'm voting Inconclusive.

I should have put Gogeta against Vegito Blue smh.

Heck, with the speed advantage SSJ4 Goku can incon with MUI Goku

Back