• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu Arc) vs Base Vegeta (Baby Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like Goku, this is a fight between Z and GT, GT Vegeta can't transform and has to fight in his Base form, if Buu Arc SSJ2 Vegeta has too much of an edge, then replace Baby Arc Vegeta with Super 17 Arc or Shadow Dragon Arc/End Of GT Base Vegeta

Vegeta super saiyajin 2
Vegeta by akumadesign500-d6k7rgh

I thought GT Base Vegeta would have a better chance then this, since Base Goku (Beginning Of GT/Baby Arc)>=SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc)>>>>SSJ2 Goku (Buu Arc)>SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu Arc) I mean, Vegeta could at least be equal to or slightly above his SSJ2 Buu Arc counterpart and be like 4x weaker then Goku in GT

i dont know how much GT Vegeta trained but his base should be at Majin SSJ 2 Vegeta level and Majin vegeta SSJ2 is stronger than the standart one

TheArcosian said:
i dont know how much GT Vegeta trained but his base should be at Majin SSJ 2 Vegeta level and Majin vegeta SSJ2 is stronger than the standart one
especially since apparently SSJ4 Vegeta (Shadow Dragon Arc)=SSJ4 Goku (Shadow Dragon Arc), so logically Base Vegeta (SD Arc)=Base Goku (SD Arc), Goku got at least 9x stronger because Majuub did a better job against Baby then Baby Arc SSJ3 Goku, while S17 Arc SSJ Goku held his own against Super 17 while Majuub didn't stand a chance, since SSJ3 is 8x SSJ, Goku got 9x stronger in S17/SD Arc from Baby Arc at minimum, so SD Arc Base Vegeta should be many times stronger then Baby Arc Base Goku whom is comparable to SSJ3 Goku from Buu Arc, so Base Vegeta in Baby Arc should at least be around 20% or 25%/Quarter of Baby Arc Base Goku's power, which is roughly SSJ2 Goku and Majin SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu Arc) level, so Base Goku (Beginning Of GT)>=SSJ3 Goku (Buu Arc)>>>>SSJ2 Majin Vegeta (Buu Arc)>=SSJ2 Goku (Buu Arc)>Base Vegeta (Beginning Of GT)>>=SSJ2 Vegeta (Buu Arc), granted, Vegeta didn't train as hard as Goku or Uub, but Vegeta should still be MUCH stronger then his Buu Arc counterpart, I think Base Vegeta (Beginning Of GT) should be Solid Solar System level/4-B and comparable to his previous Max in Buu Arc aka SSJ2

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Isn't base GT Goku >ssj3

If so then by power scaling GT Vegeta should stomp
well, I think the gap between Goku and Vegeta increased, but I think Base Vegeta in the Baby Arc should be comparable to or slightly above his Peak in the Buu Arc aka his SSJ2, just like Base Goku seems to be above his previous SSJ3 Peak in the Buu Arc, so I believe Vegeta is at least a Quarter/25% of Goku's power, Vegete probably hasn't been training as hard as Goku or Uub, but he didn't pull a Gohan that's for sure, GT takes place like 15 to possibly 20 years after Buu Arc, so I think Vegeta got at least 100x stronger since then, so Baby Arc Base Vegeta should at least be comparable to Buu Arc SSJ2 Vegeta

Bump, anyway, can someone lock this, just very recently Baby Arc Base Vegeta got upgraded to 4-A aka Multi-Solar System Level, then he actually got a speed upgrade to MFTL, while Buu Arc SSJ2 Vegeta is 4-B aka Solar System and his speed is at At Least FTL+, so GT Vegeta has got a massive Speed and AP advantage, so this match is a stomp thread now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back