• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wait a sec is hyper sonic invulnerable? Because if so then Goku has no way of dealing with him.
not invulnerable, but it will take a big bang sized explosion to harm him, witch goku cant do, so for the sake of this fight, yes, invalnrable.

MrAppleSalad said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Wait a sec is hyper sonic invulnerable? Because if so then Goku has no way of dealing with him.
Dude Goku can just wait for the form to dissapear
if he can survive that long, if i were sonic i would colect as meny rings as i could for this fight (99 would be the max before they would be convirted into a extra life) which would give him around 2 minutes to get the job done, and with his godly strength i cant see goku surviving that long. i mean, he might, if hes lucky enough to dodge sonic's attacks or distract him by trying to crash the moon into earth or something, but if they were to go head to head in a fair fight, sonic is much faster (70x the speed of light in hyper form) and debateably quite a bit stronger as he was able to destroy a dimention when he punched hyper knuckles's fist, (he also survived the blast with minor damage, which realy shows the whole "near invalnrable" thing) and this was in his super form, where as hyper is a bout 7 times stronger then super.
I thought this was video game Hyper Sonic. Not Archie Hyper Sonic. Also, Goku kept up with a being who is hundreds of billions of times faster than light.

Quadrillions i imagine but anyways its agreed upon and obvious that goku wins its even a mismatch by current statistics so could this thread be close..

Roun12 said:
MrAppleSalad said:
TISSG7Redgrave said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Dude Goku can just wait for the form to dissapear
if he can survive that long, if i were sonic i would colect as meny rings as i could for this fight (99 would be the max before they would be convirted into a extra life) which would give him around 2 minutes to get the job done, and with his godly strength i cant see goku surviving that long. i mean, he might, if hes lucky enough to dodge sonic's attacks or distract him by trying to crash the moon into earth or something, but if they were to go head to head in a fair fight, sonic is much faster (70x the speed of light in hyper form) and debateably quite a bit stronger as he was able to destroy a dimention when he punched hyper knuckles's fist, (he also survived the blast with minor damage, which realy shows the whole "near invalnrable" thing) and this was in his super form, where as hyper is a bout 7 times stronger then super.
I thought this was video game Hyper Sonic. Not Archie Hyper Sonic. Also, Goku kept up with a being who is hundreds of billions of times faster than light.
1: it dosent say video game hyper sonic

2: there is no way of knowing how powerfull game hyper sonic is and archee is the only place where we see any feets

3: whis moved insanely fast but flight speed is very difrent from combat speed

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Quadrillions i imagine but anyways its agreed upon and obvious that goku wins its even a mismatch by current statistics so could this thread be close..
its not as simple as that, the thing is, lets say goky is faster then sonic, we see that goku can be injured and even killed in any one of his forms, it takes a dimention destroying blast (big bang) to knock SUPER sonic out of his form, and hyper is 7 times that at the very least. if goky was to ram into hyper sonic at full speed and hyper sonic were to do the same thing it would cause a explosion many times more powerfull then a supernova and only hyper sonic would be able to survive the blast.

MrAppleSalad said:

2: there is no way of knowing how powerfull game hyper sonic is and archee is the only place where we see any feets

I don't recall Hyper Sonic being in the comics.

Game Hyper Sonic being featless, we're giving him a generous multiplier and putting him in 4-C.

Not only is this not inherently true, but DBZ has always used those two as one and the same. If you can move at a speed, you can fight at it, or at the very least close to it. Beerus also repeatedly moves at speeds like that in Super, so it's pretty consistent.

GTgokussj4 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Faisal_Shourov/Whis_speed and this was a massive low ball using the 4 galaxy.The DBS universe is the same size as our own so imagine what the feat could be like if they used the normal universe method. Beerus travel across light years in 1 minute and 20 seconds or less here is the feat.
as i said to CHILLVIBEZZ, combat speed is very difrent from flight speed, even so, even if goku were faster then hyper sonic, hyper could still just ram into goku and the resulting explosion would be many times that of a supernova and only hyper sonic could survive that blast. if goku doges the attack then sonic just needs to hit a planet or moon and goku will die from the shockwave. if goku outruns the explosion then sonic can use the blast as a escape method and gather more rings to try again.

I did that post because you asked for a link about their speed i know nothing about Sonic but if you say he is just 70x speed of light in that form then he won't even touch Goku.

i need to know something, when goku scanned the galexys did he use instant transmision or did he just fly? and if were bringing instant transmition into this then we also need to consiter chaos control witch can teleport sonic (or anyone else that can use it) to anywhere that is inhabited by the chaos force (as far as we know, thats everywhere in the known universe) and he dosent need to consintrate to use it, and can use it easly and rapidly when in his super or hyper forms, with pretty much no limit other then the fact that it uses up slightly more chaos energy (in the form of rings here) to use.

Read the calculation again it has nothing to do with Goku speed or instant transmission i just showed you some speed feat of the Gods that Goku has fought and trained with.

GTgokussj4 said:
I did that post because you asked for a link about their speed i know nothing about Sonic but if you say he is just 70x speed of light in that form then he won't even touch Goku.
again, combat speed is difrent from flight speed, we know that goku can keep up in a fight with a being who's flight speed is insane, but we cant say that because goku can match his combat speed he can also match his flight speed, as they are two very difrent things. we know that hyper sonic's flight speed is 70x light but we dont know his real combat speed, and with goku we know that his combat speed is "fast" and we know that he can move "fast" but no specific speed. also if either of them hit something at that speed then it would cause a masive explosion that would be more powerfull then multiple supernovas and only hyper sonic could survive that kind of blast.

GTgokussj4 said:
Read the calculation again it has nothing to do with Goku speed or instant transmission i just showed you some speed feat of the Gods that Goku has fought and trained with.
yes, but he only kept up with there combat speed, not there flight speed. and we dont know what there fighting speed is other then "fast" or "faster then the human eye can track" witch, in the terms that we are useing, isnt that fast at all.

DBZ is all about Combat speed why do you think they don't show much flight speed, only in Dragon ball super that have been showing good feats. Beerus fought Champafrom planets to planets in spacefor some kind of argument so it does apply to his combat speed.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
MrAppleSalad said:

I don't recall Hyper Sonic being in the comics.
Game Hyper Sonic being featless, we're giving him a generous multiplier and putting him in 4-C.

Not only is this not inherently true, but DBZ has always used those two as one and the same. If you can move at a speed, you can fight at it, or at the very least close to it. Beerus also repeatedly moves at speeds like that in Super, so it's pretty consistent.
he was in the comics, just hard to find because he seldom showed up. do you remember ultra sonic? tails is the chosen one? no, because they showed up once or twice and never again. also, as i said before, this post says "hyper sonic" and dosent specify game or comic sonic so we can take from both. i dont know what 4-C is. think a bout this, can a olimpic runner doge around and beat down jackey chan? no, because they are both fast in difrent ways. jakey is much faster in combat speed and the runner is much phisicly faster.

Darkness552 said:
Hyper Sonic is not in the comics unless you like using Hypotheticals
Goku wins
hm, you might be right about hyper not being in archie, i must have either saw fan art and thought it was real or dreamt it. either way, the super emeralds do show up and we can asume that sonic could go hyper and just hasent yet, so my points still stand. sonic went super with only one of the super emeralds so that puts hyper at the very least 7 times more powerfull then super so then we can use super sonic's feets and asume that hyper can do the same thing 7 times over. like this: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/135592/2997411-2457658221-hypvs.jpg and this: http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125292/2475736-sonic.jpg and what about this?: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/pho...rchie-sonic-the-hedgehog-33965271-320-500.png

Sonic won't win of course, but Hyper Sonic should be Solar System Busting via powerscalking from Eggman's strongest machine thus far (Final Egg Blaster) or he could even be powerscaled to the Universe Busting Time Eater, but that's far less likely. But he should be superior to the Final Egg Blaster at the very least. That would also make him MFTL. The reason why he can be scaled to it is because Eggman always wishes for the Emeralds. If he could already build such machinations, why go after a weaker powersource when he already knows what he needs to create for something akin to his Final Egg Blaster Canno .

http://imgur.com/JVwc6Az if it kept up this speed sonic's fist could go from earth to the sun and back 33 times in one milisecond. thats 33000 times in one second and thats 4.938021e+15 meters per second. this is how fast sonic can move his fists in combat, ie his combat speed, and this is in his bast form. im not going to bother calculating his speed in hyper because i have beter things to do with my life but i think you get my point. one punch at this speed and goku will not only be dead but every one of the particles in his body will be violently ripped apart and dispersed throughout the universe at near the speed of light.

Davy0 said:
Sonic won't win of course, but Hyper Sonic should be Solar System Busting via powerscalking from Eggman's strongest machine thus far (Final Egg Blaster) or he could even be powerscaled to the Universe Busting Time Eater, but that's far less likely. But he should be superior to the Final Egg Blaster at the very least. That would also make him MFTL. The reason why he can be scaled to it is because Eggman always wishes for the Emeralds. If he could already build such machinations, why go after a weaker powersource when he already knows what he needs to create for something akin to his Final Egg Blaster Canno .
how powerfull is ssgss exactly? ive watched a few epesodes and he genuinly dosent seem to be that overly powerfull. what are his feats when it comes to raw power?

MrAppleSalad said:
how powerfull is ssgss exactly? ive watched a few epesodes and he genuinly dosent seem to be that overly powerfull. what are his feats when it comes to raw power?
SSGSS is > SSG.

SSG + Beerus while holding back sent shockwaves throughout the universe that began causing massive damage and tearing it up.

MrAppleSalad said:
SSGSS is > SSG.
SSG + Beerus while holding back sent shockwaves throughout the universe that began causing massive damage and tearing it up.
thanks

MrAppleSalad said:
SSGSS is > SSG.
To give more detail:

SSGSS is described as the power of godly ki enhanced by the Super Saiyan form. This is very confusing and contradictory at times based on DBS but simply put Goku's normal form called "Saiyan beyond God", that you see in RoF against Final Form Frieza, is pretty much a weaker version of SSG. SSGSS is then "Saiyan beyond God" x 50, as SSJ enhances the power of the user's ki by 50. How strong it is compared to SSG is speculation only, the only thing that can be confirmed is that it's at least stronger than SSG because Whis states that Vegeta and Goku could likely defeat Beerus if they worked together in those forms, meaning the form has to be either slightly below or at Beerus' level (Teamwork means nothing in DBZ unless PIS occurs so the forms have to be close to Beerus for Whis' statement to make sense).

this thread was made way before the Beerus and Goku fight in Dragonball Super

now it could be considered a spite thread

"but simply put Goku's normal form called "Saiyan beyond God", that you see in RoF against Final Form Frieza, is pretty much a weaker version of SSG."

I highly doubt Saiyan Beyond God is weaker than Super Saiyan God, considering after absorbing godly ki into his basic Super Saiyan state in his fight against Beerus, he put up about as good of a fight as he did even before he lost Super Saiyan God, and this was before the training Whis gave them.

I will say this, though; the 50x multiplier being applicable to the SSGSS form was shot to hell by the form not being stronger than Beerus, as given how good of a fight SSG Goku put up against Beerus, he couldn't still be weaker after a multiplier of 50x.

Unclechairman said:
"but simply put Goku's normal form called "Saiyan beyond God", that you see in RoF against Final Form Frieza, is pretty much a weaker version of SSG."
I highly doubt Saiyan Beyond God is weaker than Super Saiyan God, considering after absorbing godly ki into his basic Super Saiyan state in his fight against Beerus, he put up about as good of a fight as he did even before he lost Super Saiyan God, and this was before the training Whis gave them.

I will say this, though; the 50x multiplier being applicable to the SSGSS form was shot to hell by the form not being stronger than Beerus, as given how good of a fight SSG Goku put up against Beerus, he couldn't still be weaker after a multiplier of 50x.
Goku didn't put up any fight with Beerus, Beerus was toying with him. Beerus >>>>>>>>>>>>> SSG Goku

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 17.35 -2015.11.08 18.56.30-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 17.41 -2015.11.08 18.56.09-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 17.49 -2015.11.08 18.57.31-

MrAppleSalad said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Isn't sonic possibly 3-A though?But yeah Goku takes this due to speed.
goku cant go more then 2 or 3 times the speed of light, where as hyper sonic can go around 70x the speed of light.
Are you serious or this is just a joke?

Faisal Shourov said:
Unclechairman said:
"but simply put Goku's normal form called "Saiyan beyond God", that you see in RoF against Final Form Frieza, is pretty much a weaker version of SSG."I highly doubt Saiyan Beyond God is weaker than Super Saiyan God, considering after absorbing godly ki into his basic Super Saiyan state in his fight against Beerus, he put up about as good of a fight as he did even before he lost Super Saiyan God, and this was before the training Whis gave them.
Goku didn't put up any fight with Beerus, Beerus was toying with him. Beerus >>>>>>>>>>>>> SSG Goku
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 17.35 -2015.11.08 18.56.30-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 17.41 -2015.11.08 18.56.09-
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 018 online in high quality.MP4 snapshot 17.49 -2015.11.08 18.57.31-
Hmm, I was going off of BOG and ROF, as I haven't watched much of Super yet (I'm waiting for a dub).

It's also quite silly, considering Beerus made it look like he was exerting quite a bit of effort.

Faisal Shourov said:
MrAppleSalad said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Isn't sonic possibly 3-A though?But yeah Goku takes this due to speed.
goku cant go more then 2 or 3 times the speed of light, where as hyper sonic can go around 70x the speed of light.
Are you serious or this is just a joke?
i was serous, yes. but im not to sure anymore. he is very fast when it comes to combat speed but we dont see him go that fast when it comes to travel speed, though its most likley much more then two or three, in the time since i made that coment i also found this: http://imgur.com/JVwc6Az witch puts base form sonic at hundreds-thousands of times faster then light, and i could put that through the prevous equasion to find out hyper's speed but im not going to do that because i have beter things to do.

Unclechairma Beerus wasn't putting any effort, he was playing around to bring out Goku's max power

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 online in high quality 2.MP4 snapshot 18.42 -2015.10.13 07.55.28-
Beerus lying to Goku about using 100% (1)

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 online in high quality 2.MP4 snapshot 18.46 -2015.10.13 07.55.37-
Beerus lying to Goku about using 100% (2)

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 online in high quality 2.MP4 snapshot 18.50 -2015.10.13 07.58.46-
Beerus lying to Goku about using 100% (3)

Faisal Shourov said:
Unclechairma Beerus wasn't putting any effort, he was playing around to bring out Goku's max power
Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 online in high quality 2.MP4 snapshot 18.42 -2015.10.13 07.55.28-
Beerus lying to Goku about using 100% (1)

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 online in high quality 2.MP4 snapshot 18.46 -2015.10.13 07.55.37-
Beerus lying to Goku about using 100% (2)

Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 - Watch Dragon Ball Super (Sub) Episode 014 online in high quality 2.MP4 snapshot 18.50 -2015.10.13 07.58.46-
Beerus lying to Goku about using 100% (3)
Here he says 100% though, not 70% in the movie.

I think it holds up: Saiyan Beyond God has to be a weaker version of SSG because it's the same concept. Execept SSG is a powerup granted by others while Goku is tapping into the power of godly ki to get SBG. That would then legitamize Whis' statement about "barely scratching the surface" of godly ki, where SBG is substantially weak compared to Beerus.

This then would create enough of a gap for a x50 multiplier like SSJ to put SSGSS closer to Beerus than SSG. Like it or not, SSGSS is literally described as "harnessing the power of Saiyan God, then transforming into a Super Saiyan". It's a x50 power up to the godly ki form that is SBG.And SSGSS has to be stronger than SSG because Beerus was intimidated at the thought of fighting two SSGSS while SSG was still weak in his eyes.

So it has to be SBG <<<<< SSG << SSGSS for it to make sense.

Nope. You're looking into this too closely, and the obvious answer is orbiting your head.

In order for the 50x multiplier to be applicable, Saiyan Beyond God would have to be equal to less than 2% of Beerus' full power, which is plainly contradicted by Beerus' own statement that an enraged SSj2 Vegeta is around 10% of his full power, so this can only be plausible if you believe SSj2 Rageta > Saiyan Beyond God. Which, it's safe to say, is blatantly false.

Unclechairman said:
Nope. You're looking into this too closely, and the obvious answer is orbiting your head.
In order for the 50x multiplier to be applicable, Saiyan Beyond God would have to be equal to less than 2% of Beerus' full power, which is plainly contradicted by Beerus' own statement that an enraged SSj2 Vegeta is around 10% of his full power, so this can only be plausible if you believe SSj2 Rageta > Saiyan Beyond God. Which, it's safe to say, is blatantly false.
Did he state SSJ2 Vegeta enraged was 10% of his full power in DBS?

That alone sounds like BS, considering that whole event was fan service imo anyway. In any case though, considering how illogical of a powerup it is, I would still consider it above SBG if your percentages are correct.

It's a very situational and not a very effective power up. Kind of like how FPSSJ was technically weaker than the buff form Trunks used in raw power.

Although, in all likeliness, we've probably just discovered another inconsistency in DBS. SSGSS is described as SBG + SSJ, so it has to be a x50 multiplier on top of SBG. Either Toryiama forgot his multipliers, didn't really think about SSJ2 Vegeta's level of power far enough, or didn't really have Beerus' percentages matching in the events.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back