• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spy vs Himiko Toga

Agent 47 has abilities to get close to his targets, I'd say Spy has similar feats from memory
I mean I guess I can see your point. I mean in said plan he was apparently capable of killing everyone grouped as he was going to do something with a tiny knife in action, if it wasn't for Soldier's dunder like nature interrupting him that is. I'd say Spy is at least Gifted, maybe not far from Genius but I would like to hear the argument in that too over there.

Well, I had something planned with another cool cat; Until we get the thread from the other AP thing finalized however and I was going to make it a bit clearer with the thing I posted (Without the whole vapor thing being brought up anymore, that had to stop at some point).

But even if she were to strike behind Spy, Spy is the same kind of professional to kill somebody that was going to strike behind him (That might be where the Enhanced Senses came from). Which also had him a movement upgrade. Yet we still only have Athlete level Movement.
He's equipped with a knife that instantly give him a disguise on backstabs, why should not backstab a random civilian quietly and go that Route? It's the most in-character after all

Not knowing they shapeshifted but I think people would react to both their methods by running away screaming.

Maybe but get away with that fast enough for both of them might be hard and given his item that might be easier for spy.

Back