• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spooky fights Darkiplier

Oh No! Darkiplier decided to try and take over spookys house. But Spooky decided that wasn't a very good idea and went to go to "explain" to Darkiplier why that's not a very nice thing to do

Speed is equal

Take place in spookys mansion

Both are willing to kill

Spooky is 9-A

Can spooky "explain" Darkiplier into not taking her mansion. Or is he gonna do it anyway?

Darkiplier:

Spooky: 1

Inconclusive/Draw:

Christian Higdon said:
Fairly sure Dark should

I forgot the word.

OH, RIGHT!

How would Dark do that? How would he win tho? does he have a way to actually kill or put down spooky?

No. Since that requires a physical body from what his page says which Spooky does not have a body.

And spooky has reality warping, can make people her slaves, Nullify power (speed is something she had nullified before), And could BFR any putting someone in a spatial manipulated endless hallway. If dark is able to counter all that. By no means is it a stomp then. That seems like an impass.

Also maybe Reality warping, Enslaving, or power removal. Less he has any counters for that.

But that's all I'm seeing. If he can counter those. BFR is her only win condition I see. (Which BTW. Should be on her page. She has the other abilities. Though he spatial Manipulation and such gives her BFR)

Spooky Abilities

Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Immortality (Types 1 and 7 due to being a ghost), Teleportation, Flight, Non-Corporeal, Soul Manipulation (Made the soul of the Player her servant instantly), Reality Warping, Spatial Manipulation (The mansion itself has strange geometry, such as doors against a flat wall leading to an immense room, rooms that change appearance based on what angle they were entered in and rooms far underground having a view of the outside), Power Nullification (Removed the Player's ability of running)
Power Nullification is likely useless, and Spatial Manipulation is more about the mansion itself than hers.

Dark Abilities

Immortality (Types 1 and 9, his true self exists in the Upside Down), Possession (Possesses the Protagonist's body at the end of Who Killed Markiplier?), Telekinesis (Shattered a mirror by staring at it), Non-Corporeal (While Darkiplier possesses a body, this is just an avatar, and not his true self), Soul Manipulation (Can pull a person's soul out of their body in order to inhabit it), Darkness Manipulation (Darkiplier's presence causes the area to grow dark) and Madness Manipulation (Type 2, was heavily implied to be the one that slowly drove everyone insane throughout Who Killed Markiplier?)
Dark's possession is useless, as it requires a body for him to possess. His Soul Manipulation, specifically from what's stated on the page, is also useless, as it's supposedly only used to tear people's souls from their body. Darkness Manipulation would do very little and is easily counterable. The only thing that may be useful here is Corruption Manipulation, but there's no known timeframe for how long this takes.

Most likely outcomes are Spooky overpowering Celine and taking control of Dark or BFRing him with said infinite hallway.

I presume you mean Madness Manipulation and that's useless, it took days for that to actually have an impact

Yes, I meant Dark's Madness Manipulation. Sorry.

Regardless, I'm voting for Spooky as her being, well, her counters most of Dark's shit and the rest is just naturally irrelevant or useless.

Back