• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Shaggy wins as this website doesn't have the ability to restrict his overwhelming power to any tier lower than 0

ElixirBlue said:
Shaggy wins as this website doesn't have to ability to restrict his overwhelming power to any tier lower than 0
and then spongebob teleports away before shaggy can destroy fictio

Funny enough, Sponge bob doesn't have a joke wiki page for that like Shaggy does.

Isn't this kind of an unfair fight? I mean,.even with Spongebob at the same tier, I doubt Shaggy could even do anything to him, granted Spongebob's insane Regenerationn.

CreatorJoe said:
I say it's a stomp for Spongebob. Due to his Regenerationn.
Not really, given shaggy could wish him away (yes I'm serious, he has used it offensively before, all he had to do was say "please go away") or stop time and reverse his actions, Mid-High isnt protecting you from those

GoCommitDi said:
CreatorJoe said:
I say it's a stomp for Spongebob. Due to his Regenerationn.
Not really, given shaggy could wish him away (yes I'm serious, he has used it offensively before, all he had to do was say "please go away") or stop time and reverse his actions, Mid-High isnt protecting you from those
Where's he shown to do that?

I'll say SpongeBob. His equipment should prove enough to beat Shaggy, especially since he has the magic pencil.

Back