• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oof. Didn't see that.

Regardless, Bloodlust doesn't suddenly mean they'll use their most potent abilities from the start, it just frees them from CIS and inhibitions to kill.

Maverick Zero X said:
Oof. Didn't see that.
Regardless, Bloodlust doesn't suddenly mean they'll use their most potent abilities from the start.
I understand that though, Anyway's so lets what we have here...

Both of them have: Reality Warping, Existence Earsures and Creation.

But SpongeBob has a little bit of "Magic." (Apparently, I find this hard to believe myself.), Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel, Duplication (To what extent can Mickey "Create." beings? this might overwhelm Mick if Sponge creates many Doodle Bob's or other duplicates.), And apparently Empathic Manipulation might be great for le SpongeBob to use against Mickey's attempts in erasing him, Though Mick's Time Manips might come in handy, Anvils won't work due to Sponge's Regen.

As for their stats in general, both are somewhat on the Wall spectrum however Mickey due to the somewhat suprising DURABILTY GAP having being "crushed by Shadow Bolt and lived." which apparently warranted Mick Large Building level durability however SpongeBob does have some effective Regenerationn making him too increasingly hard to beat as well... Otherwise the ONE THING that gets me is Mickey's Bendy like way (No pun intended.) To be "Almost impossible to kill without dip due being part of Shadow Bolt."

Sans2345 said:
Spongebob FRA
I mean MZX does have a point, don't know how SpongeBoob can counter Mickey's usage of Time manipulating effects even if it has some limition, one blast from that Thinner and its enough to erase SpongeBob away, If SpongeBob only had Low Godly Regen this would be nothing more but an inconvinence to him but we all know thats far fetched.

Back