• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SpongeBob Verse Discussion

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
I'd personally like to discuss the feats and abilities of the verse.

I just ask that there be no heavy bias shown as i take SpongeBob feats seriously.

If there are any feats i may have forgot or don't know about, we can discuss em here.

Well, I know most feats in SpongeBob tend to get downgraded because of their supposed size, but the sizes of characters in SpongeBob actually vary ALOT. Sometimes SpongeBob is the same size as humans and meta-humans, other times, he's less than the size of a human foot.

There's also that MFTL feat with Patrick, and in Battle For Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob fought many building sized robots.

And we can't forget the cherry pie bombs which are based on an actual nuke (and even uses actual footage from it for the explosions) that's name sounds suspiciously like Bikini Bottom. If I could remember the name for the life of me, I could figure out how powerful it is and scale that to SpongeBob's durability considering he and Squidward most likely tanked it.(Well, SpongeBob anyway. Squidward was obviously hurt.)

I heard about a mountain level feat with Sandy. Could you link me it or tell me what episode it's in?

HomestuckLover1 said:
Well, I know most feats in SpongeBob tend to get downgraded because of their supposed size, but the sizes of characters in SpongeBob actually vary ALOT. Sometimes SpongeBob is the same size as humans and meta-humans, other times, he's less than the size of a human foot.

There's also that MFTL feat with Patrick, and in Battle For Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob fought many building sized robots.

And we can't forget the cherry pie bombs which are based on an actual nuke (and even uses actual footage from it for the explosions) that's name sounds suspiciously like Bikini Bottom. If I could remember the name for the life of me, I could figure out how powerful it is and scale that to SpongeBob's durability considering he and Squidward most likely tanked it.(Well, SpongeBob anyway. Squidward was obviously hurt.)

I heard about a mountain level feat with Sandy. Could you link me it or tell me what episode it's in?
The episode "Texas" and i personally disagreed with it being mountain.

Well let's start with his strength.

Krabs can easily lift his own establishment as shown in episodes like "Squeaky Boots" and "Bucket Sweet Bucket".

He has at least wall level durability(survived a small piece of the nuke pie exploding which destroyed a wall in the Krusty Krab), tho it may be higher(In "The Cent Of Money", Krabs survives being crushed by a tidal wave of coins in an arcade, tho he was hospitalized after).

Well like I said, I'm nowhere near perfect at calcing, but thinking about the fair size of .3 meters for Mr. Krabs, the feat I can tell by the size of the building it's probably around 3 feet tall and the fact that it's probably moving past multiple .2 meter wide arcade machines (by comparing their width to Krabsy) that it'd be considered lucky if a human were caught in that and their feet weren't knocked right off.

So probably somewhere around wall level.

Alright. So Krabs is building level in power(via lifting at least), wall level in durability, and senior citizen level in speed.

LOL. I think I recall a speed feat for him, but I would have to watch all of SpongeBob just to remember i- aw what the hell, why not?

Also one of Mr. Krabs powers is magnetism, as shown in one of the video games. Well, kinda magnetism that is. It only works if it's money.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
I'd personally like to discuss the feats and abilities of the verse.
isnt spongbob using toon force like bugs bunny? i thought chars who can use this to such a extend are practically invincible since they will do whatever is fun without any real rules :I

The closest thing to toonforce in SpongeBob was the pencil. He got it again in a video game.

But I do recall Patrick creating a universe.

Back