• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

can Spongebob have immeasurable speed?
That's at SB's peak. What's astonishingly scary about this Dreamy Dreamer feat is that SB considers "EASY (I can not stress enough, its a casual feat. Which makes this more impressive)" the interacting with a being that dreamt up the entire SB verse that is already an Infinite Multiverse into its own self, but with even more Infinity and then some too much to name (Couple other examples like: Nowhere and the Doodlebop Dimension are clearly Neverending. SB and Patrick Infinitely appearing though time in the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boi Time Travel episode. Randomlands absurdest laws constantly changing alone, plus have even more doors through different universes alone)... Very obviously is beyond anything time related in general, to a grand degree mind you... So that Immeasurable speed is surprisingly highly warranted...

How much more OP can a simplistic looking Yellow Sponge get I wonder jeez XD.

Last edited:
I tried ahead that Spongebob's cosmology was 5d likly 9d.

And they don't agree, they say that Spongebob is just a comedy cartoon and it's impossible to get such a big cosmology. That's why I prefer to argue on this site :(

I tried ahead that Spongebob's cosmology was 5d likly 9d.

And they don't agree, they say that Spongebob is just a comedy cartoon and it's impossible to get such a big cosmology. That's why I prefer to argue on this site :(
Bet they are the same ones that think Aquaman would win hmm? Toon shenanigans is now widely acknowledged as abilities anyways... Ironically enough, those people are very inexperienced and don't actually know jack. XD

3:10 but I wonder what this could be, basically Squidward for interacting with SpongeBob was quoted having a storm in his brain that makes Squidward who he is.
As long as this storm in his brain exists, Squidward will not change.
I had mentioned this before, but now it appears to have appeared in two episodes.

Hey guys could spongebob have fate manp because iN Life insurance where he gets the life insurance i heard this from a another site
  • Destiny Manipulation: Although it was ultimately a placebo, when Spongebob had life insurance he was unable to get harmed by anything no matter how hard he tried to harm himself. Seemingly works as long as Spongebob does not point out the placebo

How does it work? I'm not sure
It was basically the characters not dying or being damaged by something that threatened their own life, they thought this was protection from a document saying they had life insurance, but it was revealed in the end that it was just the luck of the characters themselves that provided them with such security.
In my case, I believe that SpongeBob's luck came into play to protect Squidward and prove that SpongeBob was "right", because when SpongeBob found out that Squidward wasn't invincible the way he wanted to pass on to him the squidward broke all over

But I added it a while ago in the supernatural luck section of the list, we just need to see if everyone is ready! for the review

Back