• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

I also noticed one thing, in the sponge movie, the whole town etc was instantly changed by the lack of hamburger, the only ones not affected being Plankton and SpongeBob, Shouldn't that grant both of them a possible resistance to the deformation of reality? Patrick, for example, when he discovered the lack of hamburgers, this happened to him.
the same happened with all Bikini Bottom
Possible as they were still affected by the magic book's reality warp, although the book could only have a more powerful reality warp as it was a threat even to Bubbles

a feat of speed too, Mr krabs reacted to the sound of the lula's clarinet before it reached his ears, and we accept that his clarinet produced a sound that even reached glaciers, in a short period of time.

At first I thought it would have been Supersonic (Because SOUND) But now that you mentioned it with what he did to those Glaciers... Yeah, that is ridiculously FAST... If not VAST; Squidy might as well be labelled as the world record for replicating/creating the The BLOOP Effect. Though its not just that, Squidward can also sink some other monuments like buildings alongside there being birds on land the same way only scared them other then say blow up from such a sound which again both where in other far parts of the world.

Squidward might as well have Cthulu attributes on him or is some avatar spawn of Cthulu because that feat is genuinely insanely impressive the more you ponder about it more.

At first I thought it would have been Supersonic (Because SOUND) But now that you mentioned it with what he did to those Glaciers... Yeah, that is ridiculously FAST... If not VAST; Squidy might as well be labelled as the world record for replicating/creating the The BLOOP Effect. Though its not just that, Squidward can also sink some other monuments like buildings alongside there being birds on land the same way only scared them other then say blow up from such a sound which again both where in other far parts of the world.

Squidward might as well have Cthulu attributes on him or is some avatar spawn of Cthulu because that feat is genuinely insanely impressive the more you ponder about it more.
yes!, that added with the planet being bigger than ours, if the planet size is calculated based on the ocean depth as mentioned above, it can give a much bigger result.

Howdy! made a calc for Gale Doppler dodging lightning which yielded High Hypersonic+ results!
another feat of lightning dodge, but unfortunately I didn't find the episode.
So, besides, I think that all that's left is to calculate the level and weight lifting of the characters because they can withstand the pressure of an area.
There are greater speeds actually though this should help support it for now.. Neko do you know how to do laser calcs as we do have a few of SB that far exceed this. I say we start with the absolutely powerful feats not just speed, the most impressive feat done in base regarding AP was SpongeBob dispersing a storm done by Dutchies anger (Extends all the way to Dutchies own Bermuda triangle domain) and this should count as JKL casually lived throughout that.

And thanks to the label from the depth pressure feat. SpongeBob Earth water supply is HUGER.

There are greater speeds actually though this should help support it for now.. Neko do you know how to do laser calcs as we do have a few of SB that far exceed this. I say we start with the absolutely powerful feats not just speed, the most impressive feat done in base regarding AP was SpongeBob dispersing a storm done by Dutchies anger (Extends all the way to Dutchies own Bermuda triangle domain) and this should count as JKL casually lived throughout that.

And thanks to the label from the depth pressure feat. SpongeBob Earth water supply is HUGER.
would the depth technically not affect the diameter?

And SpongeBob frying hot hamburgers under that water.
Because of that sort of thing, I don't think it should be treated like just water, the characters even made fun of that sort of thing in an episode, wondering about it.

but I found one thing, SpongeBob defeated Medieval Sandy in a fight, she stated that the fighting style of SpongeBob karate was a fighting style that "until then she did not know", indicating that she knew other fighting styles from medieval times.
And SpongeBob also seems to know how to fight other fighting styles, shouldn't that be in his profile?
(and also in a current episode it is revealed that Sandy knows several sports including Kick Boxing I just don't know if that would scale to SpongeBob... )

Seeing the scene the fish in question swerved very quickly over a shorter distance, would it be good to calculate that too? Or just use it as a supporting feat?
doesn't appear that this would yield much due to how small the fish are in the series

At the very least a supporting feat just to show that level of speed is consistent. I put it on calc request alongside other feats months ago.
I've been chipping away at this list some of these feats yield notable results with patchy being buffed to large town level, Base characters buffed to Multi-City Block and plank-TON can just lift 40.48 metric tons which would be Class 50 still have a bit to go before being finished with it but gonna take a bit of a rest for today

Okay so pardon for the wait, but here are the feats in specific that I think are the best thus far which will change some things:

Greatest AP for now (Based):

• Characters have accidentally harmed even knocked out the Flying Dutchman on several occasions and made him struggle whom has a large domain of his own in the sea from which he created large storms and effected the waves, Sponge Bob legit disperses it and JKL survived being engulfed by it.
And the Bikini Bottom Mites survived being struck from him as early as Season 1.
Including Squid ward.

Greatest LS So Far:

• In "Squid on the Bus" The duo survived getting crushed by again, this much pressure.
Yet despite the sheer weight, they are still able to move effortlessly.

Greatest Speed so far:

Movement wise
• Jumping Jellyfish!: In "I'm your biggest fanatic" Sponge Bob among other Bikini Bottom mites moved fast enough to avoid the zap from a pissed King Jelly fish. In "Squirrel Jelly" Sandy swiftly moved away from multiple point blank attacks of an amped+ Jelly fish Monster stings (If you find the episode she has dodged more then a single sting but it's the one I can find currently). According to this source while like a housefly the fastest that Jelly Fish can swim might not sound impressive at first however their combat is regarded as insanely faster then one would think as the uncoiling of the stingers says this about them: [1] Another site says: https://blog.padi.com/2017/11/07/4-surprising-things-jellyfish/ [2]).

• This is also like matter of AP when it comes down to it but what the heck. Mr Krabs reacts to Squidward's songs, which are so terrible that in "Snooze you looze" not only does Squidy survive recoil of but they have sunk monuments like glaciers or buildings including land animals LIKE BIRDS are only scared away... That came from different parts of the world's mind you.

• In "Scavenger Pants." Both Sponge Bob and Patrick travelled to far away regions and back to Bikini Bottom to collect Squidward's treasures which included the Mariana Trench (For reference: From point A. Bikini Atoll. To point B. The Mariana Trench is THIS FAR) Or Scotland (From point A. Bikini Atoll to point B. Scotland is THIS FAR) In what seemed not much time has passed, unfazed (And by that I mean even in the Mariana Trench one they gleefully RAN doing so).

• Dutchie is also much faster then we think as in the episode "Your Shoes Untied." He literally flew out like a shooting star. There may have been cases where SB and Co. Could scale as they have made him struggle before or reacted to and may still scale to similiar ghosts.

Reactions/Combat:
Spongebob already has supportive Relativistic+ categories regarding this, from the very own City Block feats with Squidina throwing said object which led Pearl to react to it point blank except it was at a closer distance, Sandy via Jet pack landing correctly instead of crashing from the Moon (Been told this counts as reactionary so as long as she did not crash, but thankfully she did not), amongst a few laser feats but the notable one I have in mind (And sadly only clip I could find F Copyright BS) was Sandy dodging a point blank beam of light from a Diamond.

Last edited:
Back