• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I’m officially taking a break for a while….

Hey everyone. I know I haven’t been the most well known person of VSBW but I’d like to say that I’m officially taking a break from this wiki for a while. Long story short, I’ve had family problems and my life is becoming so busy that I barely have any time to spend here. I figured I’d give a heads up about this rather than just go MIA for people who might need to talk to me.

I really did have a fun time on VSBW and have very good memories discussing my favorite franchises, and while I wish I could expand my opinion and knowledge on numerous verses, I barely have the time nowadays. However I’ll be sure to come back with several things to discuss on those specific franchises if I happen to return.

If this is the last time I speak on the wiki, thank you everyone for a great experience on the wiki and I hope everyday you have from this day forward is amazing!

090.png

goodbye-so-long.gif

Man. There goes another.

I remember the great debates we had before. I always had fun debating with you, and it sucks to see you go.

Although, personal life is far more important than this, and I hope you get your life straight before you come back here.
Thanks man! I always had so much fun debating you as as well! I may return and if I do, we should definitely debate or discuss something again! Take care my friend 😢👍

Back