• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Speaking of Quirky Animantronics, AND IN THE NICK OF TIME:

Thought it was interesting. Seems Plankton himself wouldn't be far off to have "Afton" In his Identity.

1 thing i got to disagree with the theory is most of the Partick part. The flashlight slipped thru his ears into his brain nth to do with Plankton. He couldn't have been behind the brain colars as in same episode we see Patrick analysing Plankton against his will. Several seasons later in Chum Bucket Supreme, they start the episode as complete strangers. We see numerous times Patrick having his flesh n sometimes bones ripped off exposing his brain with no cybernetic signs in it. Much like SB's brain is has office with mini worker versions of himself, Patrick has a lab(on fire with closed doors) with mini scientist versions of himself. The gears & spring in Patrick are metaphors come to life as it's no just him: Characters can see each other thought bubbles. When Plankton's angry, a cloud of steam breaks thru his head which turns into water that fills Plankton's teapot. SB+Pat were literally creating clouds & lightning when they're brainstorming together. That note in Patrick's head might Plankton could've experimented with him RECENTLY, like Sandy has done with him in You'Re Fired!

And also when Bubbles undoes space-time he undoes it in the same way that SpongeBob destroyed the universe with his rope and we even see a void outside of space-time.

What do you think?

I'm getting a Deja Vu Vu moment here. He transcended a potion of space-time wearing it like a shirt with 2 clones unravell it in what looks like the same void as SB's

1 thing i got to disagree with the theory is most of the Partick part. The flashlight slipped thru his ears into his brain nth to do with Plankton. He couldn't have been behind the brain colars as in same episode we see Patrick analysing Plankton against his will. Several seasons later in Chum Bucket Supreme, they start the episode as complete strangers. We see numerous times Patrick having his flesh n sometimes bones ripped off exposing his brain with no cybernetic signs in it. Much like SB's brain is has office with mini worker versions of himself, Patrick has a lab(on fire with closed doors) with mini scientist versions of himself. The gears & spring in Patrick are metaphors come to life as it's no just him: Characters can see each other thought bubbles. When Plankton's angry, a cloud of steam breaks thru his head which turns into water that fills Plankton's teapot. SB+Pat were literally creating clouds & lightning when they're brainstorming together. That note in Patrick's head might Plankton could've experimented with him RECENTLY, like Sandy has done with him in You'Re Fired!
I forgot to reply and pretty much everything you just mentioned I FULLY AGREE WITH, I can't believe he missed the Mini Pat's... Unless he did on purpose for the lore of himself he's building up?

Still, at least you have to admit that some of the SB creators has had some nods to the FNAF ordeal at least in the newer episodes definitely, including parts that Alex showcased somewhere in the beginning showed that, not just me.

280-2805412_sister-location-styled-spongebob-by-thecosmicmonitor-five-nights-at-freddys.png

"Well done Goofy Goober! You deserve a Good Noodle Award!"
Given what Plankton has literally been operating on consistently well...: That is a convient Purple Jelly Fish Smudge of suspicion with the brain swapping, mind control, and robotic operating you have going on there Plankton!
XqvR.gif

I'm getting a Deja Vu Vu moment here. He transcended a potion of space-time wearing it like a shirt with 2 clones unravell it in what looks like the same void as SB's
Interesting ain't it? Sure as hell they'll say "How about NO." even though clearly the intent of the Dolphin here is showing off his powers from Space traveling and the whole portal hopping to fabric unraveling in the first place!!

I forgot to reply and pretty much everything you just mentioned I FULLY AGREE WITH, I can't believe he missed the Mini Pat's... Unless he did on purpose for the lore of himself he's building up?

Still, at least you have to admit that some of the SB creators has had some nods to the FNAF ordeal at least in the newer episodes definitely, including parts that Alex showcased somewhere in the beginning showed that, not just me.

280-2805412_sister-location-styled-spongebob-by-thecosmicmonitor-five-nights-at-freddys.png

"Well done Goofy Goober! You deserve a Good Noodle Award!"
Given what Plankton has literally been operating on consistently well...: That is a convient Purple Jelly Fish Smudge of suspicion with the brain swapping, mind control, and robotic operating you have going on there Plankton!
XqvR.gif
Thanks mate! Maybe, maybe not; he did use a clip from the same episode with the mini Patricks. We'll find out in the next episode of Film Theory.

Also that episode where Patrick gets old & they go to a pizzeria with animatronics. Maybe we'll really get a robot invasion special or sth like that

Where's the mustasche? The disguise can't be complety without it
Interesting ain't it? Sure as hell they'll say "How about NO." even though clearly the intent of the Dolphin here is showing off his powers from Space traveling and the whole portal hopping to fabric unraveling in the first place!!
Why we live in a society edit in this wiki?
50c56924d6fb6cba5ba90b065fe04461.jpg

Like, Patrick's brain is off and the xarles stuff is based on mind manipulation and telepathy.
And Telekinesis

bump, I found a few things.

Resistance to Odor manipulation for Mr krabs, he was unaffected by Patrick's odor which made rocks and other things melt and even affected SpongeBob, although he found it stinky.
Radiation resistance to Mr Krabs as he has survived thousands of X-rays.
And I don't know what that would be, Sandy paralyzed SpongeBob while he was in the air with one of her blows, so she could grab an ice cream and then send it away with a blow.
0:33 Resists Odor Manipulation for Sandy because of this, In addition, in one episode it was also mentioned odors do not affect Sandy because she wears a helmet.
High-low regen for Sandy, she can regenerate when reduced to a puddle.

https://youtu.be/vmvPnl_a3E4 0:35 Fusion negation? and animal manipulation for Sandy, With one of her punches, Sandy undid the fusion of several jellyfish that they did just to get revenge on Sandy and after that blow they all became harmless with her and SpongeBob and Patrick.

And it resists electricity for Sandy as she survived rays from this fusion of jellyfish, and this set of rays should be much superior to that of a jellyfish.
Spongebob and Patrick survived this too

One other thing I've noticed is that the jellyfish rays work out of the water, plus they literally fly inside the tree's dome?
By the way, Sandy flies in the episode without any equipment.

and Sandy in this episode Stomp on Mr krabs, Squidward and Larry Lobster at the same time along with other fish from Bikini Bottom, besides having stated that he holds himself against his "dear friends" and in another episode SpongeBob mentioned that she was the strongest creature of Bikini Bottom What do you think?

Last edited:
And I also think we should change one thing on the strangler page, on the page it says he might have been tricked by SpongeBob. 🗿

Also, would an image of him killing Larry the lobster to the point where he died and turned into a plate of food be something?

I also believe that Squidward should have resistance to Mind Manipulation and Possession, In one episode SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's body controlling (2:04) the same, Squidward realizing this struggles to control both of them, Since SpongeBob who was controlling the brain says "he is losing control of the brain", Patrick also confirms not being able to control his body, not to mention that Squidward manages to injure SpongeBob while he is inside his body, He then takes SpongeBob and Patrick out of his body.

They also forgot to put another feat of intelligence of his, which was basically him unmasking and discovering with just one clue the whole Plankton Plan in the first movie. (1:12)

Eh I don't know man, it's seeming sus.
In der Tat
I also believe that Squidward should have resistance to Mind Manipulation and Possession, In one episode SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's body controlling (2:04) the same, Squidward realizing this struggles to control both of them, Since SpongeBob who was controlling the brain says "he is losing control of the brain", Patrick also confirms not being able to control his body, not to mention that Squidward manages to injure SpongeBob while he is inside his body, He then takes SpongeBob and Patrick out of his body.
The same episode where SB & Pat create a monster Squidy clone that could play the clarinett pretty well

My bad. Damn his page is too long to keep track & it's far from finished
Yeah that's also something that worries me. Also while the Hyper Anon blog was "Debunked" I still at least believe that regarding the pie bombs location was in the meadow of Jellyfish Fields, and as we know that apparently its officially stated being a wider area then we thought.

Back