• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Hey someone put this on my wall outside the VS forum. Idk who they are but they said they aren’t on the forum. However how do you guys feel about what’s presented in this doc I got sent?
maybe they're following the current discussion, idk.
Probably. Anyway how do you guys feel about the ideas presented? This could easily put things like the magic book and SpongeBob himself as Hyperversal+

My Vinyl Antennas are sensing the presencense of a familiar figure I think I have a hunch who it may be... But I am not fully certain. Overall this wraps everything up regarding the cosmology, no large planet cosmology, but still notable and would Amp SB beyond belief seeing he has come this far and in all honesty... That would be the sweetest of victory screeches.

Last edited:
Probably. Anyway how do you guys feel about the ideas presented? This could easily put things like the magic book and SpongeBob himself as Hyperversal+
to be honest, by wiki standards we need more proof that the 9th dimension of the verse is actually a higher dimension, plus one of the quotes came from a game (in which we would have to discuss whether we consider Canon for the program)

to be honest, by wiki standards we need more proof that the 9th dimension of the verse is actually a higher dimension, plus one of the quotes came from a game (in which we would have to discuss whether we consider Canon for the program)
Completely agree

Also the same guy sent me the Flying Dutchman nuke feat and asked if we would consider it a universal feat given that everyone’s in the void now. This might be BFR or something though.
But if that’s legitimate, we might have ourselves a universal SpongeBob in the making considering we have a few more universal feats.

Completely agree

Also the same guy sent me the Flying Dutchman nuke feat and asked if we would consider it a universal feat given that everyone’s in the void now. This might be BFR or something though.
But if that’s legitimate, we might have ourselves a universal SpongeBob in the making considering we have a few more universal feats.

it doesn't seem to be universal, but I'm fine being BFR.

Completely agree

he explains the 9d and other dimensions

Bill vs spongebob who wins
Bot at there peak in character spongebob has his normal equipment which is basically everything he has

We did this match and SpongeBob won lmao
Not quite apparently? From what I recall at least. I decided not to know given his huge confirmation in abilities yet and they are of course MASSIVE now, unless you visit the thread again I bet it wasn't enough somehow. Though its certain the Sponge has a variety of Hax to baffle the hell out of the Illumanati Mike Wazsoski thanks to these, sleep hax is a problem but as I stated before SpongeBob just Eric Andres Bill by having duplicates spontaneously take his place IC anyways but even then I felt like that also wasn't enough for this guy.

So would this mean SpongeBob’s string should be multiversal+ via destroying his own universe that has a multiverse structure? Also how do we handle hyperversal SpongeBob lol? I don’t think it’s an outlier or gag at all because SpongeBob beating the dreamy dreamer was literally the main plot point of the entire comic. Would he be hyperversal via the reef blower or would it be applied to his base?
“Varies from 9-A to 8-B at his peak higher via absorption. 2-A via strings. 1-B via reef blower”? (Note that I’m just using this as an example)

Also The Magic Book should be multiversal+ and likely higher than that due to being a threat to all of existence based on Bubbles the dolphins statements?

So would this mean SpongeBob’s string should be multiversal+ via destroying his own universe that has a multiverse structure? Also how do we handle hyperversal SpongeBob lol? I don’t think it’s an outlier or gag at all because SpongeBob beating the dreamy dreamer was literally the main plot point of the entire comic. Would he be hyperversal via the reef blower or would it be applied to his base?
“Varies from 9-A to 8-B at his peak higher via absorption. 2-A via strings. 1-B via reef blower”? (Note that I’m just using this as an example)
I mean overall the reef blower is an extension to SB himself anyways, not only did he took the point blast of the entire supplies ocean whatnot have you but he somehow SUPPORTED THE WEIGHT of said ocean succ'd like he's still standing if anybody thought of that.
Also The Magic Book should be multiversal+ and likely higher than that due to being a threat to all of existence based on Bubbles the dolphins statements?
Seemingly.

I mean overall the reef blower is an extension to SB himself anyways, not only did he took the point blast of the entire supplies ocean whatnot have you but he somehow SUPPORTED THE WEIGHT of said ocean succ'd like he's still standing if anybody thought of that.

Seemingly.
So SpongeBob should be “Varies from 9-A to 8-B, far higher via absorption usually. 2-A with strings and the magic book. 1-B at his peak” (example) It’s funny how SpongeBob would be one of the most powerful cartoon type characters if hyperversal gets accepted.

And yeah, I think SpongeBob holding the ocean should be greatly considered when he can hold an INFINITE AMOUNT OF UNIVERSES IN A REEF BLOWER. I heard sucking the ocean came up as Multi-continental so imagine how powerful it would be if we can prove SB’s earth is larger than regular earth.

So SpongeBob should be “Varies from 9-A to 8-B, far higher via absorption usually. 2-A with strings and the magic book. 1-B at his peak” (example) It’s funny how SpongeBob would be one of the most powerful cartoon type characters if hyperversal gets accepted.

And yeah, I think SpongeBob holding the ocean should be greatly considered when he can hold an INFINITE AMOUNT OF UNIVERSES IN A REEF BLOWER. I heard sucking the ocean came up as Multi-continental so imagine how powerful it would be if we can prove SB’s earth is larger than regular earth.
huh reef blower is hyper he sucked ocean best large planet he is hyper after eating jelly which amped him and made him scale to dreamy dreamer who dreams all of exsitince expect patchy reality those are dimesions and other universes there not in oceans comic spongebob high 1b with all of equipments.

Well there is Popeye recently. Who at his very best seemingly defeated a 7th Dimensional creature without Spinach might I add, Though the diamond teeth might be brought into question. Bugs I think once hurt the Dodo character who hurt the crossover Mxyzptlk (Who appears to be no different from the mainstream Mxy).
Pretty much yeah. Though all I see is LS if the whole planets grow, their reasoning in the blog was that this would increase too much for it to work therefore not viable to them or something.

I think its uni for me when I asked my friend who created the doc he said it was epic he probably referring to be an epic feat also I am the guy who post this feat to the almighty on his message wall.
I get it, but even though it's not universal it can serve as a supporting feat as the Flying Dutchman really turned into a real explosion and the characters survived to be thrown into the void.

huh reef blower is hyper he sucked ocean best large planet he is hyper after eating jelly which amped him and made him scale to dreamy dreamer who dreams all of exsitince expect patchy reality those are dimesions and other universes there not in oceans comic spongebob high 1b with all of equipments.
Yeah I agree
sleep hax and illsuions can spongebob ressist those
If SpongeBob falls asleep, his subconscious self and whatever he dreams up comes into reality and if his subconscious self dies, the actual SpongeBob wakes up. And SpongeBob has an unconventional resistance to sleep manip and illusion manip.

Well there is Popeye recently. Who at his very best seemingly defeated a 7th Dimensional creature without Spinach might I add, Though the diamond teeth might be brought into question. Bugs I think once hurt the Dodo character who hurt the crossover Mxyzptlk (Who appears to be no different from the mainstream Mxy).

Pretty much yeah. Though all I see is LS if the whole planets grow, their reasoning in the blog was that this would increase too much for it to work therefore not viable to them or something.
Yeah agreed (Idk if Popeye or Bugs will ever see the light of being 1-B given their in a weird spot on the wiki as of now. But in general, Popeye and Bugs could definitely contend with SB) That’s to bad about the planets though. I was hoping we could come up with higher feats but we already got some pretty good feats to work with.

but it was really strange to say that the Earth would become a black hole using the logic of real life, and neither the Earth's oceans, space, etc. follow this logic.
beacuse this vs battle wiki they have to use real logic when spongebob totally has real logic

Yeah I agree

If SpongeBob falls asleep, his subconscious self and whatever he dreams up comes into reality and if his subconscious self dies, the actual SpongeBob wakes up. And SpongeBob has an unconventional resistance to sleep manip and illusion manip.

Yeah agreed (Idk if Popeye or Bugs will ever see the light of being 1-B given their in a weird spot on the wiki as of now. But in general, Popeye and Bugs could definitely contend with SB) That’s to bad about the planets though. I was hoping we could come up with higher feats but we already got some pretty good feats to work with.
popeye is above idw he is above marvel and others he could be boundless also if you made a spongebob profile what would be his ablities and ap for you

I think we would need additional evidence for this, but at least it helps with the level 7 feats part.
ehh true so i would say bfr but a speed feat is SpongeBob can move and scale people who moves into Voids which are out universe which means no time and space infinte speed (Moved in a dimensional plane that views his own as a dream. Can move in a realm that views the multiverse as a dream and became similar to the Dreamy Dreamer who viewed his multiverse as a dream

ehh true so i would say bfr but a speed feat is SpongeBob can move and scale people who moves into Voids which are out universe which means no time and space infinte speed (Moved in a dimensional plane that views his own as a dream. Can move in a realm that views the multiverse as a dream and became similar to the Dreamy Dreamer who viewed his multiverse as a dream
unfortunately moving in voids with no time or space is no longer considered a feat of infinite speed.

Also SB’s range should be GREATLY upgraded to multiversal-hyperversal as stated in the video coolgo’s linked, SpongeBob created an imaginary friend in another dimension which turned out to be real. And because of SB defeating god (aka the dreamy dreamer lmao)

Back