• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

SpongeBob: Who are you? Wait Plankton must have hired you to steal the formula! I will do whatever it takes to protect the formula!!
Crocker: I've never heard of a Plankton formula, but Mom had a juicy cookie formula, but wait why am I talking to you?! Feel the will of the Supreme Master of Magic!

Crocker: I've never heard of a Plankton formula, but Mom had a juicy cookie formula, but wait why am I talking to you?! Feel the will of the Supreme Master of Magic!
SpongeBob: Don’t worry Mr. Krabs and all of Bikini Bottom, I won’t let you down and there’s one thing you never you didn’t think of. I’m ready and I’m a goofy goober!!

as it is 🐒💪, Worse than I found one thing to argue that Gary has the biological abilities of a starfish.
in the episode where he gets smart when reading books there is a scene where Gary breaks up giving rise to several mini Garys and the starfish on the show can double.
Through beheaded limbs etc.

But supernatural luck should help him to survive, as it helps SpongeBob against opponents who want to kill him, like the Strangler, Dennis and perform certain dangerous tasks.
Also, even after being dehydrated, it worked to help him get back to his goal.
Guess what? He apparently has more then that in the comics apparently, even more geniunely effective ones then it already is. XD

Last edited:
Guess what? He apparently has more then that in the comics apparently, even more geniunely effective ones then it already is. XD
Oh really? I would like to see , but hey King Neptune has AP multi city block for throwing Krusty krabs, but there it is, Plankton survived when the restaurant hit him, without turning it into goo, Wouldn't that make everyone have a multi city block strength? For climbing Plankton.

Poor barnacle boy lol.

It would be funny if we kept his profile the way it is to go with the joke that he is just “Barnacle Boy” not “Barnacle Man” lmao.
Yeah poor lad. Though the Dirty Bubble is in need of one too because surpisingly he has some good feats in spite of his relatively glass cannon Bubble initally. Like the fact he can actually cause ACTUAL DESTRUCTION including purify a tough sailor then into a weenie AND completely erase or jumble a citezens face. While in order to keep Dirty Dan Bubble clean was to constantly clean him up, eventually he became immune to being cleaned and it took SpongeBob to neg the Dirty bubble (Who can again, erase or rearrange people) To stop him.

but hey, I think I missed the weightlifting class of the characters because they put up with that enormous pressure.
Yeah, I think regardless if we upgrade the cosmology or not, the pressure everyone withholds is impressive. Sandy pulling down an entire boat, characters lifting buildings, and Neptune throwing the Krusty Krab should be recalculated with the pressure added to it if it would change anything LS wise.

(And yes, the LS would be even far higher than that if we upgraded SB’s earth)

Maybe he hates Squidward's determination to try to play the clarinet and be a good painter even if everyone says he's bad and asks him to stop, But Squidward must know he's bad at Clarinet, so he's always training (except in art, In arts he believes he is good).

This determination of Squidward is something that Squlliam for example doesn't have, as Squillian is completely rich having a whirlpool in his elevator, gold and so on.

Hey someone put this on my wall outside the VS forum. Idk who they are but they said they aren’t on the forum. However how do you guys feel about what’s presented in this doc I got sent?

Hey someone put this on my wall outside the VS forum. Idk who they are but they said they aren’t on the forum. However how do you guys feel about what’s presented in this doc I got sent?
maybe they're following the current discussion, idk.

Back