• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Can you do cooking battles on the wiki? because maybe after the upgrades to make a Sanji vs SpongeBob cooking battle.
Actually given the time with the Cosmology + LS, maybe others (Now if you check again on post where I reminded him again, the calc person we have here did respond and is going to take a look at it. But later given he is rightfully busy so give a bit of time) The need for facing them in an ACTUAL battle wouldn't be far off I mean the cosmology will most likely hit Island Level. And have the perfect plot for it now.

But that would DEFINITELY BE a funny way to defeat Sanji as the Patties powers were also used to either enhance SpongeBob in a Popeye fashion or even against a person turning them either obsessed with the Patty or maybe whip out a Zombie Patty. but even then the Krabby Patty Classic would be Tooney enough for Sanji to maybe quit the battle, eat a ton of KP, and probably have his thighs explode from being UBER THICC (FAR more then that). Which is the most ironic way to die as Sanji mostly fights with his "🦵" XD

SpongeBob the Savage just finishes it all off with:
"You should never eat from excessive amounts! Squid Ward can grow back... But can air heads like you as well?"

Actually given the time with the Cosmology + LS, maybe others (Now if you check again on post where I reminded him again, the calc person we have here did respond and is going to take a look at it. But later given he is rightfully busy so give a bit of time) The need for facing them in an ACTUAL battle wouldn't be far off I mean the cosmology will most likely hit Island Level. And have the perfect plot for it now.

But that would DEFINITELY BE a funny way to defeat Sanji as the Patties powers were also used to either enhance SpongeBob in a Popeye fashion or even against a person turning them either obsessed with the Patty or maybe whip out a Zombie Patty. but even then the Krabby Patty Classic would be Tooney enough for Sanji to maybe quit the battle, eat a ton of KP, and probably have his thighs explode from being UBER THICC (FAR more then that). Which is the most ironic way to die as Sanji mostly fights with his "🦵" XD

"You should never eat from excessive amounts! Squid Ward can grow back... But can air heads like you as well?"
That’s the most legendary quote that I need to hear SpongeBob actually say.

Sanji eating the hamburger: This must be the food made at All Blue I'm looking for! this texture... this smell makes me want to spend all my money just to eat more!!

Worse, Patrick ate a lot of Krabby Pattie at once, would that be something? Bearing in mind that when you eat a lot of them they go straight to your thighs and then you explode.

Just found this episode and Glove World is FAR more complex and advanced than anyone could have ever expected! It has a Glove World Jail (Which SpongeBob thought was a myth), literal scientists working in an incredibly advanced looking underground lab where they test out gloves and fire proof them, and a secret theme park that nobody even knew about. Also there’s a tiny bit of SpongeBob lore (When they went on the sock world sock ride, Patrick claims that they went on a very similar ride in glove world and that was when SpongeBob first told him that he was his best friend 🥲) Overall a pretty decent for a modern episode.

As for actual feats there’s not much but here’s some:
-Possible Dimensional Storage for Patrick (He stored several Glove World tickets in his belly button 1:37)
-SpongeBob and Patrick ride a baseball ride “one million, zillion, jillion, dillion, cotillion times” although this is likely exaggerated, it’s a good supporting stamina feat (1:45)
-Technology Manipulation for Patrick (He could control an entire robotic body with just his head 21:16)

Just found this episode and Glove World is FAR more complex and advanced than anyone could have ever expected! It has a Glove World Jail (Which SpongeBob thought was a myth), literal scientists working in an incredibly advanced looking underground lab where they test out gloves and fire proof them, and a secret theme park that nobody even knew about. Also there’s a tiny bit of SpongeBob lore (When they went on the sock world sock ride, Patrick claims that they went on a very similar ride in glove world and that was when SpongeBob first told him that he was his best friend 🥲) Overall a pretty decent for a modern episode.

As for actual feats there’s not much but here’s some:
-Possible Dimensional Storage for Patrick (He stored several Glove World tickets in his belly button 1:37)
-SpongeBob and Patrick ride a baseball ride “one million, zillion, jillion, dillion, cotillion times” although this is likely exaggerated, it’s a good supporting stamina feat (1:45)
-Technology Manipulation for Patrick (He could control an entire robotic body with just his head 21:16)

About the navel I don't think I would qualify, the stamina feat is good, but I think even the "million" could be used, as there are numbers that don't even exist, but the Tech Manipulation is good.

I think I would like to see a culinary fight between the two.
I mean let this not distract you from the fact that just ONE PATTY was enough for an enraged King Neptune THE GOD who is immune to diseases and whatnot have you, considered the Krabby Patty PURE; he considered SpongeBob the winner overall and even led SpongeBob to become his cook!

I mean let this not distract you from the fact that just ONE PATTY was enough for an enraged King Neptune THE GOD who is immune to diseases and whatnot have you, considered the Krabby Patty PURE; he considered SpongeBob the winner overall and even led SpongeBob to become his cook!
Besides, it is worth remembering that King Neptune could be quite proud, but he left it aside to give victory to the sponge.

But after seeing if the calculation of the size of the Earth in the verse is correct, how about we do the revision?
and other calculations also in the case.
When we get the calculations back, we can probably discuss a consistent tier upgrade and what we should propose in the revision. We should put all the hax we discussed too. Also are we just getting the size of the earth analyzed along with the amount of pressure SpongeBob and co. can hold or are we also getting things like The Flying Dutchman’s Bermuda Triangle feat?

Quero dizer, a conceitualidade geral do Bob Esponja é uma anomalia do SCP em si, leis das quais simplesmente não se encaixam nas nossas.
cosmology is really quite different from ours, the cold belt that surpasses the cold of outer space and the heat belt speak for themselves.

Back