• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

I just barely discovered this existed, so I'll paste some powers I had in another thread:

- Memory Manipulation and a useful supporting feat for Telepathy for SpongeBob: Saw what Patrick was thinking of and literally blew his thought away, causing Patrick to forget about it

- Not sure what power this is, but SpongeBob can build things off of his imagination, and Squidward could see his imagination, even clearing it away

- Time Travel: SpongeBob and Patrick are capable of utilizing time cards to go through time
This is really great, I also remembered the episode where SpongeBob listens to Squidward's narrative.
But I think the second one could go down with illusion creation or perception manipulation, but Squidward would have a resistance since they undid it.

I also realized something, Mr krabs and Plankton are over 70 years old, and Plankton swore to steal Krabs' formula while they were at school, Wouldn't that make Krabs have several years of experience facing an extraordinary genius and his inventions until SpongeBob decided to work for him?
And also years of experience for Plankton as he tried for years to have the formula.
I was thinking, wouldn't that affect Sandy's intelligence and therefore SpongeBob in combat? Since Sandy was able to face someone as experienced as Mr krabs, Since Mr krabs besides having to deal with Plankton trying to steal his formula for years, in the Krusty krab orientation video episode it was mentioned that he participated in a war, Not to mention that he was once an extremely experienced pirate and somehow an experienced sailor too, Sandy, in addition to having faced the same in the submarine episode, was placed on the same level as a karate master who has years of experience.

Last edited:
I think it was best that not many came here to no overly clutter the whole thing again. But it's nice to see you again.

Very useful. 👍

The Almighty Wholesome are you fishing these? (He has a list to the feats we've uncovered, we are jotting down what we can find so far).
Yeah I’ll add them and any I missed so far. There are few things that need to be clarified before I do though. Can we classify the time cards as time travel or time manipulation? Also is Immortality type 6 DoodleBob a bust (unfortunately I think it is since we don’t know If DoodleBob remembers them or not. I tried looking through the wiki pages and the closest evidence I can find of DoodleBob remembering them is the wiki classifying “Patrick draws a doodle of SpongeBob, which is revealed to be DoodleBob” and “He terrorizes them once again” however I don’t know if this is enough)?

Yeah I’ll add them and any I missed so far. There are few things that need to be clarified before I do though. Can we classify the time cards as time travel or time manipulation? Also is Immortality type 6 DoodleBob a bust (unfortunately I think it is since we don’t know If DoodleBob remembers them or not. I tried looking through the wiki pages and the closest evidence I can find of DoodleBob remembering them is the wiki classifying “Patrick draws a doodle of SpongeBob, which is revealed to be DoodleBob” and “He terrorizes them once again” however I don’t know if this is enough)?
I don't think that's enough either, but hey what do you think of an intelligence update on Sandy and Mr krabs? Because apparently they are much more experienced than we thought, (not to mention Plankton every day facing Mr Krabs and SpongeBob fighting Sandy) also Patrick, since his profile only has his intelligence on the academic side, Saying practically nothing about his combat intelligence, because dammit Patrick showed knowledge of wrestling and in the episode "karate star" He was said to be a karate genius having made perfect cuts with his technique.

I don't think that's enough either, but hey what do you think of an intelligence update on Sandy and Mr krabs? Because apparently they are much more experienced than we thought, (not to mention Plankton every day facing Mr Krabs and SpongeBob fighting Sandy) also Patrick, since his profile only has his intelligence on the academic side, Saying practically nothing about his combat intelligence, because dammit Patrick showed knowledge of wrestling and in the episode "karate star" He was said to be a karate genius having made perfect cuts with his technique.
I am definitely adding more intelligence feats to the list. I’ll look through everything and make sure I didn’t miss anything and link the new and improved list when it’s done.

I also forgot to mention that I had interesting news regarding the upcoming Christmas Special: Patchy is going to be in it, animated and all, with SpongeBob and Patrick. Though I have a ******* BS hunch it will be a dream/hallucination and all of what happened be for not, my first question being how the actual hell can he breath underwater? But if it isn't then just maybe Patchy could be more viable in this forum.

I also forgot to mention that I had interesting news regarding the upcoming Christmas Special: Patchy is going to be in it, animated and all, with SpongeBob and Patrick. Though I have a ******* BS hunch it will be a dream/hallucination and all of what could happen be for not, my first question being how the actual hell can he breath underwater? But if it isn't then just maybe Patchy could be more viable in this forum.
Oh there’s going to be another Christmas Special? I’ll need to check it out later!

Also I know it's a complete meme (To the point it was made into a figurine) But it had me thinking... What would SpongeBob smacking Squidward constantly making him handsome to the max fall into? Was it SpongeBob doing that or was it just the door? However not just that like just being mildly handsome granted Squidy social influencing so dangerously effective Bikini Bottom Mites went feral for Squidy BUT NOT JUST THAT Squidward was so beautiful to the point he became Jesus Christ granting miracles such as making a senior citizen walk energetically, a blind citizen could see, even made another citizen FLY (His shoe was Untied but somehow a whole day passed until the climax where the shoe from earlier finally came crashing down the KK... Something to also think about). But the most interesting thing is that unlike the others, SpongeBob was not as fazed by mild/peak Handsome Squidward.

Mind you Mr. Krabs couldn't successfully grace him with the Boa Hancock Handsome power anymore, so that was all SpongeBob or maybe the door?

So just to summarize everything SO FAR (and feel free to edit my quote or make your own list since I’m only keeping with everything so we don’t forget)

Spongebob:
-Subjective Reality/Creation (Capable of bringing himself and other things he dreams while asleep into reality, Apparently your thoughts are real if SpongeBob and Patrick are in the shattered dream balloon they will be teleported to the dreamer's side)
-More reasoning for Life Manipulation and POSSIBLY multiple selves (His puppet “ChefBob” came to life after Spongebob entertaining the customers of the Krusty Krab with his show)
- Dream Manipulation (It can invade, destroy dreams and control them at will.)
-Type 8 Immortality (As explained by the narrator, "As long as there are stars in the sky, SpongeBob will always continue to exist in our hearts and minds"implying that it will continue to exist as long as we remember it)
-Upgrade his regeneration to High (After he turned himself into bubbles and got popped, he presumably regenerated afterwards and even after feeling tired and dizzy he immediately returned to normal upon realizing that mr. krabs was in trouble.)
-Social Influencing (The Flying Dutchman gave up within 30 seconds of stealing SpongeBob's soul because he didn't correct or hear his thoughts and all he wanted was distance from the sponge, due to SpongeBob immediately talking non-stop for 30 seconds after having his soul stolen by the flying dutchman , said Spongebob was not even worth the bet. It also convinced everyone in Bikini Bottom to get ready for Christmas, a holiday they have never heard of and convinced several monsters who were about to devour him and Patrick to join them in their quest for the crown.)
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense Patchy and Potty arguing about it in the past)
-Additional Enhanced Senses evidence (He could see and speak to Squidward, despite being just a floating mouth, and could see and hear Squidward to the point of helping him, despite the fact that he had no eyes or ears and was reduced to some body parts,read a sign even without eyes ,also dodged several people while driving blindfolded And In "The cent of money" he noticed that the walls of the shell crab were larger in proportion to each other by 5 nanometers and fixed it.)
- Supernatural Willpower (Even after being controlled by Plankton, he didn't give in to mind control and was fighting it out of sheer willpower, as mentioned in his profile)
-Attack Reflection (Countered a snow monsters attacks with his pores)
-Additional evidence for using Absorption in combat and for raising his AP (It can absorb many different things like giant live burger meat, water, garbage, objects, can absorb all the liquid from a giant whelk while being inside one's stomach, this includes the whelk itself and can get stronger with absorption, besides being able to get bigger with it.)
- Self-Memory Manipulation (SpongeBob can erase your thoughts to specialize in other areas in just seconds and at will and send memories to the heart)
-Sound Manipulation and Energy Projection (Fired beamed of energy made of sound manipulationbased on Planktons statement)
-Upgrade reasoning for Broadway Force (Was capable of making Plankton completely forget about his plan during the F.U.N. song. It’s Broadway Force also is capable of increasing its physical attributes and abilities)
-Additional evidence to Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Would also have to control the mini Spongebob in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Resistance to Memory Manipulation
(He regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. All of his memories are stored in files in his brain as well)
-Negation to Telepathy and enhanced senses (It talked so much that the Flying Dutchman failed to even hear his own thoughts and abandoned the Spongebob deal within 30 seconds)
- Limited Possession (As a ghost, he should be able to return to his body, since it was taken away from the force instead of dying, Plankton planned to do this and so did SpongeBob's friends)
-Memory Manipulation and a useful supporting feat for Telepathy for SpongeBob (Saw what Patrick was thinking of and literally blew his thought away, causing Patrick to forget about it)
-Perception Manipulation/Illusion Creation (SpongeBob can build things off of his imagination)
-Time Travel (SpongeBob and Patrick are capable of utilizing time cards to go through time)
-Possible Soul Manipulation (In addition to SpongeBob and Patrick, they can kill inanimate objects to take their souls)
-Resistance to Mental Possession and Telepathy (The Flying Dutchman claimed it’s thoughts were to awful and scared him and all his thoughts are real, so he has a "world" inside his mind so unaffected by common telepathy.)
-Resistance to Blunt Force Attacks (Was Invulnerable to Flatte's attacks, he even said that he felt his blows "as if they were made of spongy material")
-Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (Regenerated from Neptune’s beans that completely negated Patrick’s regeneration)
-Likely Immunity to Diseases (Neptune turned him into an immortal god and it has not been referenced he has lost his powers)
-Resistance to Light Manipulation (Via resisting Neptune's "baldness" from the front, which fried the eyes of one of the local fish)
-Resistance to Data Manipulation (It returned to normal after being transformed into data by Plankton)
-Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Completely unaffected by being attacked by the virus’ fire breath)
-Likely Resistance to Power Mimicry (Trapped everyone with their own minds when mimicking it)
-Resistance to Plot Manipulation (Burger Beard redefined the fate of Spongebob in the magic book yet Spongebob wasn’t affected by it. Burger Beard couldn’t even read Bubbles The Dolphins’ existence in the story)
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Plankton were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)
- Resistance to Clairvoyance and Precognition in superhero form and possibly basic form (Barba Burguer was shocked to see SpongeBob out of the water, besides not being able to see SpongeBob and his gang in the magic book anymore (due to Bubbles' donating power) and the book could see SpongeBob traveling through time and in other periods
And according to the clairvoyance page a clairvoyance able to see the future is pregognition (remembering again that the magic book could see SpongeBob in the future).
- Additional Evidence for Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (The jellyfish can harm Squidward a little, and he withstood being struck by lightning in the face and SpongeBob could withstand these stings and he survived a lightning strike)
-Resistance to Ice Manipulation (Was shown to be able to move despite the fact that it was frozen)
-Likely Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (SpongeBob can recover if he's sleepy or tired despite staying up for a long time)

• Magic Pencil should be added to standard equipment due to the fact Spongebob pulls the pencil out of his ear.
-Morality Manipulation (Via Magic Pencil. DoddleBob made all SpongeBob drawings join him)
-Low Multiversal Range (scribble Sandy drew a portal for SpongeBob and Patrick to return to Bikini Bottom while in another dimension)

-Upgrade in combat experience and intelligence (SpongeBob defeated Medieval Sandy in a fight, she stated that the fighting style of SpongeBob karate was a fighting style that "until then she did not know", indicating that she knew other fighting styles from medieval times. SpongeBob also seems to know how to fight other fighting styles and should scale to Sandy who knows several sports including Kick Boxing. SpongeBob with Mr. Krabs and Plankton created robots with the exact same regeneration and immortality as themselves )

Squidward:
-Regeneration (Low-Godly) (Shrunk himself to the point he disappeared and presumably regenerated himself only seconds later. Does the same thing here)
-Sound Manipulation (Has consistently annoyed and physically harmed everyone with his clarinet playing. He can also ignore conventional durability with his clarinet playing due to giving a fish a heart attack, making a women vomit, a fish lose his skin, etc.)
- Resistance Social Influencing (one Christmas episode he was the only one in the bikini slit that wasn't affected by the social influence of SpongeBob that made everyone including the plankton celebrate Christmas.)

Patrick:
-Possible Social Influencing (Made his own slogan for the Chum Bucket and attracted customers across Bikini Bottom despite the fact that The Chum Bucket is a well known terrible restaurant and the food is poisonous)
-Likely Additional evidence for Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Like Spongebob, it has mini Patrick’s in its head that control its every action and would also have to control the mini Patrick’s in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Limited Possession (As a ghost, for the same reasons as SpongeBob)
- Time Travel (SpongeBob and Patrick are capable of utilizing time cards to go through time)
-Resistance to Electricity (It was completely fine, even though it got a lightning bolt in the face)

-Upgrade in experience (Patrick showed knowledge of wrestling and in the episode "karate star.” He was said to be a karate genius having made perfect cuts with his technique. Consistently fights SpongeBob, Squidward, and even Sandy)

Plankton:
-High Pain Tolerance (Endured the pain of being crushed in hundreds of episodes)
-Inorganic Physiology (Karen analyzed the composition of Plankton revealing that it is "1% evil and 99% hot gas")
-Power Mimicry (invented a device that makes him become the person he puts it on, in which case he accidentally put it on Patrick, so we see Plankton's brain shrinking to the point of no longer be there)
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)

-More experience and intelligence feats (Although he consistently fails, he has faced Mr. Krabs who has several years of fighting experience and has fought evenly with Sandy for at least 70 years. Has fought and even somewhat outsmarted SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, etc.

Mr. Krabs:
-Limited BFR (Can remove dream invaders from his dreams)
-Immortality (Type 1 and 5) (He cannot die, instead it is necessary for the Flying Dutchman to fetch him and lock him in Dave Jones' closet and quoted being immortal 2:10.)
-Resistance to Acid Manipulation (supported the stomach acid of a monster)

-Upgrade Mr. Krabs intelligence to “Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius” and more feats of experience (Has over 70 years of consistently outsmarting and facing Plankton who is an extraordinary genius with inventions and has kept him from getting the formula. He has also made secret rooms in the Krusty Krab that even those like SpongeBob or Plankton didn’t know about and even put cameras in everyone’s house including Sandy’s Treedome. Fought evenly with Sandy who is a karate master of multiple fighting styles and an extraordinary genius. Mr. Krabs along with SpongeBob and Plankton created robots with the exact same regeneration and immortality as themselves)

Larry:
-Accelerated Development (Became fit again despite being out of shape within a few seconds while working out)

Dennis:
-Immortality (Type 2) (Managed to stay conscious and keep up with David Hasselhoff despite being reduced to goo)
-Possible Size Manipulation (Was depicted as way taller than Spongebob and Patrick before being crushed by the foot and became the size of them on top of Hasselhoff)

The Flying Dutchman:
-Resurrection Negation (He claimed he couldn't bring SpongeBob and Patrick back to life until the spell ended)
-Resurrection (Brought Spongebob and Patrick back to life after reducing them to their ghost forms.)

Gary:
-Regeneration (Mid, possibly Mid-High) (Regenerated from his eyes being blown out which have been shown to contain his brain. Possibly far higher due to scaling to Patrick since they are apparently DNA related)

Sandy:
-Regeneration (Mid-Low) (Regenerated from her lungs being destroyed and her hand being disintegrated.)
-Karate Master (Is a master of karate and has fought many famous karate masters which puts her above the average martial artist)
-Immortality Type 2 (can live without its head after it has been vaporized)
-Elasticity (for her and her costume, she was "okay" when she was crushed by a giant squid.)

More feats of experience (Evenly fought with Mr. Krabs who has at least 70 years of sailor and pirate fighting experience and consistently outdoes Plankton. Consistently fights with SpongeBob who she has trained and passed her knowledge of martial arts onto. Should be far more smarter than SpongeBob who stomped medieval Sandy, created robots, machines, etc.

Everyone:
-Surface Scaling (Scaled over several while following Spongebob through several locations)
- Type 4 for ghosts (if a ghost from the show dies they come back to life creating a new body for themselves at the same age they died)
-Non-physical interaction (Everyone was able to interact with Rube despite him being Nonexistent)
-Everyone is at least 5 billion years old due to the fact that they were frozen for that long by Patrick’s brain freeze
-Everyone needs a MASSIVE stamina upgrade for the brain freeze reasons as well.

Magic book:
-Universal+ range (Burgerbeard could see Plankton and SpongeBob through the book at other points in time and should be able to affect with the book's powers) possibly far higher (Bubbles considers the book a threat to all existence)

Other changes that need to be made:
-Spongebob’s string should be upgraded to 3-A (It left nothing but a white void at the end of “The String” episode. The official Spongebob wiki and transcript even classify it as a universal feat)

Strength and Speed Feats:
vsbattles.fandom.com

SpongeBob Squarepants: The Hoff swims across the ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

A Fish in Her Dome

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

SpongeBob Tier 5 feats

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob: Out Of The Zone Compilation

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...on_Burp.png/revision/latest?cb=20210420231743
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...on_burp.png/revision/latest?cb=20210420231830

vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob: Spongebob sucks the entire ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

For this feat "standard measuring tapes are .96 ounces, the distance between the moon and earth is (stated by squid ward) to be 238000 miles.

It took 3 seconds from the moon to hit sponge bob on Earth.

238000/3 = 79333.3333333 miles per second (Massively Hypersonic+).

Kinetic Energy calculator gets me 2.218158219555E+14 Joules or 50 Kilotons" -I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die
Alright everyone, here’s the list. I believe I went through everything.

Also I know it's a complete meme (To the point it was made into a figurine) But it had me thinking... What would SpongeBob smacking Squidward constantly making him handsome to the max fall into? Was it SpongeBob doing that or was it just the door? However not just that like just being mildly handsome granted Squidy social influencing so dangerously effective Bikini Bottom Mites went feral for Squidy BUT NOT JUST THAT Squidward was so beautiful to the point he became Jesus Christ granting miracles such as making a senior citizen walk energetically, a blind citizen could see, even made another citizen FLY (His shoe was Untied but somehow a whole day passed until the climax where the shoe from earlier finally came crashing down the KK... Something to also think about). But the most interesting thing is that unlike the others, SpongeBob was not as fazed by mild/peak Handsome Squidward.

Mind you Mr. Krabs couldn't successfully grace him with the Boa Hancock Handsome power anymore, so that was all SpongeBob or maybe the door?
I personally think it was SpongeBob and it’s Likely Power Bestowal of Social Influencing, Healing (Due to making a blind man see), Flight (Due to Squidward making someone fly) and possibly empathetic manipulation. I would add this right now to the list but I’ll wait and see if everyone approves.

Alright I’m about to drop a possible bomb shell on everyone. The OFFICIAL SpongeBob YouTube channel possibly explains why the Kamp Koral, The Patrick Star Show, and multiple other universes exist.

So basically it’s saying when Squidward time traveled it SB-129 episode, he broke the time so bad that it created multiple universes. So basically the time machine in SB-129 is Multiversal+ if we go off this video! And as explained in the video, The Patrick Star Show, Kamp Koral, The Frankenstein universe, etc are all alternate universes.

Here’s everything else to consider based on this:
-If we go off the video, Mainline SpongeBob universe Patrick and The Patrick Star Show Patrick are possibly the same person. Mainline Patrick travels to save his past self. This seals the deal for Patrick being able to time travel!
-If we go off the video, Sandy created a machine that can contact a young version of herself from an alternate universe to prevent Kamp Koral SpongeBob from giving his own Krabby Patty formula to Kamp Koral Plankton. Meaning Sandy’s intelligence will get BOOSTED if this is actually the case
-If we go off the video, Patrick Stars house in The Patrick Star Show holds multiple dimensions!!!

I HIGHLY recommend watching this video and please tell me if you guys think this legitimate or nah. Considering it’s the OFFICIAL SpongeBob YouTube Channel, this might all be true. Meaning Supergenius Sandy and Time Traveling (Possibly Universe Traveling) Patrick are not to far off.

I think making people beautiful with your punches would fall into Body Manipulation, but in this case really the "beauty" of the squidward was supernatural, As SpongeBob wasn't affected even when he became more "beautiful" something like resistance to social influence

Last edited:

Alright I’m about to drop a possible bomb shell on everyone. The OFFICIAL SpongeBob YouTube channel possibly explains why the Kamp Koral, The Patrick Star Show, and multiple other universes exist.

So basically it’s saying when Squidward time traveled it SB-129 episode, he broke the time so bad that it created multiple universes. So basically the time machine in SB-129 is Multiversal+ if we go off this video! And as explained in the video, The Patrick Star Show, Kamp Koral, The Frankenstein universe, etc are all alternate universes.

Here’s everything else to consider based on this:
-If we go off the video, Mainline SpongeBob universe Patrick and The Patrick Star Show Patrick are possibly the same person. Mainline Patrick travels to save his past self. This seals the deal for Patrick being able to time travel!

Well, in my opinion, there are some things in the video that are right, but there are some things like him saying that SpongeBob in Patrick's show is a monster, But it was just a TV show.
But I'm neutral about the rest.

I think making people beautiful with your punches would fall into Body Manipulation, but in this case really the "beauty" of the squidward was supernatural, As SpongeBob wasn't affected even when he became more "beautiful" something like resistance to social influence
(if I'm not mistaken in a current episode SpongeBob made Squidward prettier just by taking care of him) but Dammit if he had kept his beauty I would like to know what the fights would be like, lol.
Yeah I remember that! Squidward wanted a day off and decided to try to take a sick day but SpongeBob came over and took care of him lol!

I think this is Body Manipulation, possible Power Bestowal of Social Influencing, Healing, and Flight for SpongeBob and everything minus the Power Bestowal for Handsome Squidward. SpongeBob should also gain resistance to Social Influencing. If everyone agrees with this then I’ll add it on the summary.

God imagine if Handsome Squidward actually is more skilled and experienced than Sandy, Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob combined, Had double the hax of SpongeBob, etc.

but hey, on Broadway force SpongeBob not only did Plankton forget about his plan, it made him want to give up stealing the secret formula, as well as wanting to be like SpongeBob.
But a correction, Mr Krabs didn't have Plankton's help when creating robots, he did it alone with SpongeBob.
I’ll make these corrections real quick. And since they’re only minor corrections, I’ll just make the corrections and only repost the list once we get more abilities.

Yeah I remember that! Squidward wanted a day off and decided to try to take a sick day but SpongeBob came over and took care of him lol!

I think this is Body Manipulation, possible Power Bestowal of Social Influencing, Healing, and Flight for SpongeBob and everything minus the Power Bestowal for Handsome Squidward. SpongeBob should also gain resistance to Social Influencing. If everyone agrees with this then I’ll add it on the summary.
I think Power Bestowal should cover the abilities SpongeBob accidentally gave Squidward.

Also I think SpongeBob’s absorption should be greatly upgraded for his base and superhero key. SpongeBob’s limit for his absorption should be 5-A, So basically what I’m saying is a tier 9 SpongeBob could probably go up against a tier 5 water manipulator and probably be fine via absorption. He should probably get a “higher via absorption” added to his tiering.

Varies from 9-A to 8-B at his peak, far higher via absorption| High 7-C, far higher via absorption | 5-A

Note that SpongeBob’s tier will probably get upgraded in the future and I’m just using it as an example lol.

So just to summarize everything SO FAR (and feel free to edit my quote or make your own list since I’m only keeping with everything so we don’t forget)

Spongebob:
-Subjective Reality/Creation (Capable of bringing himself and other things he dreams while asleep into reality, Apparently your thoughts are real if SpongeBob and Patrick are in the shattered dream balloon they will be teleported to the dreamer's side)
-More reasoning for Life Manipulation and POSSIBLY multiple selves (His puppet “ChefBob” came to life after Spongebob entertaining the customers of the Krusty Krab with his show)
- Dream Manipulation (It can invade, destroy dreams and control them at will.)
-Type 8 Immortality (As explained by the narrator, "As long as there are stars in the sky, SpongeBob will always continue to exist in our hearts and minds"implying that it will continue to exist as long as we remember it)
-Upgrade his regeneration to High (After he turned himself into bubbles and got popped, he presumably regenerated afterwards and even after feeling tired and dizzy he immediately returned to normal upon realizing that mr. krabs was in trouble.)
-Social Influencing (The Flying Dutchman gave up within 30 seconds of stealing SpongeBob's soul because he didn't correct or hear his thoughts and all he wanted was distance from the sponge, due to SpongeBob immediately talking non-stop for 30 seconds after having his soul stolen by the flying dutchman , said Spongebob was not even worth the bet. It also convinced everyone in Bikini Bottom to get ready for Christmas, a holiday they have never heard of and convinced several monsters who were about to devour him and Patrick to join them in their quest for the crown.)
-Extrasensory Perception (Could sense Patchy and Potty arguing about it in the past)
-Additional Enhanced Senses evidence (He could see and speak to Squidward, despite being just a floating mouth, and could see and hear Squidward to the point of helping him, despite the fact that he had no eyes or ears and was reduced to some body parts,read a sign even without eyes ,also dodged several people while driving blindfolded And In "The cent of money" he noticed that the walls of the shell crab were larger in proportion to each other by 5 nanometers and fixed it.)
- Supernatural Willpower (Even after being controlled by Plankton, he didn't give in to mind control and was fighting it out of sheer willpower, as mentioned in his profile)
-Attack Reflection (Countered a snow monsters attacks with his pores)
-Additional evidence for using Absorption in combat and for raising his AP (It can absorb many different things like giant live burger meat, water, garbage, objects, can absorb all the liquid from a giant whelk while being inside one's stomach, this includes the whelk itself and can get stronger with absorption, besides being able to get bigger with it.)
- Self-Memory Manipulation (SpongeBob can erase your thoughts to specialize in other areas in just seconds and at will and send memories to the heart)
-Sound Manipulation and Energy Projection (Fired beamed of energy made of sound manipulationbased on Planktons statement)
-Upgrade reasoning for Broadway Force (Was capable of making Plankton completely forget about his plan during the F.U.N. song. It even made Plankton want to give up stealing the formula and want to be SpongeBob’s friIt’s Broadway Force also is capable of increasing its physical attributes and abilities)
-Perception Manipulation/Illusion Creation (SpongeBob can build things off of his imagination)
-Time Travel (SpongeBob and Patrick are capable of utilizing time cards to go through time)
-Possible Soul Manipulation (In addition to SpongeBob and Patrick, they can kill inanimate objects to take their souls)
-Power Bestowal and Body Manipulation (Granted Squidward the powers of “Handsome Squidward”)
-Memory Manipulation and a useful supporting feat for Telepathy for SpongeBob (Saw what Patrick was thinking of and literally blew his thought away, causing Patrick to forget about it)
-Additional evidence to Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Would also have to control the mini Spongebob in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Resistance to Memory Manipulation
(He regenerated his thoughts that were erased, since he had erased all his thoughts not related to dinner, this includes deleting his own name. All of his memories are stored in files in his brain as well)
-Negation to Telepathy and enhanced senses (It talked so much that the Flying Dutchman failed to even hear his own thoughts and abandoned the Spongebob deal within 30 seconds)
- Limited Possession (As a ghost, he should be able to return to his body, since it was taken away from the force instead of dying, Plankton planned to do this and so did SpongeBob's friends)
-Resistance to Mental Possession and Telepathy (The Flying Dutchman claimed it’s thoughts were to awful and scared him and all his thoughts are real, so he has a "world" inside his mind so unaffected by common telepathy.)
-Resistance to Blunt Force Attacks (Was Invulnerable to Flatte's attacks, he even said that he felt his blows "as if they were made of spongy material")
-Resistance to Regeneration Negation (Mid-High) (Regenerated from Neptune’s beans that completely negated Patrick’s regeneration)
-Likely Immunity to Diseases (Neptune turned him into an immortal god and it has not been referenced he has lost his powers)
-Resistance to Light Manipulation (Via resisting Neptune's "baldness" from the front, which fried the eyes of one of the local fish)
-Resistance to Data Manipulation (It returned to normal after being transformed into data by Plankton)
-Resistance to Fire Manipulation (Completely unaffected by being attacked by the virus’ fire breath)
-Likely Resistance to Power Mimicry (Trapped everyone with their own minds when mimicking it)
-Resistance to Plot Manipulation (Burger Beard redefined the fate of Spongebob in the magic book yet Spongebob wasn’t affected by it. Burger Beard couldn’t even read Bubbles The Dolphins’ existence in the story)
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Plankton were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)
-Resistance to Clairvoyance and Precognition in Superhero form and possibly in his base (Burger Beard was shocked to see SpongeBob out of the water, besides not being able to see SpongeBob and his gang in the magic book anymore (due to Bubbles' power) and the book could see SpongeBob traveling through time and in other periods
-Additional Evidence for Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (The jellyfish can harm Squidward a little, and he withstood being struck by lightning in the face and SpongeBob could withstand these stings and he survived a lightning strike)
-Resistance to Ice Manipulation (Was shown to be able to move despite the fact that it was frozen)
-Likely Resistance to Sleep Manipulation (SpongeBob can recover if he's sleepy or tired despite staying up for a long time)
-Resistance to Social Influencing (Resisted the affects of “Handsome Squidward”)

• Magic Pencil should be added to standard equipment due to the fact Spongebob pulls the pencil out of his ear.
-Morality Manipulation (Via Magic Pencil. DoddleBob made all SpongeBob drawings join him)
-Low Multiversal Range (scribble Sandy drew a portal for SpongeBob and Patrick to return to Bikini Bottom while in another dimension)

-Upgrade in combat experience and intelligence (SpongeBob defeated Medieval Sandy in a fight, she stated that the fighting style of SpongeBob karate was a fighting style that "until then she did not know", indicating that she knew other fighting styles from medieval times. SpongeBob also seems to know how to fight other fighting styles and should scale to Sandy who knows several sports including Kick Boxing. SpongeBob with Mr. Krabs created robots with the exact same regeneration and immortality as themselves )

Squidward:
-Regeneration (Low-Godly) (Shrunk himself to the point he disappeared and presumably regenerated himself only seconds later. Does the same thing here)
-Sound Manipulation (Has consistently annoyed and physically harmed everyone with his clarinet playing. He can also ignore conventional durability with his clarinet playing due to giving a fish a heart attack, making a women vomit, a fish lose his skin, etc.)
-Resistance Social Influencing (one Christmas episode he was the only one in the bikini slit that wasn't affected by the social influence of SpongeBob that made everyone including the plankton celebrate Christmas.)
-Resistance to Perception Manipulation/Illusion Creation (Quickly scrubbed off SpongeBob’s perception)

•As Handsome Squidward:
Social Influencing, Healing, Flight, and Levitation (Everyone in Bikini Bottom was so affected by Squidward’s handsomeness, that they put themselves in danger and crowded around his house and the Krusty Krab just to see him. Squidward was able to make an elderly lady walk again, a blind man see, and a man fly. He was able to levitate after SpongeBob took care of him on a sick day)

Patrick:
-Possible Social Influencing (Made his own slogan for the Chum Bucket and attracted customers across Bikini Bottom despite the fact that The Chum Bucket is a well known terrible restaurant and the food is poisonous)
-Likely Additional evidence for Resistance to Mind Manipulation (Like Spongebob, it has mini Patrick’s in its head that control its every action and would also have to control the mini Patrick’s in it’s head that all have non-existent physiology and personify the abstract concept of thought)
-Limited Possession (As a ghost, for the same reasons as SpongeBob)
- Time Travel (SpongeBob and Patrick are capable of utilizing time cards to go through time)
-Resistance to Electricity (It was completely fine, even though it got a lightning bolt in the face)

-Upgrade in experience (Patrick showed knowledge of wrestling and in the episode "karate star.” He was said to be a karate genius having made perfect cuts with his technique. Consistently fights SpongeBob, Squidward, and even Sandy)

Plankton:
-High Pain Tolerance (Endured the pain of being crushed in hundreds of episodes)
-Inorganic Physiology (Karen analyzed the composition of Plankton revealing that it is "1% evil and 99% hot gas")
-Power Mimicry (invented a device that makes him become the person he puts it on, in which case he accidentally put it on Patrick, so we see Plankton's brain shrinking to the point of no longer be there)
-Resistance to Morality Manipulation (He and Spongebob were the only ones unaffected by the apocalypse of Bikini Bottom after the Krabby Patty Formula was stolen. The apocalypse opted people such as Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Gary, etc to go against Spongebob although that’s against their regular morals)

-More experience and intelligence feats Although he consistently fails, he has faced Mr. Krabs (who has several years of fighting experience and has fought evenly with Sandy) for at least 70 years. Has fought and even somewhat outsmarted SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, etc.

Mr. Krabs:
-Limited BFR (Can remove dream invaders from his dreams)
-Immortality (Type 1 and 5) (He cannot die, instead it is necessary for the Flying Dutchman to fetch him and lock him in Dave Jones' closet and quoted being immortal 2:10.)
-Resistance to Acid Manipulation (supported the stomach acid of a monster)
-Resistance to Sound Manipulation (Simply got rid of Squidward’s clarinet playing with pest spray)

-Upgrade Mr. Krabs intelligence to “Genius, possibly Extraordinary Genius” and more feats of experience (Has over 70 years of consistently outsmarting and facing Plankton who is an extraordinary genius with inventions and has kept him from getting the formula. He has also made secret rooms in the Krusty Krab that even those like SpongeBob or Plankton didn’t know about and even put cameras in everyone’s house including Sandy’s Treedome. Fought evenly with Sandy who is a karate master of multiple fighting styles and an extraordinary genius. Mr. Krabs along with SpongeBob and created robots with the exact same regeneration and immortality as themselves)

Larry:
-Accelerated Development (Became fit again despite being out of shape within a few seconds while working out)

Dennis:
-Immortality (Type 2) (Managed to stay conscious and keep up with David Hasselhoff despite being reduced to goo)
-Possible Size Manipulation (Was depicted as way taller than Spongebob and Patrick before being crushed by the foot and became the size of them on top of Hasselhoff)

The Flying Dutchman:
-Resurrection Negation (He claimed he couldn't bring SpongeBob and Patrick back to life until the spell ended)
-Resurrection (Brought Spongebob and Patrick back to life after reducing them to their ghost forms.)

Gary:
-Regeneration (Mid, possibly Mid-High) (Regenerated from his eyes being blown out which have been shown to contain his brain. Possibly far higher due to scaling to Patrick since they are apparently DNA related)

Sandy:
-Regeneration (Mid-Low) (Regenerated from her lungs being destroyed and her hand being disintegrated.)
-Karate Master (Is a master of karate and has fought many famous karate masters which puts her above the average martial artist)
-Immortality Type 2 (can live without its head after it has been vaporized)
-Elasticity (for her and her costume, she was "okay" when she was crushed by a giant squid.)

More feats of experience (Evenly fought with Mr. Krabs who has at least 70 years of sailor and pirate fighting experience and consistently outdoes Plankton. Consistently fights with SpongeBob who she has trained and passed her knowledge of martial arts onto. Should be far more smarter than SpongeBob who stomped medieval Sandy, created robots, machines, etc.

Everyone:
-Surface Scaling (Scaled over several while following Spongebob through several locations)
- Type 4 immortality for ghosts (if a ghost from the show dies they come back to life creating a new body for themselves at the same age they died)
-Non-physical interaction (Everyone was able to interact with Rube despite him being Nonexistent)
-Everyone is at least 5 billion years old due to the fact that they were frozen for that long by Patrick’s brain freeze
-Everyone needs a MASSIVE stamina upgrade for the brain freeze reasons as well.

Magic book:
-Universal+ range (Burgerbeard could see Plankton and SpongeBob through the book at other points in time and should be able to affect with the book's powers) possibly far higher (Bubbles considers the book a threat to all existence)

Other changes that need to be made:
-Spongebob’s string should be upgraded to 3-A (It left nothing but a white void at the end of “The String” episode. The official Spongebob wiki and transcript even classify it as a universal feat)

Strength and Speed Feats:
vsbattles.fandom.com

SpongeBob Squarepants: The Hoff swims across the ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

A Fish in Her Dome

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

vsbattles.fandom.com

SpongeBob Tier 5 feats

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob: Out Of The Zone Compilation

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...on_Burp.png/revision/latest?cb=20210420231743
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/d...on_burp.png/revision/latest?cb=20210420231830

vsbattles.fandom.com

Spongebob: Spongebob sucks the entire ocean

vsbattles.fandom.com
vsbattles.fandom.com

For this feat "standard measuring tapes are .96 ounces, the distance between the moon and earth is (stated by squid ward) to be 238000 miles.

It took 3 seconds from the moon to hit sponge bob on Earth.

238000/3 = 79333.3333333 miles per second (Massively Hypersonic+).

Kinetic Energy calculator gets me 2.218158219555E+14 Joules or 50 Kilotons" -I'm_Blue_daba_dee_daba_die
I added the Handsome Squidward stuff, Squidward resisting perception manipulation, and Mr. Krabs resisting sound manipulation.

Também acho que a absorção de Bob Esponja deve ser bastante atualizada para sua base e chave de super-herói. O limite de Bob Esponja para sua absorção deve ser 5-A. Então, basicamente o que estou dizendo é que um Bob Esponja nível 9 provavelmente poderia ir contra um manipulador de água nível 5 e provavelmente ficar bem por meio da absorção. Ele provavelmente deve obter um “maior por absorção” adicionado à sua classificação.

Varia de 9-A a 8-B em seu pico, muito mais alto por meio da absorção | Alto 7-C, muito maior por meio da absorção | 5-A

Observe que o nível do Bob Esponja provavelmente será atualizado no futuro e estou apenas usando-o como um exemplo lol.
it really is a good add.

it really is a good add.
Yeah I always thought it was kinda weird that it wasn’t specified that he didn’t get a “higher via absorption” rating. Sure he needed help becoming the moon but it doesn’t take away from the fact that he still has absorption with his only limit being 5-A. Basically SpongeBob could probably do something like absorb the entire ocean if he really wanted to, even in his base key.

Yeah I always thought it was kinda weird that it wasn’t specified that he didn’t get a “higher via absorption” rating. Sure he needed help becoming the moon but it doesn’t take away from the fact that he still has absorption with his only limit being 5-A. Basically SpongeBob could probably do something like absorb the entire ocean if he really wanted to, even in his base key.
it's actually quite strange, as SpongeBob can get bigger with absorption or just stronger if he wants to.

Also I watched that one peak at the new SpongeBob special and 2-D Patchy looks great! I might try to watch it however I can’t guarantee that I’ll be able to cite any feats or abilities if there is any, since Nick usually keeps there new episodes pretty locked up away from the internet besides possible clips posted by Nick themselves.

Back