• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

I wonder how much that would affect the calculation of Squidward being thrown around the Earth or David Helsoroff swimming from Santa Monica to Bikini attom
That's not a bad suggestion actually. I mean now the planet is still huger then it appears so its definitely far higher now including others probably.

I was looking at the calculation, and they said that the GBE couldn't be used, because the planet would turn into a black hole, etc., but could this be considered? taking into account the things from the show, like the heat belt where we have literal fire in space, the cold belt, A 5-billion-year-old sun that hasn't warmed the entire planet, a planet that has water under water, drowned fish and stuff? I just wanted to know.
just saying, it's just a question.

Last edited:
but hey, if the calculus is accepted, what would your new expectations be for the flying Dutchman calculus creating a storm in the Bermuda Triangle?
I mean in OUR verse it's already THIS HUGE:
bermuda-triangle.jpg

Now if it is a parody of the Bermuda Triangle, just imagine HOW MUCH HUGER via SB cosmology will be!!! XD

🤯now I was curious to know when the feat would yield, but speaking of which, do you have it there or do you know the name of the episode?
The episode was called "The Big One". There JKL gets engulfed by the Big One, that was probably caused by the Flying Dutchman in his own domain that actually seemed to extend PASS his own domain. Spongebob calmy disperses it like if he was Jesus Christ and we seen JKL casually survive ALL of it as well of course... It's crazy as it is impressive. XD

I already showed this and I thought almighty had it labelled on the feats needing calcing if you have seen it.

Last edited:
O episódio foi chamado de "The Big One". Lá JKL é engolfado pelo Big One, que provavelmente foi causado pelo Flying Dutchman em seu próprio domínio que na verdade parecia estender PASS seu próprio domínio. Bob Esponja dispersa e vimos JKL sobreviver casualmente a tudo isso, é claro.

Eu já mostrei isso e pensei que todo-poderoso o tinha rotulado nos feitos que precisam de calcificação, se você já viu.
Thanks, but hey baby Plankton would have an extraordinary genius intelligence? for apparently he invented Karen when he was a baby, as she recorded the same baby.

Actually I don’t think I ever did get the Bermuda Triangle feat but I can probably find it if needed.
No need I found it:

Characters have accidentally harmed even knocked out the Flying Dutchman on several occasions and made him struggle whom has a large domain of his own in the sea from which he created large storms and effected the waves, Sponge Bob legit disperses it and JKL survived being engulfed by it.
And the Bikini Bottom Mites survived being struck from him as early as Season 1.
Including Squid ward.

Fun Fact: JKL was voiced by Guest Star Johnny Depp, who voiced Rango.

Speaking of which...

Last edited:
Thank you! Can anyone see how large The Dutchman’s Bermuda Triangle based on SpongeBob’s Earth? God what if Mountain Level base SpongeBob isn’t a joke.

Thank you! Can anyone see how large The Dutchman’s Bermuda Triangle based on SpongeBob’s Earth? God what if Mountain Level base SpongeBob isn’t a joke.
Apparently look at the calc regarding the cosmology again. It was going to be rejected but I wholeheartedly objected if we analyze it far further from the black hole argument. Like why the Flying **** would that be rejected when we have other verses with say the upmost weirdest sets of physics from our own that have no IRL consequences, say:

One Piece: Has massive countries from our own, life threatening cataclysms to other anomalies far from our own, hell there were apparently couple of Moons which more likely if we compared IRL would SERIOUSLY effect the environment of an Earth. No ***** given.

DBZ: Characters like Roshi or Piccolo have wrecked moons on many occasions yet that doesn't cause any severe effects to their Earth. No ***** given.

Sonic The ******* Hedgehog:
Eggman pisses on the moon? Yeah a portion gets destroyed but the Earth seems fine alongside the biggest middle finger of we followed the merit of the logic: In Unleashed all of those cracked segments should have killed everyone on the Earth. BUT NOPE ITS A-OK.

Despicable Me: Moon is shrunk, Earth suffers a few changes but actually the whole thing still would have devastated the Earth AND WHEN SOMETHING IS SHRUNK A BLACK HOLE IS CREATED... But no its okay in thier verse.
(Though to be honest D.M. also is needed in updating because there's no way Gru is just ******* Wall, worse we see Small Building "Via Equipment" Yet he had no armory on him to speak of when it happened. Let's not forget the Minon movie has even more major upgrades via the nuclear reactor and giant minion tanking feat).

Hell there are other verses with weird cosmology and it works differently from the laws we are accustomed to.

Simply put the whole:

Larger Planet Black Hole

Like say the Parrick freezing everyone for BILLIONS OF YEARS and theoretically following the logic; the Sun itself would have probably destroyed or consumed Earth, but that doesn't happen in the SB verse because we are literally dealing with a verse with differing laws. Like there were just strange environments from the hot and cold belts and things that defied the common law to say a black hole could ******* happen when in reality many cartoony things happened to say otherwise.

Look I can't be the only person who, compared to the other verses, is a bit BS'd with this. We probably need others because Ant jumped the gun WAY too soon on that one and I was not the only one there I'm sorry lads/lasses.

Last edited:
Apparently look at the calc regarding the cosmology again. It was going to be rejected but I wholeheartedly objected if we analyze it far further from the black hole argument. Like why the Flying **** would that be rejected when we have other verses with say the upmost weirdest sets of physics from our own that have no IRL consequences, say:

One Piece: Has massive countries from our own, life threatening cataclysms to other anomalies far from our own, hell there were apparently couple of Moons which more likely if we compared IRL would SERIOUSLY effect the environment of an Earth. No ***** given.

DBZ: Characters like Roshi or Piccolo have wrecked moons on many occasions yet that doesn't cause any severe effects to their Earth. No ***** given.

Eggman pisses on the moon? Yeah a portion gets destroyed but the Earth seems fine alongside the biggest middle finger of we followed the merit of the logic: In Unleashed all of those cracked segments should have killed everyone on the Earth. BUT NOPE ITS A-OK.

Despicable Me: Moon is shrunk, Earth suffers a few changes but actually the whole thing still would have devastated the Earth AND WHEN SOMETHING IS SHRUNK A BLACK HOLE IS CREATED... But no its okay in thier verse.
(Though to be honest D.M. also is needed in updating because there's no way Gru is just ******* Wall, worse we see Small Building "Via Equipment" Yet he had no armory on him to speak of when it happened. Let's not forget the Minon movie has even more major upgrades via the nuclear reactor and giant minion tanking feat).

Hell there are other verses with weird cosmology and it works differently from the laws we are accustomed to.

Simply put the whole:

Larger Planet Black Hole

Like say the Parrick freezing everyone for BILLIONS OF YEARS and theoretically following the logic; the Sun itself would have probably destroyed or consumed Earth, but that doesn't happen in the SB verse because we are literally dealing with a verse with differing laws. Like there were just strange environments from the hot and cold belts and things that defied the common law to say a black hole could ******* happen when in reality many cartoony things happened to say otherwise.

Look I can't be the only person who, compared to the other verses, is a bit BS'd with this. We probably need others because Ant jumped the gun WAY too soon on that one and I was not the only one there I'm sorry lads/lasses.
I wholeheartedly agree with you. While I don’t know a whole lot when it comes to calc, Ant jumped the gun WAY too soon and didn’t even let Hyper give the rest of his points. And it’s so stupid that this kind of stuff can be used for other versus. We’ll figure it out though hopefully.

Simply put the whole:

Larger Planet Black Hole

it's strange, they said that the whole calculation is unusable, and the only thing cited that cannot be used is the GBE.

I wholeheartedly agree with you. While I don’t know a whole lot when it comes to calc, Ant jumped the gun WAY too soon and didn’t even let Hyper give the rest of his points. And it’s so stupid that this kind of stuff can be used for other versus. We’ll figure it out though hopefully.
Yeah, a member of the calculus group had to have seen the calculus

But I found it strange that the Ant said it was an outlier or something improvised.
but in addition to being a place that exists in the verse and officially having that depth, the Wiki has already accepted the size of the Land of Toriko because of a quote from the narrator.
but about needing extraordinary evidence was really screwed up, other verses were accepted without the need for it.

Last edited:
But I found it strange that the Ant said it was an outlier or something improvised.
but in addition to being a place that exists in the verse and officially having that depth, the Wiki has already accepted the size of the Land of Toriko because of a quote from the narrator.
but about needing extraordinary evidence was really screwed up, other verses were accepted without the need for it.
Completely agreed. I’m kinda tired of things being an “outlier” when the same could be said for other versus. It was literally wrote on an official sign within the SpongeBob, isn’t that enough evidence?

I think ant is saying that this information isn't consistent in the series just this one sign gag
Okay no NO hold up I forgot to mention but in "Scavenger Pants" There's literally even other huger leagues roughly similiar to the one we seen on "Squid on the Bus"... Which means the BS is even stronger with now. SpongeBob is just as much of a verse that gives a middle finger to physics that it doesn't matter anyways and they are not getting Scott free with this crap anymore.

Come on we cant ******* give up, like we already still seen other visible hypocrisy with other verses and there is even more of this in the comics if I recall.

Last edited:
Not to mention that the planet would have this size due to a location, which actually exists in the verse, disregarding this would cause an inconsistency.
EXACTLY ITS AN ACTUAL LOCATION, DISREGARDING IT IS JUST COMPLETELY STUPID. We literally have a dimension hidden from their reality called RANDOM LAND like I now have low hopes that they also would even disregard even a smidgen of Multiversal feats.

Is there anything we can do right now? Like is there anyway we can recalculate the feat or something else? Because I do think that SpongeBob’s earth is FAR bigger than regular earth and the depth is valid considering what Pugao and Anomalous said above. And yes, we can’t give up when we know for a fact that something is valid.

EXACTLY ITS AN ACTUAL LOCATION, DISREGARDING IT IS JUST COMPLETELY STUPID. We literally have a dimension hidden from their reality called RANDOM LAND like I now have low hopes that they also would even disregard even a smidgen of Multiversal feats.
Also I want to deal with getting SpongeBob’s earth problem fixed first but Random Land needs discussion too. There’s potentially more Multiversal and dimension breaking evidence in that episode alone and it could potentially upgrade things like SpongeBob’s string and the magic book.

Also scroll down to the images of this character and SpongeBob and Patrick are literally shown to eat potentially the entire universe of CreamBob ConePants and leave the same white background as in the string episode like wtf lol!!!

Also scroll down to the images of this character and SpongeBob and Patrick are literally shown to eat potentially the entire universe of CreamBob ConePants and leave the same white background as in the string episode like wtf lol!!!
Serious!?

It won’t let me post the picture on here but it’s the fourth picture in the image section on the Creambob ConePants page. SpongeBob and Patrick literally eat the ice cream world and potentially the entire universe considering they leave it with a white background.

although that world is made of ice cream, the sky and space did not seem to be, but they ate everything to the point of leaving a void.
We now have 3 universal feats
-SpongeBob destroying the universe with the string

-SpongeBob and Patrick destroy the entire ice cream alternate universe

-SpongeBob scales to the seagulls who tanked hits from Bubbles who has been considered a “fabric unraveler”

Last edited:
We now have 3 universal feats
-SpongeBob destroying the universe with the string

-SpongeBob and Patrick destroy the entire ice cream alternate universe

-SpongeBob upscales to the seagulls who tanked hits from Bubbles who has been considered a “fabric unraveler”
Actually I forgot about that one that Anomalous suggested where SpongeBob took on a Multiversal threat with a reef blower. So that’s 4 universal feats!

Also what would we classify this as? Plankton literally switches lives with Mr. Krabs to the point where it’s pretty much creats an alternate universe. Maybe this could grant Plankton a “Varies from 9-A to 8-B at his peak. 2-C via transmogrifier?”

9a6.gif

HOLD UP

Also what would we classify this as? Plankton literally switches lives with Mr. Krabs to the point where it’s pretty much creats an alternate universe. Maybe this could grant Plankton a “Varies from 9-A to 8-B at his peak. 2-C via transmogrifier?”
Maybe just in range.... Interesting, though if this does mean he can take the occupation of the opponents he faces, then I'm more impressed with Plankton's achievements then I thought holy shit.

Maybe just in range.... Interesting, though if this does mean he can take the occupation of the opponents he faces, then I'm more impressed with Plankton's achievements then I thought holy shit.
At the very least it would upgrade his range to Universal+ and would give Plankton an intelligence feat. If Plankton has prep in a versus match then he could realistically switch places with his opponent as long as he wants to get a good idea on how to beat them. I’m still tempted to say that Plankton can either create alternate universes or travel to alternate universes though.

Back