• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spongebob Squarepants Discussion Thread

Didn’t we reject this? If Earth were that big, it would literally be uninhabitable since it would become a star in this state. Not to mention, standards for the GBE of abnormally oversized planets has changed which was why verses like Asura’s Wrath and Ergenverse which had feats scaling to the GBE of oversized planets got downgraded.
Yes But Spongebob Has trillions of fish and a show inverse got 2 billion viewers Logic doesn't matter but Even with that ig it wont work since the rules

Yeah. I think the 8 and 9 Dimensional stuff could be accepted too
Sorry for my absence everyone, but lately some IRL tribulations were kicking in once more. I genuinely wish that I had my Laptop as my versatility beyond expands, currently it's tedium by cellular ngl.

I will be seeing if I can do something genuine like last time, regardless of Psychos/Bob's view of such, there is more merit to that dimensionality anyways, but currently I have alot on my mind for the time being.

Sorry for my absence everyone, but lately some IRL tribulations were kicking in once more. I genuinely wish that I had my Laptop as my versatility beyond expands, currently it's tedium by cellular ngl.

I will be seeing if I can do something genuine like last time, regardless of Psychos/Bob's view of such, there is more merit to that dimensionality anyways, but currently I have alot on my mind for the time being.
It's fine. Take it easy

Found this showing how there are numerous statements about the 8th and 9th dimension existing and how Spongebob could be 1-C
These statements don't look like they qualify for 8-D/9-D stuff. The 8th and 9th Dimensions they speak of most likely refers to different universes. Sort of like how they call the universe they travel to in the Phineas and Ferb movie "the Second Dimension". It wouldn't actually work for 8-D and 9-D, which are an entirely different basket case.

There's a thread that's gonna downgrade SpongeBob's lifting strength; thoughts?

Don't plan to comment here regularly, but I do like the series and figured this would help out with supportive feats. Explosions underwater are a substantially more impressive than explosions on land. And I know there's a lot of explosions that occur underwater in Spongebob given it takes place at the bottom of a sea.

Here's the formula for explosions underwater. I would just suggest finding the largest explosions as opposed to small ones though. Even though it'll yield substantially better results, you won't get anything that high if it's just baby explosions. I know there's a notable explosion early on in the "Pie Bomb" episode at the end that blows up all of Bikini Bottom. There's already a calc using the normal air method here. Though I don't think it works since it assumes the explosion traveled from Jellyfish Fields to Bikini Bottom even though we see the explosion originate from the center of Bikini Bottom. That said, if we were to use the suggested formula using this calc as reference:

Gonna assume Bikini Bottom is a few hundred meters deep beneath the surface since it varies from being shallow to being extremely far down.

((80467.2^3) x (1955540 + 101325) / (0.23873241463)) x 2.5 = 1.1222538e+22 Joules

1.1645604e+12 Tons = 2.682 Teratons: Small Country level (Low 6-B)

The result can vary a lot depending on if the depth is more shallow or more steep. I felt lazy so I felt using 200 meters as depth would be fine. But for something like Rock Bottom, that would definitely be at least Kilometers deep. But for reference, even at 200 meters deep, the result I got was 64x greater. Have fun with that ig.

Since SpongeBob SquarePants basically has no canon to speak of, would video game profiles be possible, mainly ones like Revenge of the Flying Dutchmen, SpongeBob Movie, etc?

latest

From which comic is this panel?

Back