• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, good idea. I will lock the page for now. They can comment here when they need it opened

That should also work. If you give me access I can just copy/paste it in

There's a problem with the text in Lifting Strength and Speed. Some of it missing which link to the user blogs. Would you be able to delete what we plan to keep there and just show what needs to be added please?

There's a problem with the text in Lifting Strength and Speed. Some of it missing which link to the user blogs. Would you be able to delete what we plan to keep there and just show what needs to be added please?
I think it's better to release the page to GoCommitDi
(but I'm sorry I had so much work, but could I add the things that can be added?)

I'm almost done with it.

I need another link for this however (MediarivingRock.gif)

A less important thing for us to correct in the profile would be basically SpongeBob's gender, as he was confirmed by the creator to be asexual, It would be something like "asexual, but referred to as Male"
Ins't asexual more a sexual orientation rather than a gender?

The link is broken though. I need it from a source like imgur
I don't think it's very important, basically SpongeBob situated on a rock, but now you need to edit the profile of Flying Dutchmen and Plankton
(but luckily there's less to add to that in SpongeBob's profile so I leave it to Fireld or Anomalies)

sponge-bob-looking.gif

Holy Neptune; what did I miss guys?

You should be able to edit them as I think they're unlocked
Hey there, I need to adjust/double check their profiles for a bit more, also regarding SpongeBob: a bit of grammar is a bit screwy and the text is cursive on resistances among forgetting to add a few more. I'm here as he said and I'm ready to initiate action.

Hey there, I need to adjust/double check their profiles for a bit more, also regarding SpongeBob: a bit of grammar is a bit screwy and the text is cursive on resistances among forgetting to add a few more. I'm here as he said and I'm ready to initiate action.
But hey there's a red link on the sponge profile, would you mind deleting it?

Yeah, while Anomalus is looking at SpongeBob's IQ we're going to need someone to add the new skills for flying dutchman and plankton

Those profiles are unlocked.

I also locked SB's page as I assume the edits that were made there means it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back