• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I won't be able to edit the others today, so I'm counting on you, as now all that's left is to update the verse cast due to SpongeBob's speed update, plus the addition of Plankton's abilities, King Neptune, Mr Krabs, Patrick, Potty and patty

I closed the flying dutchman, that is what you wanted me to close, yes?

Unfortunately I won't be able to edit the others today, so I'm counting on you, as now all that's left is to update the verse cast due to SpongeBob's speed update, plus the addition of Plankton's abilities, King Neptune, Mr Krabs, Patrick, Potty and patty
I kinda have a lot on my plate atm to do these myself.

No haste but eventually we might want to double check though as while Duchies/crew are clearly faster, currently SpongeBob is overall Superhuman via catching the feather of a pelican which reaches 30MPH. that obviously scales to everyone.
But this is a feat of reaction, and the athlete level speed only adjusts to the movement

Got a little cranky from a subject but I think I have some time, What is left on Plankton to add?
-More immortalities via being ghosts (Types 2 and 3 I believe Also, the Phantom Plankton can regenerate from the blows it received from the flying Dutchmen that crushed it.)
- Regeneration (for both High-Mid; Can regenerate from being reduced to pieces)
-Possession (they can have empty bodies and lifeless objects.)
Invisibility (ghosts can become invisible)
Metamorphosis (Ghosts can change shape at will to scare someone, which is one of the main things a ghost should learn)
Fear Manipulation and Durability Ignorance (The flying Dutchman scares a thief to the point where it happens and climbs onto the plankton because he can do it himself)
Social influence pro flying dutchman ( It caused so much fear when it appeared that it made the krabs faint)
And extreme heat resistance for Plankton (for the same reason it's in the profile, it survived a volcanic explosion)

I think this stuff is everything that we have for Plankton. I think Plankton’s ghost is high-mid btw to clear up confusion from his regular mid-high regen though I could be wrong.

immortalities (Types 2 and 3 I believe Also, the Phantom Plankton can regenerate from the blows it received from the flying Dutchmen that crushed it.)
- Regeneration (for both High-Mid; Can regenerate from being reduced to pieces and regenerates when crushed by the flying dutchman like ghost)
-Possession (they can have empty bodies and lifeless objects.)

And one last little thing, on SpongeBob's page it says he's about human in movement speed because he's comparable to Sandy who fought seagulls, But that's reaction and combat speed, could you change it to something like "athlete ran faster than Sandy"?
It's only speed of movement, the reaction is hypersonic+

He's already Superhuman in movement speed
I know, but he's about human in movement speed because he's faster than someone who's athlete level in movement speed, In this case, the justification for the profile is that he is the same as Sandy who fought against seagulls, but what Sandy did is speed of reaction and combat.

Reason? It's implied in the page that the Superhuman comes from scaling to Sandy

The only pages left to update taking the speed of other characters from the verse are king neptune, Patty the pirate and potty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back